Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Palm Oil Stew Or Vegetable Oil Stew: Which Do You Prefer? - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Palm Oil Stew Or Vegetable Oil Stew: Which Do You Prefer? (22226 Views)

Question Of The Day: Is Sugarcane A Fruit Or Vegetable? / Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" / Atamashey Stew Or Obe Ijebu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Palm Oil Stew Or Vegetable Oil Stew: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 31, 2013
bropeee: i prefer groundnut( abi wetin u call am, vegetable?)oil. i cook very well. i used it to get my current gal. she kept on playing hard-to-get until the day she visited me, i went into kitchen and prepared better soup (oha precisely) for her. since then, she never ends the call without saying, "i love you".
Oha soup with vegetable oil?.Dat must be lipsrsealed
Re: Palm Oil Stew Or Vegetable Oil Stew: Which Do You Prefer? by brownlord: 8:47am On Oct 31, 2013
yemi2plus: Non of the above. I prefer vagiinal oil

Yes o, like those ur 2go girls own?

Team jumoke oil noni
Re: Palm Oil Stew Or Vegetable Oil Stew: Which Do You Prefer? by donphilopus: 8:48am On Oct 31, 2013
What kind of comparison is this??

Can you compare Cholocate and Milo??
Re: Palm Oil Stew Or Vegetable Oil Stew: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 31, 2013
notinmege: Menstrual oil is the best grin

Disgusting man!
Re: Palm Oil Stew Or Vegetable Oil Stew: Which Do You Prefer? by Ijebaby(f): 8:48am On Oct 31, 2013
For me I love d taste of palm oil stew. I also enjoy it in jollof rice. I found out that anytime I prepare palm oil stew or jollof rice, I will eat too much of it because of it's unique taste. But anytime I prepare vegetable oil stew, I eat very little. So palm oil stew for me is the BEST.

1 Like

Re: Palm Oil Stew Or Vegetable Oil Stew: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 31, 2013
brownlord: I prefer olive oil, but like engine oil the most.

Yawn where am i?

Is this nairaland front page, seun are the mods made to only ban post and hide comment now? They dont scrutinize topics that make front page anymore?
Go create ur own forum nd dictate poo tongue if u've gat nuffin 2 contribute jst shhiiiii lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Palm Oil Stew Or Vegetable Oil Stew: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 31, 2013
na war for una oooo tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Palm Oil Stew Or Vegetable Oil Stew: Which Do You Prefer? by 01mcfadden(m): 8:49am On Oct 31, 2013
RubyTheBlogger: Palm oil for concortion rice Wonders shall neva cease
try it bro,and your story will never remain thesame!

1 Like

Re: Palm Oil Stew Or Vegetable Oil Stew: Which Do You Prefer? by chineloSA(f): 8:49am On Oct 31, 2013
Theben:
ofenmanu tongue

Not funny. Stop your stupidity undecided undecided undecided
Re: Palm Oil Stew Or Vegetable Oil Stew: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 31, 2013
cashkid18: like dis post,if u knw dt palm oil stew rocks wit white rice (ofe-akwu) cheesy cheesy
it is fools like you dat will still go about yabbing yorubas for eating thesame kind of stew you mentioned. HYPOCRITE

1 Like

Re: Palm Oil Stew Or Vegetable Oil Stew: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 31, 2013
RubyTheBlogger: hmmm spoon hand kiss
Uh?
Re: Palm Oil Stew Or Vegetable Oil Stew: Which Do You Prefer? by Ryda(m): 8:51am On Oct 31, 2013
When hunger do u something...u will be left with no choiz.
Re: Palm Oil Stew Or Vegetable Oil Stew: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 31, 2013
Ijebaby: For me I love d taste of palm oil stew. I also enjoy it in jollof rice. I found out that anytime I prepare palm oil stew or jollof rice, I will eat too much of it because of it's unique taste. But anytime I prepare vegetable oil stew, I eat very little. So palm oil stew for me is the BEST.
hmmm.. 9ce contribution.. I knw ijebabe, wu z ijebaby again?
Re: Palm Oil Stew Or Vegetable Oil Stew: Which Do You Prefer? by Akshow: 8:52am On Oct 31, 2013
Phder: Ofema..n.u things...
Edited: Can't believe Seun would flag the word "O.ffemanu" and change it to Yoruba! WTF??
lame
Re: Palm Oil Stew Or Vegetable Oil Stew: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 31, 2013
Vickii Ro:
Uh?
nuffin.. Jst hailing u.. I cnt c a queen nd nt postrate wink
Re: Palm Oil Stew Or Vegetable Oil Stew: Which Do You Prefer? by Akshow: 8:54am On Oct 31, 2013
Theben:
ofenmanu tongue
ofe akwu. U will think this my people never cook with palm oil at all.
Re: Palm Oil Stew Or Vegetable Oil Stew: Which Do You Prefer? by sage2(m): 8:55am On Oct 31, 2013
RubyTheBlogger: bt wud u enjoy d stew with bread?

