Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man - TV/Movies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man (41554 Views)

Workers Shut Down AIT, Raypower Over 17 Months Unpaid Salaries / ONIKOLA Movie By Funmi Fiberesima: An Exposé On Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) / Join Funmi Iyanda Live Tomorrow On The Nta Network And Ltv 8 Between 9am -10am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by peterphd(m): 11:05pm On Nov 06, 2013
Rilamaka:

Nna you are not getting my point grin grin grin grin I said give me list of at least 2 animals, we can see and therefore believe. That's all I need, I bet those animals can only be found in the temperate regions. Its just like saying I have NGN10million virtual money in my account. Enyia, nothing like that exists, don't be fooled biko. grin grin grin

Google is your friend. I wonder why you are denying. Google "homosexuality in animals" and paste the content here so you can deny. You are seeing evidence but you just want to insult all the other guys here because they are a minority. I hope you marry a gay man who has no feelings for you as you want society to enforce.you still haven't answered my question on whether you will kill your child or sibling if he/she comes out to be homosexual.
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 06, 2013
Rilamaka:

One thing is clear, ignorant or not, illiterate or not, I am far better than you do you know why? Because I can kiss and hold my boyfriend in public

Is KISSING also part of your Igbo culture? Please educate me smiley Maybe it didn't originate from the western countries afterall.

Heck, is having a damn boyfriend part of your culture?

1 Like

Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by MRSANITY(m): 2:54pm On Nov 07, 2013
All these criminals we have here, hand go catch una one day, especially the men. As for those that call themselves lesbians, lol, u are big jokers, when u wake up from your delusions let us know.
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by GSKing: 4:43pm On Nov 07, 2013
MR.SANITY:
All these criminals we have here, hand go catch una one day, especially the men. As for those that call themselves lesbians, lol, u are big jokers, when u wake up from your delusions let us know.

Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by lynk106: 12:45am On Nov 08, 2013
Rilamaka:
I personally am "homophobic" because its is extremely unnatural, its pure madness that people like you are in a hurry to identify with just because the western world glorifies it. Polygamy is african and its very natural, I do not have a single problem with that as my culture is associated with polygamy. I am categorically and specifically telling you that homosexuals like you DO NOT have a case to argue. Don't even bother comparing that distasteful act with polygamy or even corruption those are natural acts and like I said before homosexuality is unnatural and so they are not on the same page.

you are much dumber than I thought.
Why don't you move back into a thatched hut and run around unclad like your forefathers in your igbo village if you are as "natural" as you claim to be.

Polygamy is the traditional igbo culture so why are you wasting your energy over gays instead of spending your time fighting against monogamy? Marriage between one man and one woman is unnatural to African culture. Go and create a thread to to condemn those who don't follow polygamy, you dumbass. Go into the wedding threads and spend more of your energy to bash those wearing western wedding gowns and refusing to share their husband with another woman. No wonder you are so illiterate. You must be the 5th wife of some old man in your igbo village. I bet you also support the "african culture" of child bride and killing of twins. mtcheww

What a failure.
Every single one of your posts is very senseless and shows that you have a very low IQ.
you are actually a shame to Igboland, no offense. No wonder you are a homophobic, illiterate bigot... You are simply ignorant. It sure does suck to be you. doesn't it?

4 Likes

Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 08, 2013
lynk106:

Why don't you move back into a thatched hut and run around unclad like your forefathers in your igbo village if you are as "natural" as you claim to be.

Polygamy is the traditional igbo culture so why are you wasting your energy over gays instead of spending your time fighting against monogamy? Marriage between one man and one woman is unnatural to African culture. Go and create a thread to to condemn those who don't follow polygamy, you dumbass. Go into the wedding threads and spend more of your energy to bash those wearing western wedding gowns and refusing to share their husband with another woman. No wonder you are so illiterate. You must be the 5th wife of some old man in your igbo village. I bet you also support the "african culture" of child bride and killing of twins. mtcheww

What a failure.
Every single one of your posts is very senseless and shows that you have a very low IQ.
you are actually a shame to Igboland, no offense. No wonder you are a homophobic, illiterate bigot... You are simply ignorant. It sure does suck to be you. doesn't it?

