Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man - TV/Movies (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man (41586 Views)

Workers Shut Down AIT, Raypower Over 17 Months Unpaid Salaries / ONIKOLA Movie By Funmi Fiberesima: An Exposé On Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) / Join Funmi Iyanda Live Tomorrow On The Nta Network And Ltv 8 Between 9am -10am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 06, 2013
lynk106:

you don't seem to have any self esteem or self worth to begin with. Your whole entire argument on this thread is based on "we" statements rather than "I" statements. "we in Nigeria" this "we in igboland" that. I'm not asking what other Nigerians believe. I'm asking what YOU believe. If you have any self esteem at all, you will be able to stand for yourself and give logical arguments for why you hold your beliefs.

My man, I am HOMOPHOBIC and I am extremely grateful and proud that the society I live in and come from share the same view with me. Now about logical arguments, hahaha, u don't want to go there, because I know that you are aware that there are a thousand and one logical facts to back up my arguments. On that note, I would enjoin you to go and do a proper research, maybe some scientists are developing some kind of ways for homosexuals to reproduce, seeing that the natural instinct of both man and animal is to REPRODUCE. When you find out more about that , you tell me. Hehe, I cannot waste my time to tell you what you know already.

you are so DUMB that I had to shake my head by just reading this statement. Are you seriously this ignorant?
1.Homosexual behavior DOES exist in animals.
2. Do microorganisms have gender? what a dummy. in your mind microorganisms are divided into male and female. what a fool. You might as well ask us if the orange tree in your back yard is having sex.

1. What animals? Please be specific.

2. You why you are a bigger fool and more ignorant than I am in all of this? Did anyone talk about gender in micro organisms? Hell no, If you were smart enough (as you project yourself to be) you would have deduced my concept of sexuality in relation to reproduction as per micro organisms. FYI micro organisms only reproduce SE.X.UALL.Y and ASEXUALLY, now its a shame that even the tiniest of living organisms with single cells do not recognise the concept of homosexuality. Not to talk of a human being (who is supposed to be far more sophisticated than all of this organisms and animals, behaviour wise). The natural instinct of every living organism is SURVIVAL, and reproduction is a part of survival. If micro organisms, animals and human beings bend towards homosexuality, then extinction is bound to happen, this is a complete opposite of SURVIVAL instinct (which is natural) you see.

BTW is reproduction not a major characteristic of a living organism? M R N I G E R D? (Assuming you studied Biology in secondary school). If you can't reproduce cos of your s.e.xual preference, then its not wrong not to classify you as a living being. But since you are a living being and yet choose this behaviour that is against nature, then its only normal that I classify you as a Mentally Unstable individual.

My case...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 06, 2013
lynk106:

People say Love and Romance are also western concepts. If they are right, then yes indeed, Homosexuality is a western concept.
Reason being that the idea behind Homosexuality involves two people of the same sex who are in love with each other.
In the past, the word that was used "sodomy" only involves the sex.
Sodomy or homosexual sex without love being implicated was rampant in Africa when the british came that the british had to ban it by law. Just plain sex where love or romance is not involved is nothing new to Africa or Nigeria.
In fact, there are places in Africa historically where men will have sex with other men as a spiritual act. Can you imagine. Of course they didn't call it homosexuality.

Last time I checked, they were arresting gay men in IMO state. yeah... homosexuality doesn't exist in igboland indeed.

You see why you really are m.i.sguided and blind? No doubts in this present age and time, there should be a handful of homosexuals in all parts of Nigeria. Mind you the Igboland I was referring to in my earlier text was that of many years ago. I do not need to reiterate that homosexuality is a western concept, see you talking about love and romance, don't you have terms for that in your native language? Or are you telling me that your ancestors never experienced love and romance until the advent to the white man? As for the "spiritual acts" go and read carefully about that, because the last time I checked my history books, this same men got married to women and blended very well in the society.
BTW is a "spiritual act" meant to be a normal everyday act? for someone to do something spiritual, it means that the action involved should be extra ordinary and only practised for specific reasons. "Spiritual acts" are not meant to be practised every day.

Come on man, get ur facts right, before u spit tra.sh.

