Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,682 members, 7,827,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

I Believe In Jonathan's Presidency - Uduaghan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Believe In Jonathan's Presidency - Uduaghan (655 Views)

I Believe In PDP, Jonathan, Will Never Join APC – Orubebe / The Stupidest Things That Ruined The Jonathan Presidency / Reno Omokri, Others To Be Fired Over Lie In Jonathan's Independence Speech? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Believe In Jonathan's Presidency - Uduaghan by oagbanashiymai: 5:31am On Oct 31, 2013
I Believe In Jonathan’s Presidency –Uduaghan

IN what looked like his reply to doubting Thomas, within and outside the state who still doubt his cordial relationship with President Goodluck Jonathan, the Delta State Governor, Dr Emmanuel Uduaghan has categorically repudiated such notion.
Reacting to a question on the matter recently, the governor said: “I don’t know whether anyone still has doubts about the warmth in my relationship with Mr. President at this stage because, I believe in him: I believe in his presidency, and I believe that, with all the challenges around him, he is keeping his head above his shoulders, and he is doing it very well”.
Gov Uduaghan who disclosed this is a Delta Broadcasting Service (DBS), phone-in programme, monitored in Asaba said, “You know this is the first time somebody from the South-South is occupying that position, and the way he came in and with the challenges on ground, the initial disturbances and all that, I think he is doing well, and I am 100 per cent in support of him in whatever he is doing now, and in the future”.
The Governor said he does not have any reservations at all about his stand on his relationship with President Jonathan, and he does not owe anybody apology on that, adding that politics in Nigeria is still very regional and there is nobody that is holding a position today that will forget his village or community.
He expressed happiness that, for the first time in the history of Nigeria, one of our own- President Goodluck Jonathan is occupying the presidential seat, adding “we thank every Nigerian for the support in putting him there and I appeal that Nigerians should continue to support him to succeed”.
On the president’s 2015 presidential ambition, he appealed that no opposition should come from the South-South against him. “President Jonathan has every right to run for the presidency if he wants to in 2015. You can objectively criticise some areas of his government you feel need some improvement, but to say that he is not doing well, or that he cannot run for presidency in 2015 is totally wrong and unacceptable”, he said.

Re: I Believe In Jonathan's Presidency - Uduaghan by Omokos(m): 6:38am On Oct 31, 2013
Deltans are behind Mr. President,no shaking your re-election campaign has began in delta state.
Re: I Believe In Jonathan's Presidency - Uduaghan by nomsov147(m): 6:43am On Oct 31, 2013
Jonathan for president 2015, you have our support sir!
Re: I Believe In Jonathan's Presidency - Uduaghan by otokx(m): 6:44am On Oct 31, 2013
Please tell Uduaghan to address the issue of increase in kidnapping in Delta State.
Re: I Believe In Jonathan's Presidency - Uduaghan by Kanwulia: 7:27am On Oct 31, 2013
Before nko?
Abi Uduaghan wanno end up like IBORI? grin
Re: I Believe In Jonathan's Presidency - Uduaghan by lincolnj88: 7:46am On Oct 31, 2013
abeg make hausa man enta post...make we giv dem tough time ..lets see how they can run nija wit sw resources
Re: I Believe In Jonathan's Presidency - Uduaghan by engrfcuksmtin(m): 7:55am On Oct 31, 2013
Ok
Re: I Believe In Jonathan's Presidency - Uduaghan by ayusco85(m): 8:25am On Oct 31, 2013
We believe too, but why are students at home? Why is the fight against corruption still not yielding result? Why is he scared of opposition from the south south? Is he scared of contesting free and fair election? Solve ASUU strike make i graduate this year, and u have my support and that of millions of nigerian students.
Re: I Believe In Jonathan's Presidency - Uduaghan by oagbanashiymai: 9:33am On Nov 01, 2013
Kidnapping is expired in delta state ! Thank God

(1) (Reply)

4 Policemen Shot Dead -anambra Guber Tragedy / Man Develops Big Breasts After Stealing Cattles (picture) / Obama,cameron,schmidt Take A Selfie At Mandela Memorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.