Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,585 members, 7,955,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:14 PM

Interesting Message Or Heresy: Pst Chris Says Jesus Is No Longer The Way - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Interesting Message Or Heresy: Pst Chris Says Jesus Is No Longer The Way (1375 Views)

Historical Facts! Freewillism Existed For Centuries As A Heresy. / Eternal Security; Truth Or Heresy / HERESY ? Roman Catholics Says Jesus Is Not Available Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interesting Message Or Heresy: Pst Chris Says Jesus Is No Longer The Way by Marchman: 3:54pm On May 19, 2015
You’re The Way .
Tuesday, May 19th .
Pastor Chris
Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you (John 20:21).
It’s important to understand what Jesus meant when He said, “...I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me” (John 14:6). Jesus isn’t the Christian’s way to the Father. In fact, a Christian isn’t on the way to the Father; he doesn’t need that. The sinners need “the way” to the Father, and Jesus is that way. When you were born again, you were born in God’s presence. Jesus was the way through which you were brought into God’s presence. You’re there now; you don’t need the way anymore. You’re now to show others the way!
Understand this: Jesus came as man’s intermediary, as a mediator between God and human beings. That’s why He brought salvation, and now that He’s brought salvation, and we’ve received that salvation, we’re now the bona fide offsprings of God; we don’t need a mediator anymore! However, the world, the non-Christians, need a mediator, and that’s why we’ve been given the ministry of reconciliation, to lead them to Christ. Therefore, we’re now the mediators, working together with the Lord to bring men into salvation.
Never become oblivious of what the Lord has made you. As you preach the Gospel, and reconcile people to Christ, you’re fulfilling your ministry, as a saviour from Zion. Remember, He said, “...saviours shall come upon mount Zion...” (Obadiah 1:21); not “a Saviour,” which would have meant the Lord Himself; but “saviours,” referring to you and me. He saved us to save others. As the Father sent Jesus, so has Jesus sent us to lead men to righteousness. Live for this cause.
PRAYER
Dear Father, thank you for calling me into the glorious ministry of reconciliation. You’ve made me a saviour from Zion, and I experience the demonstration of the character of your Spirit as I bring others into the Way, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Further Study: Obadiah 1:21 And saviours shall come up on mount Zion to judge the mount of Esau; and the kingdom shall be the Lord’s. ;
2 Corinthians 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.
Daily Scripture Reading
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: John 8:48-59,
2 Kings 1-3
2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Mark 11:12-26,
Numbers 22

1 Like

Re: Interesting Message Or Heresy: Pst Chris Says Jesus Is No Longer The Way by Proffdada: 3:56pm On May 19, 2015
Confused guy undecided
Re: Interesting Message Or Heresy: Pst Chris Says Jesus Is No Longer The Way by MrPristine: 4:15pm On May 19, 2015
This charlatan keeps inventing his feel good doctrines to continuously brainwash his deluded followers, he should 'kotinu' God is watching him in 3D.
Re: Interesting Message Or Heresy: Pst Chris Says Jesus Is No Longer The Way by Emyogalanya: 4:18pm On May 19, 2015
Op has one simple problem "comprehension" within the context of this sermon i've a solution though: go back to school

1 Like

Re: Interesting Message Or Heresy: Pst Chris Says Jesus Is No Longer The Way by adanduka: 4:29pm On May 19, 2015
Content fails to prove topic.
OP, wisdom is the principal thing. In all thy gettings, get wisdom.
Re: Interesting Message Or Heresy: Pst Chris Says Jesus Is No Longer The Way by Marchman: 4:32pm On May 19, 2015
Emyogalanya:
Op has one simple problem "c[/color]omprehension" within the context of this sermon i've a solution though: go back to school
[color=#990000]

The import of the message is that the saved man, Christian, does not need Jesus Christ. That Christ is not the mediator btw the saved man, Christian and God. He said it clearly that Christians don't need a mediator since we are bonafide offspring. I wonder in whose name we pray. Even as Christians we pray in the name of Jesus Christ who's the mediator btw us and God.
Re: Interesting Message Or Heresy: Pst Chris Says Jesus Is No Longer The Way by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 4:42pm On May 19, 2015
Comment babu
Re: Interesting Message Or Heresy: Pst Chris Says Jesus Is No Longer The Way by ITbomb(m): 4:46pm On May 19, 2015
Sometimes I love this man's power of persuasion with good arguments.

