Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

How Can One Distinguish Armed Robbers From Police? Pix - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can One Distinguish Armed Robbers From Police? Pix (1764 Views)

Men Alleged To Have Trailed Jonathan's Convoy Released From Police Custody (Pic) / Female Police Officer Disarms 2 Armed Robbers In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can One Distinguish Armed Robbers From Police? Pix by bilms(m): 6:58pm On Oct 30, 2013
Fellow Concerned, how can one distinguish armed robbers from Police men on mufti at check points on our federal roads?

Tell us your view on this.

Re: How Can One Distinguish Armed Robbers From Police? Pix by Sunofgod(m): 7:18pm On Oct 30, 2013
I thought they were the same thing . . . .

Anyway, here's my usual strategy - First you slow down, then at the last minute accelerate towards them and then after you pass (he will jump out of the way then aim his gun) you duck down whilst doing some swerves in the road and be on your way.

2 Likes

Re: How Can One Distinguish Armed Robbers From Police? Pix by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:20pm On Oct 30, 2013
Sun of god: I thought they were the same thing . . . .

Anyway, here's my usual strategy - First you slow down, then at the last minute accelerate towards them and then after you pass (he will jump out of the way then aim his gun) you duck down whilst doing some swerves in the road and be on your way.

good strategy.
Re: How Can One Distinguish Armed Robbers From Police? Pix by fr3do(m): 8:03pm On Oct 30, 2013

van damme cool

1 Like

Re: How Can One Distinguish Armed Robbers From Police? Pix by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 30, 2013
police are professional arm ro
Re: How Can One Distinguish Armed Robbers From Police? Pix by banjicom(m): 8:16pm On Oct 30, 2013
Why do u need to distinguish them! Don't u know every nigeria police is either a thief or an armed robber! tongue
cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Can One Distinguish Armed Robbers From Police? Pix by Jakumo(m): 8:16pm On Oct 30, 2013
If you drive up on a road-block in Nigeria, you'd best suspect that the armed men are NOT policemen if :

(1) You can hear warning shots being fired into the air as you draw near.

(2) There are people lying on the ground at gunpoint near the road-block.

(3) Rifles are seen being pointed directly at approaching drivers, even as they slow down.

(4) Vehicles approaching the road-block suddenly stop and slam their cars in reverse, colliding with one another in the motorized stampede.

(5) Hardly any vehicles at all are encountered coming from the direction of the road-block, for the last few miles approaching the location.

(6) Drivers of cars speeding away from the road barricade reach out their windows and point at the ground, meaning the chit is on back there.

(7) The car behind yours seems to be manuevering so as to box your vehicle in as you approache the road-block.

1 Like

Re: How Can One Distinguish Armed Robbers From Police? Pix by Ruq: 8:31pm On Oct 30, 2013

Too much GTA, Naija police gun where get tracker inside, shey you no notice say most of their gun they bend for mouth. If you swerve penre! you swerve enter bullet be that.

but I always think of this sha incase of any wellay.

1 Like

Re: How Can One Distinguish Armed Robbers From Police? Pix by Lovetinz(m): 8:39pm On Oct 30, 2013

Attempted Suicide!
Re: How Can One Distinguish Armed Robbers From Police? Pix by lertee(f): 8:40pm On Oct 30, 2013
banjicom: Why do u need to distinguish them! Don't u know every nigeria police is either a thief or an armed robber! tongue
cheesy

This is an insult on the integrity of the Nigeria Police. They are better than this. cool
Re: How Can One Distinguish Armed Robbers From Police? Pix by Greatken007(m): 9:27pm On Oct 30, 2013
I BETTER FEAR POLICE THAT SOLDIERS....NAIJA POLICE CAN TRIGGER WITHOUT THINKING.,THEY THINK AFTER THE ACTION

Re: How Can One Distinguish Armed Robbers From Police? Pix by tellwisdom: 9:30pm On Oct 30, 2013
Do anyhow, see any how undecided
Re: How Can One Distinguish Armed Robbers From Police? Pix by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 30, 2013
the first sure sign will be people from lane 2 waving at you as they drive by.
My brother, if it's a hilly slope you are ascending or negotiating a blind curve, my brother, stop, park and watch lane 2 for oncoming vehicle signals
each vehicle will sure wave a no-no at you.

thieves will usually position themselves at the end of the slope or sharp curve just so it will be too late to do a reverse.
once it's too late, just slow down obey and respect them. life has no duplicates.

when you see so many standing with hands raised and road blocked like in the image above, forget uniforms, they are thieves or boko harams
Re: How Can One Distinguish Armed Robbers From Police? Pix by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 31, 2013
simple... just check to see if they collected 50naira from d cars right infront of you... or if they held down any car...

if non of the above happend...

tear race, na mature thieves..

1 Like

Re: How Can One Distinguish Armed Robbers From Police? Pix by babseg(m): 12:40am On Oct 31, 2013
banjicom: Why do u need to distinguish them! Don't u know every nigeria police is either a thief or an armed robber! tongue
cheesy

They can't be thieves because they are already armed
Re: How Can One Distinguish Armed Robbers From Police? Pix by 3ace(m): 7:51am On Oct 31, 2013

Don't visit your creator before the appointed time.
Re: How Can One Distinguish Armed Robbers From Police? Pix by eluquenson(m): 8:02am On Oct 31, 2013
No absolute difference
Re: How Can One Distinguish Armed Robbers From Police? Pix by nnanyereugo(m): 8:10am On Oct 31, 2013
I tink dis i hw u can differentiate dem...

Re: How Can One Distinguish Armed Robbers From Police? Pix by bilms(m): 11:03am On Nov 07, 2013
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Bill Gates Wants 'vaccines To Reduce Population' / Hon Uche Ekwunife In Secret Meeting With Tinubu And El Rufai; Romances Apc / $533 Million Bribe Collected By Nigerian Officials Say Italian Prosecutors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.