If am dumb, then you don't have an iota of intelligence in you. Look at your line of argument, can you call that smart? All that you have typed here exposes your non existent cognitive skills, look here let me tell you, going personal or insulting me won't do sh.i.t. Mr highly intelligent man go and put your intelligence to use and argue at the national assembly, better still go public in Nigeria, starting from your family, let me see if you will live to see another day. Fvcking b.a,s.ta.rd, retarded pre senile schizophrenic and catatonic im.be.cile. FOOL. U are a big SHAME to your family and I am as sure as hell that once your mother reads this she will wish that she miscarried you or that you even died at birth. Hopeless and useless entity. Imagine this social miscreant, you source of constant pain and shame to your family dare open your mouth to spit trash? you are a monumental disaster and a malignant SHAME to your family, community and tribe at large. I.d.i.ot
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by MRSANITY(m): 10:40am On Nov 08, 2013
lynk106:

What a failure.
look at this im becile calling someone dumb. i laugh at you. I'm sure you are cursed with a homosexual in your family, or maybe you are the cursed one yourself, if not you wont be here supporting this dastardly act, idiat.

1 Like

Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 08, 2013
MR.SANITY:
look at this im becile calling someone dumb. i laugh at you. I'm sure you are cursed with a homosexual in your family, or maybe you are the cursed one yourself, if not you wont be here supporting this dastardly act, idiat.

Ok let's say he's cursed. How's that your business?

dude gave valid points countering what that rilamaka said concerning "Igbo culture" blabla, and all you could say is that he's cursed. Obviously you have no other line of argument.
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by beryl04(m): 3:10pm On Nov 08, 2013
MR.SANITY:

Another slowpoke on the prowl! Mumu wake up this is not the 13th century.the only idiat here is you and that hopeless Amaka girl.why both of you are following a thread or topic that has no bearing to you shows the level of shallowness.
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by beryl04(m): 3:15pm On Nov 08, 2013
lynk106:

What a failure.

That girl is really a big shame to Ndi-igbo.hope that simpleton is not from a forward thinking state like Anambra,we really don't need some savages to draw us back.
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by GSKing: 7:20pm On Nov 08, 2013
beryl04:

That girl is really a big shame to Ndi-igbo.hope that simpleton is not from a forward thinking state like Anambra,we really don't need some savages to draw us back.
Yes o... she must be from abakalikigrin
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 08, 2013
beryl04:

You are big fool for uttering those words. Its your cursed nature that is a source of chronic shame to your family and tribe at large. B.a.s.ta.rd
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 08, 2013
beryl04:

Another slowpoke on the prowl! Mumu wake up this is not the 13th century.the only idiat here is you and that hopeless Amaka girl.why both of you are following a thread or topic that has no bearing to you shows the level of shallowness.

If I am hopeless then you are doomed and beyond redemption, cursed f.o.ol. Don't ever mention my name before Amadioha obliterates you and put an end to your malignant and distraught life. Mofo.
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by beryl04(m): 8:06pm On Nov 08, 2013
Rilamaka:

If I am hopeless then you are doomed and beyond redemption, cursed f.o.ol. Don't ever mention my name before Amadioha obliterates you and put an end to your malignant and distraught life. Mofo.

Hopeless, mgbeke azzwipe that's what u are.Amadioha that u and ur father has abandoned is what u are calling on .u are a big fooool and just ur utterances here has confirmed that u are the doomed mofo.mgbeke local champion coming here to claim
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 08, 2013
beryl04:

Hopeless, mgbeke azzwipe that's what u are.Amadioha that u and ur father has abandoned is what u are calling on .u are a big fooool and just ur utterances here has confirmed that u are the doomed mofo.mgbeke local champion coming here to claim

Hahahahahahahaha, lekwanu frustration in the highest order, eyah, so ur parents threw you out and abandoned you immediately you told them u were homosexual? Or, wait a minute , you ve not told them grin grin grin Chai I thought as much, di be oo cry cry cry one day you shall have the right to romance your gay lover, that day it shall be zero degrees Celsius in hell grin grin grin. Aturu na -enweghi onye nche. Ihere megbu kwa gi...
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 08, 2013
GSKing:
Yes o... she must be from abakalikigrin

Even if i'm from Abakiliki I still better pass you grin grin grin grin, by the way have u seen the latest thread on NL? You can now apply for asylum in EU countries, because maka Chukuwu, the day u will run out of luck, I shall be taking pictures of your roasting body wink wink wink. Dey here dey argue, anu mpam!
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by GSKing: 8:20pm On Nov 08, 2013
Rilamaka:

Even if i'm from Abakiliki I still better pass you grin grin grin grin, by the way have u seen the latest thread on NL? You can now apply for asylum in EU countries, because maka Chukuwu, the day u will run out of luck, I shall be taking pictures of your roasting body wink wink wink. Dey here dey argue, anu mpam!
Lol, Jesus child! Are we still on this matter?undecided
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by GSKing: 8:22pm On Nov 08, 2013
@Rilamaka, I'm tired and extremely bored with this melodrama... can't you just get lost?