I thought I was the only one who enjoy bread with stew. I was beginning to fear for my life for this oddity.
Re: Palm Oil Stew Or Vegetable Oil Stew: Which Do You Prefer? by chineloSA(f): 8:55am On Oct 31, 2013
Akshow: lame

Its still derogatory for those intended to demean

Good Seun,
Re: Palm Oil Stew Or Vegetable Oil Stew: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 31, 2013
chineloSA:
I prefer veg oil, because I hate washing dishes with all the grease and grime of Palm oil Don't mind any taste
U seem like me lol..
Re: Palm Oil Stew Or Vegetable Oil Stew: Which Do You Prefer? by seedord247(m): 8:58am On Oct 31, 2013
Na because say you get food you get choice.. If hungry catch you, you go vegetable palm petrol. grin
Re: Palm Oil Stew Or Vegetable Oil Stew: Which Do You Prefer? by cashkid18(m): 8:58am On Oct 31, 2013
Segeggs: it is fools like you dat will still go about yabbing yorubas for eating thesame kind of stew you mentioned. HYPOCRITE
we dont put too much red oil unlike d ofe-mmanu pple dt covers d entire pot wit red oil wic is nt gud tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Palm Oil Stew Or Vegetable Oil Stew: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 31, 2013
sage_:

I thought I was the only one who enjoy bread with stew. I was beginning to fear for my life for this oddity.
. Me 2 oo.. I dnt c any odd in it cheesy
Re: Palm Oil Stew Or Vegetable Oil Stew: Which Do You Prefer? by vislabraye(m): 8:58am On Oct 31, 2013
bropeee: i prefer groundnut( abi wetin u call am, vegetable?)oil. i cook very well. i used it to get my current gal. she kept on playing hard-to-get until the day she visited me, i went into kitchen and prepared better soup (oha precisely) for her. since then, she never ends the call without saying, "i love you".

U sure U no use love portion ?
Re: Palm Oil Stew Or Vegetable Oil Stew: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 31, 2013
Akshow: lame
You probably don't understand the context of my comment. Buzz off please!
Re: Palm Oil Stew Or Vegetable Oil Stew: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 31, 2013
RubyTheBlogger: nuffin.. Jst hailing u.. I cnt c a queen nd nt postrate wink
Haha..Queen of where?
All d same,thanx sir.I salute ur office too
Re: Palm Oil Stew Or Vegetable Oil Stew: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 31, 2013
chineloSA:

Its still derogatory for those intended to demean

Good Seun,
There is nothing wrong with that word!
Re: Palm Oil Stew Or Vegetable Oil Stew: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 31, 2013
king arizona: And it made the front page? undecided undecided undecided

Ask them o..this Mods eh..
Re: Palm Oil Stew Or Vegetable Oil Stew: Which Do You Prefer? by 9inches(m): 9:00am On Oct 31, 2013
bropeee:
MY OFE-AKWU STORY
i prefer groundnut( abi wetin u call am, vegetable?)oil. i cook very well. i used it to get my current gal. she kept on playing hard-to-get until the day she visited me, i went into kitchen and prepared better soup (oha precisely) for her. since then, she never ends the call without saying, "i love you".

Well titled!
Re: Palm Oil Stew Or Vegetable Oil Stew: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 31, 2013
Vickii Ro:
Haha..Queen of where?
All d same,thanx sir.I salute ur office too
queen of my heart smiley . What office oo?
Re: Palm Oil Stew Or Vegetable Oil Stew: Which Do You Prefer? by nikkyshyne(f): 9:01am On Oct 31, 2013
Palm oil stew is for the poor man undecided

1 Like

Re: Palm Oil Stew Or Vegetable Oil Stew: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 31, 2013
Titiluvly:

Ask them o..this Mods eh..
tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yoghurts With Live And Active Culture. Where Can I Get Them / How Can I Prepare Oha Soup. What Are The Ingridients / The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.