Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Come Let's Reason Together. Is ( My Helper) Truely A Christain Music? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Come Let's Reason Together. Is ( My Helper) Truely A Christain Music? (1332 Views)

Is It Truely Demonic To Eat In The Dream? / Christain View Point On Long Hair, Tattoos, Body Piercing And The Way We Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come Let's Reason Together. Is ( My Helper) Truely A Christain Music? by highyo: 6:55pm On Oct 30, 2013
Please brother and sister, I am not condeming any songs because I myself can not compose.
But we need to ask for the spirit of God to direct us in everything we do.
I Love research
Now look at this song
'
there is something that makes me coming to your presence my helper (2x)
my HELPER eeeee my helper (2x)
there is something that makes me coming to your presence my HELPER

Look at the sentences, is the song truely dedicated to God?
What if the composer is refering to another helper and not Jesus?

what was that things that make the composer went to his helper present?

Who is the helper the composer is refering to here?

I know God is our helper, but what if this song is dedicated to another helper?
be careful brother, not every christians song you hear, you must sing in the church.

What if the composer means something else like HELLPA
which can be a name of a gods he's worshiping
or it can mean HELL-PARTY
or it can mean HELL-PASTOR
and whosoever sing and dance to it is truely dancing to hell

I only want you to know there are satanic christains music out there
BE
CAREFUL
END TIME
Re: Come Let's Reason Together. Is ( My Helper) Truely A Christain Music? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 30, 2013
Darn! Why do some people just like complicating things? If u think the song has another meaning,just sing the ones u understand....na waoo
Re: Come Let's Reason Together. Is ( My Helper) Truely A Christain Music? by toluleke(m): 7:11pm On Oct 30, 2013
lollysweet: Darn! Why do some people just like complicating things? If u think the song has another meaning,just sing the ones u understand....na waoo
Abi naw,if u no lyk am sing kukere or badoo..JEHOVAH Rapha..JEVOVAH OUR HELPER,HEALER etc..your Heart and mind is the main thing
Re: Come Let's Reason Together. Is ( My Helper) Truely A Christain Music? by highyo: 8:22pm On Oct 30, 2013
Amos 5:23 take away from me that noise of your songs

hosea 4:6 my people are destroyed for lack of knowlege

the lord that warned us in the book of 1timothy4: 1-6
that at the end time many will deviate away from the truth and start listening to the to the voices of evil spirit, is it necessary it must be a false prophet alone? Of course no
Its better you come out of her now lest you share in her sin (rev18:4)

walk in the light and let the holyspirit guide you
Re: Come Let's Reason Together. Is ( My Helper) Truely A Christain Music? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 30, 2013
See wettin dis guy don turn to, i pity you if you later came to realize this joke you'll feel sorry you've wasted your prime waiting for a Ship in an Airport , to tink the creator of the universe, the one you've reduced to the bible god is interested in the lyrics of the song you sing and can punish you eternally for that and not interested in the war in syria or end the suffereing in the world is just unbelieveable.

Get well soon black man , Your white masters have been dis-illusioned.
Re: Come Let's Reason Together. Is ( My Helper) Truely A Christain Music? by made2fit(f): 9:49pm On Oct 30, 2013
"Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need." (Hebrews 4:16)

I believe the song was culled from this verse above. That said, there is really nothing wrong in singing a gospel song even if it dosent have God or Jesus in it. God sees the heart of praise.

1 Like

Re: Come Let's Reason Together. Is ( My Helper) Truely A Christain Music? by SecretDreams(m): 10:14pm On Oct 30, 2013
@op I watch one gospel channel and there are many south african gospel songs they sing and I like, God sees the heart, its the heart that's really important, don't enslave and entangle yourself in the bondage of religion Christ freed you from.
Re: Come Let's Reason Together. Is ( My Helper) Truely A Christain Music? by tpia5: 11:44pm On Oct 30, 2013
what's a hell pastor?

hell party isnt hard to figure.
Re: Come Let's Reason Together. Is ( My Helper) Truely A Christain Music? by highyo: 6:49am On Oct 31, 2013
One thing I believe, any songs not dedicated to God, cannot be used glorify him
I read a testimony of Ubani Kingsley when the lord and his angel visited him, he said his house was stinking. But kingsley said, there is nothing bad in my house. But Jesus insisted that the bad smell was coming from his tv side. Then he send one of his angel to confirm, then he brought
1. Wrestling
2, Clash of the titans
3. Some Christians music
4. Some igbo movie etc
the question here is why Jesus brings out christains music as stinking items?
He said the music was not dedicated to him, and whenever you sing or play it, the demon the music is dedicated to will take over the life of the singer and holyspirit cannot stay in the stinking area
Re: Come Let's Reason Together. Is ( My Helper) Truely A Christain Music? by highyo: 7:07am On Oct 31, 2013
Nolongthing1: See wettin dis guy don turn to, i pity you if you later came to realize this joke you'll feel sorry you've wasted your prime waiting for a Ship in an Airport , to tink the creator of the universe, the one you've reduced to the bible god is interested in the lyrics of the song you sing and can punish you eternally for that and not interested in the war in syria or end the suffereing in the world is just unbelieveable.