1 Like

Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by VirginFinder: 8:33pm On Nov 08, 2013
Romans 1:19-28
19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath showed it unto them.

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

[size=16pt]22 Professing themselves to be wise, they(carr,Masonkz,illuminatus,Johnpaul,beryl04,lynk106 and co) became fools, [/size]

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by beryl04(m): 8:46pm On Nov 08, 2013
Rilamaka:

You're the frustrated one that has been following all the gay threads.why e dey pain you so much?a lot of those guys that u desperately want to lynch u are not even worthy to untie their shoe-laces.how many gays have u hunt down tonite or u've not embarked on the search yet,b4 u do take out ur gay detector/testing kit and first use it on ur father an or ur mother,cos that might be where ur lynching will commence.I.mbecile
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 08, 2013
beryl04:

You're the frustrated one that has been following all the gay threads.why e dey pain you so much?a lot of those guys that u desperately want to lynch u are not even worthy to untie their shoe-laces.how many gays have u hunt down tonite or u've not embarked on the search yet,b4 u do take out ur gay detector/testing kit and first use it on ur father an or ur mother,cos that might be where ur lynching will commence.I.mbecile

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Death is calling. holla grin grin grin grin Go suck some poo poo grin grin
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 08, 2013
GSKing: @Rilamaka, I'm tired and extremely bored with this melodrama... can't you just get lost?

What are u still doing on the thread? Oh wait I forgot, u are lost already grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 08, 2013
I really think rilamaka and Mr sanity should hook up cheesy

1 Like

Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by GSKing: 10:23pm On Nov 08, 2013
Rilamaka:

What are u still doing on the thread? Oh wait I forgot, u are lost already grin grin grin grin grin
I think that question should go to you cos this is a gay-themed thread... I should be here. If you have to remain here, your matured input is welcome... if not... I believe there are other entertaining threads on nairaland where you can joyfully comment without gays interruption.
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by GSKing: 10:24pm On Nov 08, 2013
carr101: I really think rilamaka and Mr sanity should hook up cheesy
hey, carr, it's been quite a while, whatsup?
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 08, 2013
GSKing:
hey, carr, it's been quite a while, whatsup?

I'm okay, hws u? smiley
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by GSKing: 10:28pm On Nov 08, 2013
carr101:

I'm okay, hws u? smiley
Doing fine... you still in this country?
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 08, 2013
GSKing:
Doing fine... you still in this country?
yup
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by beryl04(m): 1:13pm On Nov 09, 2013
carr101: I really think rilamaka and Mr sanity should hook up cheesy

Yeah!seconded,what a nice pair they'll make and I bet you that 1 of them wud have murdered the other one in a matter of few yrs.bloody savages.pity any man who'll have the like of that Amaka as a wife tho.

2 Likes

Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by beryl04(m): 1:22pm On Nov 09, 2013
Don't y'all mind all the idiots on the other thread,as for me I am not going anywhere at least for now.making a lot of money here and living my life.u should see the respect I get from them in my hood,it's only online they'll come and be yarning okpata meanwhile,in real life they marvel and hold us in awe!

1 Like

Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 14, 2013
beryl04:

Yeah!seconded,what a nice pair they'll make and I bet you that 1 of them wud have murdered the other one in a matter of few yrs.bloody savages.pity any man who'll have the like of that Amaka as a wife tho.

Pity ur parents who have a lost cause as a son like you!!!!! I am pitifully and awfully sorry for them. cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by GSKing: 9:26am On Nov 14, 2013
Rilamaka:

Pity ur parents who have a lost cause as a son like you!!!!! I am pitifully and awfully sorry for them. cry cry cry cry cry
ah ah! this is serious!!! welcome back anyways...

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

NANS Gives Multi-choice Company Seven Days To Begin Pay-as-you-view Billing Or.. / Mercy, Tacha, Mike, Seyi, Ike: 2019 BBNaija 5 Most Searched Housemates On Google / BBNaija And Its Mysterious Selection Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.