1 Like

Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 06, 2013
GSKing:
you called urself beautiful and i can beat my chest and say u are effing ugly. FYI, there are homosexual animals too, they engage in the act! Same way u dug out that blazing youtube video, click google and read about homosexuality in animals... Sorry i called u uglycheesy

Humour me, sorry there are no homosexual animals..... until u create one. Cursed fellow grin grin grin Sorry to say that you are doomed forever, u better invest in pampers cheesy cheesy cheesy cos that a.n.a.l won't last long grin grin
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 06, 2013
GSKing: And she googles awaygrin
That gyal is a complete definition of ignorance!
Educate urself and come back for more intelligent discoveries.
Google never abandons anyonecheesy

You need intelligent discoveries more than I do. Your behaviour spells it all....madness, hey Mr Man , stop wasting time, oya stand up and fight for your right. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by VirginFinder: 10:19am On Nov 06, 2013
Romans 1:19-28
19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath showed it unto them.

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they (GSKing,Johnpaul88,lynk106,illuminatus,99cents and co) became fools,

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 06, 2013
Virgin Finder: Romans 1:19-28
19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath showed it unto them.

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they (GSKing,Johnpaul88,lynk106,illuminatus,99cents and co) became fools,

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

U know with ur username, no one can take you serious... cheesy
I know you used google to get this quotes,i know its been a while u picked up ur bible! undecided

Ur name already implies ur a serial fornicator..... Kindly sto. Disgracing urself wink

2 Likes

Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 06, 2013
Rilamaka:

Projection! that's the word, quit chatting sh.it about yourself and move...fo.ol. By the way don't you have an a.s.s to lick today?
Frustration is your second name! It's written all over everything you have posted so far. I can only pity you. You must have suffered alot!
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by peterphd(m): 12:00pm On Nov 06, 2013
Rilamaka: [/b]

1. What animals? Please be specific.

2. You why you are a bigger fool and more ignorant than I am in all of this? Did anyone talk about gender in micro organisms? Hell no, If you were smart enough (as you project yourself to be) you would have deduced my concept of sexuality in relation to reproduction as per micro organisms. FYI micro organisms only reproduce SE.X.UALL.Y and ASEXUALLY, now its a shame that even the tiniest of living organisms with single cells do not recognise the concept of homosexuality. Not to talk of a human being (who is supposed to be far more sophisticated than all of this organisms and animals, behaviour wise). The natural instinct of every living organism is SURVIVAL, and reproduction is a part of survival. If micro organisms, animals and human beings bend towards homosexuality, then extinction is bound to happen, this is a complete opposite of SURVIVAL instinct (which is natural) you see.

BTW is reproduction not a major characteristic of a living organism? M R N I G E R D? (Assuming you studied Biology in secondary school). If you can't reproduce cos of your s.e.xual preference, then its not wrong not to classify you as a living being. But since you are a living being and yet choose this behaviour that is against nature, then its only normal that I classify you as a Mentally Unstable individual.

My case...

So those who are celibate are not fit to humans? because that is your argument against gays.so life is all about M R N I G E R D? Then why do we love? Love is not among the characters
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 06, 2013
Johnpaul88: Frustration is your second name! It's written all over everything you have posted so far. I can only pity you. You must have suffered alot!

Hahahahahahahahaha, talk about projection in the highest order, chai well I'm not the one who is sneaking and hiding to profess my undying love to my gay lover grin grin grin grin grin grin Talk about [b]suffering, [/b]what a pity cry cry cry cry cry eyahhhh cry cry cry cry cry

Go to America or UK o, life shall be better for you, cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by peterphd(m): 12:26pm On Nov 06, 2013
Rilamaka:

Humour me, sorry there are no homosexual animals..... until u create one. Cursed fellow grin grin grin Sorry to say that you are doomed forever, u better invest in pampers cheesy cheesy cheesy cos that a.n.a.l won't last long grin grin

Google "homosexuality in animals" and deny what you see.
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 06, 2013
peterphd:

So those who are celibate are not fit to humans? because that is your argument against gays.so life is all about M R N I G E R D? Then why do we love? Love is not among the characters

Love is perception and not action, love is emotion and not a physical characteristic, those who choose to be celibate do that for obvious reasons and not so they cannot reproduce. BTW Celibacy is the direct opposite of Se.x.u.al activity, so once again you are on the wrong page. grin grin

Give it up my man, there is no feasible excuse for homosexuality. Its just a disgusting and a terrible habit. wink
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 06, 2013
peterphd:

Google "homosexuality in animals" and deny what you see.

Mr man, I see nothing, only speculations, no validated research, no generalised approved researched, only bunch of homosexuals trying to naturalise their disgusting behaviour. I repeat no animal is homosexual.

Sorry to disappoint you Mr Google grin grin grin Maybe in another gay fantasy world.