Get well soon black man , Your white masters have been dis-illusioned.
sorry sir, i am only interested on Christians waiting for Christ so that they will not miss the rapture and get them exposed to some of satan scheme.
Things going on in the world are just signs of the end and can never stop. Read mattew 24, and Mark 13
Re: Come Let's Reason Together. Is ( My Helper) Truely A Christain Music? by highyo: 8:25am On Oct 31, 2013
toluleke: Abi naw,if u no lyk am sing kukere or badoo..JEHOVAH Rapha..JEVOVAH OUR HELPER,HEALER etc..your Heart and mind is the main thing
it seems you people have forgoten the fact that God is a jelouse God. What has being dedicated to satan cannot be rededicated to him.
If you cannot give a money you picked from a shrine to God, then you cannot rededicate songs composed to glorify satan to praise God.
Re: Come Let's Reason Together. Is ( My Helper) Truely A Christain Music? by Joagbaje(m): 9:19am On Oct 31, 2013
highyo:

What if the composer means something else like HELLPA
which can be a name of a gods he's worshiping
or it can mean HELL-PARTY
or it can mean HELL-PASTOR
and whosoever sing and dance to it is truely dancing to hell

I only want you to know there are satanic christains music out there
BE
CAREFUL
END TIME

Just renew your own mind and think positively . Remember what the bible says:

Titus 1:15
Unto the pure all things are pure:but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled

So even if the composer had something else in mind it will be nullified by the faith of the singer .

2 Likes

Re: Come Let's Reason Together. Is ( My Helper) Truely A Christain Music? by Image123(m): 9:26am On Oct 31, 2013
highhhhyo my good friend. You don come again.
Re: Come Let's Reason Together. Is ( My Helper) Truely A Christain Music? by Gombs(m): 9:56am On Oct 31, 2013
highyo: One thing I believe, any songs not dedicated to God, cannot be used glorify him
I read a testimony of Ubani Kingsley when the lord and his angel visited him, he said his house was stinking. But kingsley said, there is nothing bad in my house. But Jesus insisted that the bad smell was coming from his tv side. Then he send one of his angel to confirm, then he brought

1. Wrestling
2, Clash of the titans
3. Some Christians music
4. Some igbo movie etc

[s] the question here is why Jesus brings out christains music as stinking items?
He said the music was not dedicated to him, and whenever you sing or play it, the demon the music is dedicated to will take over the life of the singer and holyspirit cannot stay in the stinking area [/s]

At the bold
grin grin grin

At the red
Laughing even harder

Renew your mind bro!
At your green words above

A lady got a miracle from listening to Timaya's song, a line that said "na papa God go do am, just they pray dey thank God...even if people dey talk, no mind them bla bla bla"

She held those words in faith n got her miracle...now I ask you, what made the difference? The faith of the woman (the hearer) did, timaya might have sang that song to sell a cd, without really referencing God or with even no evidence of Holyspirit in him...but the woman who sang same in faith got a change.

Hian!...I'm not saying we should patronize Timaya, wiz kid em em davido and d rest o!

From your green words above, All I'll say is what Paul said here
Phil 1v18

New International Version
But what does it matter? The important thing is that
in every way, whether from false motives or true,
Christ is preached. And because of this I rejoice. Yes,
and I will continue to rejoice,

New Living Translation
But that doesn't matter. Whether their motives are
false or genuine, the message about Christ is being
preached either way, so I rejoice. And I will continue
to rejoice.

English Standard Version
What then? Only that in every way, whether in
pretense or in truth, Christ is proclaimed, and in that I
rejoice. Yes, and I will rejoice,

King James Bible
What then? notwithstanding, every way, whether in
pretence, or in truth, Christ is preached; and I therein
do rejoice, yea, and will rejoice.

Also, I'm not saying all song we sing are scripturally right...for example this song is wrong

" We are matching to Ziooooooon, wonderful beautiful city of God etc etc "

Why??
Because Heb 12 v22 declared that we are already in Zion, not matching to Zion

And many other songs
Re: Come Let's Reason Together. Is ( My Helper) Truely A Christain Music? by Oyinprince(m): 10:25am On Oct 31, 2013
Dis OP dey make me laugh o.Wait,wat if i sing a song and dedicate it to my beloved mum, wil there be a demon in d music too? or wuld God not lyk it? pls just change ur mindset, stop avin negative view on tins

(1) (Reply)

How Does A Misplaced Or Lost Money Belong To The Church??? / 4 Facts About Spiritual Warfare / Interesting Message Or Heresy: Pst Chris Says Jesus Is No Longer The Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.