Look below the water line, how many are in that holy state to be constantly submerged in that divine aura.
The best the loveworlders can say is to be in righteous by faith.

His argument is that when you are born again, you are born into the presence of God and as such no more sin for you. And we all know that is the lie Christ Embassy members are living.

Therefore I agree with him totally that at that state, we would not need a mediator but the truth is that many have not reached that state, we pray every day for grace even when we fall so we the Mediator

1 Like

Re: Interesting Message Or Heresy: Pst Chris Says Jesus Is No Longer The Way by Emyogalanya: 5:54pm On May 19, 2015
Marchman:
[color=#990000][/color]

The import of the message is that the saved man, Christian, does not need Jesus Christ. That Christ is not the mediator btw the saved man, Christian and God. He said it clearly that Christians don't need a mediator since we are bonafide offspring. I wonder in whose name we pray. Even as Christians we pray in the name of Jesus Christ who's the mediator btw us and God.
as well groomed chritians what he is trying to say is this that you are are saved christian are like 99 sheep in the sheepfold now the 1unsaved sheep needs the lord more that we do as paul said that let us move on to higher things in the lord as mature christians we do not continue to dwell on salvation, repentance, baptism and the rest of that baby christian teaching those are for baby christians and the unsaved who have not even had an encounter with Jesus for example approaching a bishop and asking him do you know that jesus loves you sounds ridiculous right? Thats why i keep wondering at all there jehovah witness preaching to christians i mean they should go to the unsaved and make disciple of them
Re: Interesting Message Or Heresy: Pst Chris Says Jesus Is No Longer The Way by Emyogalanya: 5:58pm On May 19, 2015
adanduka:
Content fails to prove topic.
OP, wisdom is the principal thing. In all thy gettings, get wisdom.
thanks my brother tell him i wonder if op is even a christian or if you grew up as a christian from childhood you will get the message and its content not everyone will understand this teaching let op study his bible
Re: Interesting Message Or Heresy: Pst Chris Says Jesus Is No Longer The Way by Emyogalanya: 6:05pm On May 19, 2015
MrPristine:
This charlatan keeps inventing his feeling good doctrines to continuously brainwash his deluded followers, he should 'kotinu' God is watching him in 3D.
and on a more off topic note why did you have to take on my daughter's name "PRISTINE" why are there no more names in the market all i wanted was something unique for my daughter but messed it up u maniac i'll meet you in court you will hear from my lawyers
Re: Interesting Message Or Heresy: Pst Chris Says Jesus Is No Longer The Way by MrPristine: 3:36pm On May 20, 2015
Emyogalanya:
and on a more off topic note why did you have to take on my daughter's name "PRISTINE" why are there no more names in the market all i wanted was something unique for my daughter but messed it up u maniac i'll meet you in court you will hear from my lawyers

Who is this lunatic
Re: Interesting Message Or Heresy: Pst Chris Says Jesus Is No Longer The Way by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 20, 2015
He behaves like a muslim atimes
Re: Interesting Message Or Heresy: Pst Chris Says Jesus Is No Longer The Way by Emyogalanya: 4:44pm On May 20, 2015
MrPristine:

Who is this lunatic
ur room mate in yaba left yard 5 idiot

(1) (Reply)

See What This Lady Wore To The House Of God / Helppppppppppp / A Comprehensive n detailed facts about Pastor E.A Adeboye(rccg G.O)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.