1 Like

Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by peterphd(m): 12:59pm On Nov 06, 2013
Rilamaka:

Mr man, I see nothing, only speculations, no validated research, no generalised approved researched, only bunch of homosexuals trying to naturalise their disgusting behaviour. I repeat no animal is homosexual.

Sorry to disappoint you Mr Google grin grin grin Maybe in another gay fantasy world.

Yes no animal is homosexual but they have and exhibit homosexual tendencies. so why are you denying what is there? So scientists made this one up when over 1500 species are involved? Please don't be dishonest
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by MRSANITY(m): 2:03pm On Nov 06, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1505592/one-claims-homosexual-here-nairaland
Lets all say no to Homosexuality on nairaland, this is getting too much. Any one who claims to be gay should be banned. Our young ones are being polluted. these perverts are making the new generation feel its ok be be a homosexual, its not ok.
If truly u have no feelings for the opposite sex, then remain celebate, not everyone is born to for k.

2 Likes

Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 06, 2013
MR.SANITY:
Lets all say no to Homosexuality on nairaland, this is getting too much. Any one who claims to be gay should be banned. Our young ones are being polluted. these perverts are making the new generation feel its ok be be a homosexual, its not ok.
If truly u have no feelings for the opposite sex, then remain celebate, not everyone is born to for k.
I have seen this kind of posts alot in Nairaland. Yet nothing changes after all said and done. One wonders why the posters keep posting them.
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 06, 2013
Under one day of not being here, this thread has gone up three pages. damn!

Who's fighting who? lol
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by beryl04(m): 3:33pm On Nov 06, 2013
Rilamaka:

My friend read my post properly before u vomit ur nonsense, I personally am "homophobic" because its is extremely unnatural, its pure madness that people like you are in a hurry to identify with just because the western world glorifies it. Polygamy is african and its very natural, I do not have a single problem with that as my culture is associated with polygamy. I am categorically and specifically telling you that homosexuals like you DO NOT have a case to argue. Don't even bother comparing that distasteful act with polygamy or even corruption those are natural acts and like I said before homosexuality is unnatural and so they are not on the same page.

Look for something else....

Tell me the truth Amaka,did ur boyfriend or husband leave u for another man?we can empathize with u when we begin to understand ur hurt and where your hate is coming from.tell me sweerie, u've been so hurt, abi? Truth is this kinda reasoning you've been exhibiting here is what created ur problem in the first place.he's not made for your kind,but your kind forced him to u and now u have to pay.but hating is not gonna help cause u come across as a really sick woman .homophobia,ignorance and illiteracy are common mental illnesses and ur exhibiting all of it.u need a cure ASAP!
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Illuminatus(m): 3:45pm On Nov 06, 2013
masonkz: Under one day of not being here, this thread has gone up three pages. damn!

Who's fighting who? lol
Read the 3 pages. Or on second thought, don't. It's just boring and irritating and a waste of time. Some people just have plenty of time to waste on things that doesn't concern them.
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 06, 2013
beryl04:

Tell me the truth Amaka,did ur boyfriend or husband leave u for another man?we can empathize with u when we begin to understand ur hurt and where your hate is coming from.tell me sweerie, u've been so hurt, abi? Truth is this kinda reasoning you've been exhibiting here is what created ur problem in the first place.he's not made for your kind,but your kind forced him to u and now u have to pay.but hating is not gonna help cause u come across as a really sick woman .homophobia,ignorance and illiteracy are common mental illnesses and ur exhibiting all of it.u need a cure ASAP!
Nah I think she hit menopause early cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 06, 2013
Illuminatus:
Read the 3 pages. Or on second thought, don't. It's just boring and irritating and a waste of time. Some people just have plenty of time to waste on things that doesn't concern them.

Lol I thought as much. Don't have the time to read through it all anyway.
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 06, 2013
carr101:
Nah I think she hit menopause early cheesy
It's easy to see. The kinda hatred coming from her towards this gay issues is uncommon with ladies.

1 Like

Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 06, 2013
masonkz:

Please don't. It isn't worth wasting your time reading that serial gibberish that lady took out her time spewing.
Why did we even spent time replying her? It beggars belief!
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 06, 2013
Rilamaka:

btw what's do you lots call homosexuality in your local language? I bet your mum and dad are proud of you

Ehmmm...what do they call Modem, IP/TCP Protocol, Infrared and Gamma rays in Igbo language please? kindly remind me. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 06, 2013
beryl04:

hahahahahaha, My boyfriend is not as dumb as you lots are, i am taking this topic up because it irritates me a lot when I see people defending it! Especially Nigerians, there is no need to turn it into a personal ish seeing that you have lost your footing in this matter. Lmao, I will just overlook those gibberish you typed because that's the evidence of your frustration.

