Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Natural Food Or Artificial Which Is More Beneficial To Health? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Natural Food Or Artificial Which Is More Beneficial To Health? (667 Views)

What Food Or Pill Will I Take To Have Big bubs/butt. / Ghanaian Food Or Nigerian Food? What Is The Best! / Strangest Objects You've Ever Found In Your Food Or Drink? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Natural Food Or Artificial Which Is More Beneficial To Health? by Jamonirich: 7:09am On Oct 31, 2013
What are the food we eat that increase ,mentain or devrease our health? Is it natural food or artificial food.solid or liquid. Food is a source of nutrients materials that provides living things with the nutrients they need for energy and growth. Natural food also mean unprocesses food that has undergone no or minimal processing and contain no addictives such as preservative or artificial coloring. Artificial food is the food made by human being rathan occuring naturally.
Re: Natural Food Or Artificial Which Is More Beneficial To Health? by Jamonirich: 7:14am On Oct 31, 2013
Example of food to compare are many. Let first start with liqiud . If i may ask you what benfit do will gain drinking fresh PALM WINE compare to drinkink ALCOHOL of any kind.
Re: Natural Food Or Artificial Which Is More Beneficial To Health? by Jamonirich: 7:16am On Oct 31, 2013
Remember that palm wine is a natural drink and alcohol is artifial.

(1) (Reply)

Automatic Can Opener-nyanfu.com / I Lost My Best Lover Ever Cos Of My Size / Habberium Small Chops For Events And Occasions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.