One thing is clear, ignorant or not, illiterate or not, I am far better than you do you know why? Because I can kiss and hold my boyfriend in public, and you? brouahahahaa, it will be a cold day in hell! before u and your fellow sick members will be able to achieve that feat in public. That's if you love your life.

BTW have you told your parents that you are homosexual? undecided undecided undecided hahahahahahahaha wink wink I thought as much, fvcking a.s.sh.o.le. undecided
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 06, 2013
masonkz:

Ehmmm...what do they call[b] Modem, IP/TCP Protocol, Infrared and Gamma rays in Igbo language please?[/b] kindly remind me. Thanks.

Lmao, you see your life? Don't deviate, face the matter head on, that's if its worth defending. So you on the other hand (by the way of your current statements) are now accepting that homosexuality is a western concept. Talk about blind fools....
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 06, 2013
Johnpaul88: Please don't. It isn't worth wasting your time reading that serial gibberish that lady took out her time spewing.
Why did we even spent time replying her? It beggars belief!

Lmao have you given up already? grin grin grin Oya by the left mark time, left! right! left! right! Go to National Assembly and defend your rights to suck poo poo. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Foolssssssssssss. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 06, 2013
Johnpaul88: It's easy to see. The kinda hatred coming from her towards this gay issues is uncommon with ladies.

No need to personalise the post, grin grin be a man and defend your rights, take control of your life and the right to love and be loved in public. hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Ndi ihirigho.
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 06, 2013
masonkz:

Masonkz if I hear! grin grin grin grin grin I thought you were planning on giving a big speech on how to legalize homosexuality in Nigeria grin grin grin.
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 06, 2013
peterphd:

Yes no animal is homosexual [/b]but they have and exhibit homosexual tendencies. so why are you denying what is there? So scientists made this one up when over [b]1500 species are involved? Please don't be dishonest

Nna you are not getting my point grin grin grin grin I said give me list of at least 2 animals, we can see and therefore believe. That's all I need, I bet those animals can only be found in the temperate regions. Its just like saying I have NGN10million virtual money in my account. Enyia, nothing like that exists, don't be fooled biko. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 06, 2013
MR.SANITY:

I wonder what Seun is waiting for, homosexuality is[b] ILLEGAL...[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 06, 2013
Rilamaka:

hahahahahaha, My boyfriend is not as dumb as you lots are, i am taking this topic up because it irritates me a lot when I see people defending it! Especially Nigerians, there is no need to turn it into a personal ish seeing that you have lost your footing in this matter. Lmao, I will just overlook those gibberish you typed because that's the evidence of your frustration.

One thing is clear, ignorant or not, illiterate or not, I am far better than you do you know why? Because I can kiss and hold my boyfriend in public, and you? brouahahahaa, it will be a cold day in hell! before u and your fellow sick members will be able to achieve that feat in public. That's if you love your life.

BTW have you told your parents that you are homosexual? undecided undecided undecided hahahahahahahaha wink wink I thought as much, fvcking a.s.sh.o.le. undecided

Iv been watching and reading ur post clearly and I can read u like a book, its quite obvious that;
1) u don't have a boy friend, I can bet no guy is even interested so don't deceive urself cool
2) ur a teen frm ages 15-18
3) ur either in secondary school or u can't seem to get an admission into the uni....
4) why don't u have the "f" close to ur name if ur such a "hot straight girl??" sad
5) a mature WOMAN would never follow a thread, keep close attention and wait closely for whom to prowl on cheesy
6) u might as well be a dude, who knows??
7) lastly, educated and mature ladies ain't homophobic, they rather keep their mouths shut rather than spew rubbish on a public forum.... wink
cool in reality ur timid and shy and probably hate urself smiley

2 Likes

Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 06, 2013
Rilamaka:

Lmao, you see your life? Don't deviate, face the matter head on, that's if its worth defending. So you on the other hand (by the way of your current statements) are now accepting that homosexuality is a western concept. Talk about blind fools....

What is a western concept? The fact that gamma rays exist? Only that you need some sophisticated equipment to see them? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Man Says Northerners Were Excluded From The Wedding Party Movie, Nigerians React / Mercy, Tacha, Mike, Seyi, Ike: 2019 BBNaija 5 Most Searched Housemates On Google / BBNaija And Its Mysterious Selection Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.