Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,596 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks - Business (149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks (415452 Views)

How To Make Regular Income With Google Adsense / I Want A Business Idea, That Can Fetch Me A Regular Income. / Legal Online-biz Opportunities You Can Utilize To Earn Regular Income Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by AncientTimes: 5:41pm On Aug 24, 2020
5 Things you wished you Knew About KDP

1. DON'T start until you have enough info about the business. Read this thread from page one to the end, and all your questions will be answered.
2. Get a mentor. There is no self-made person anywhere. People learn from others. Even if it was Google, someone put it there.
3. Write and keep Writing. More good books, more sales. The more you write, the more sales you will make. If you are lazy, KPD isn't for you.
4. Do keyword research O. Keyword is like book address for kdp. Get a good keyword and one book, can make you $500.

5. Good Cover, Description and Killing title. If possible, go to YouTube and learn content writing. It will help you.

PLEASE, DON'T GIVE UP.

Book is not selling. I know. But keep writing. It will shock you one day. Believe me, some of us have been through that.

PRAY.

There is a God factor in this business O. If you doubt me, ask those ahead of me.

4 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Teemoney11(m): 6:11pm On Aug 24, 2020
AncientTimes:

Oga believe it. It is very real. I know of Guys that make more than. Stay consistent and focused and you will make it. Write and never stop writing. Your account will pick up.

Ancient times!!!

I read a lot of your post while going through this thread boss. You really helped a lot of us newbie with your posts.

Baba, abeg dey carry we the newbies along for this business.

Hope you are good Sir.

Welcome back
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Igbalaoluwa: 6:41pm On Aug 24, 2020
Tickles001:

Just go to the "payment" section of your account and fill it up. Use real info, unless you have other unlawful motives.
Thank you very much. Really appreciate
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ufotty2001: 7:06pm On Aug 24, 2020
AncientTimes:

Oga believe it. It is very real. I know of Guys that make more than. Stay consistent and focused and you will make it. Write and never stop writing. Your account will pick up.
thanks for ur advice

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by AncientTimes: 7:21pm On Aug 24, 2020
Thanks, sir. I am still learning O. I still have bosses ahead of me. Seriously. I keep learning everyday of my life. Yes, I will be making posters from time to time to help guys over here. My story on the kdp business is itself a lesson.

Teemoney11:

Ancient times!!!

I read a lot of your post while going through this thread boss. You really helped a lot of us newbie with your posts.

Baba, abeg dey carry we the newbies along for this business.

Hope you are good Sir.

Welcome back
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Teemoney11(m): 9:54pm On Aug 24, 2020
AncientTimes:

Thanks, sir. I am still learning O. I still have bosses ahead of me. Seriously. I keep learning everyday of my life. Yes, I will be making posters from time to time to help guys over here. My story on the kdp business is itself a lesson.

We keep learning boss.

Please add me to your WhatsApp group

My WhatsApp number is on my signature

Thanks
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by blezdBen: 7:28am On Aug 25, 2020
obamartins:

A quick tip. Don't try to reinvent the wheel, look for titles already doing well and write your version, plus a proper keyword research and the result will come. Madam is happy the account is stabilizing gradually and it will soon be handed over to the owner while i focus on the other account to take it to $10,000 a month.
Good morning. What you said here is extremely useful...
But...
When you are writing your own version of successful books, do you choose those in unsaturated and profitable niches or you mainly bank on the success of that book and use keyword research to rank and make sales.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by AncientTimes: 9:43am On Aug 25, 2020
Write your version and use keywords. Check if the author of the book is a celebrity author or not. Read the reviews of the book and check to see if there are complains of customers. Ensure that that in your book, you cover those complains. Unsaturated niches are always the best to write on.

Hope this helps.

blezdBen:

Good morning. What you said here is extremely useful...
But...
When you are writing your own version of successful books, do you choose those in unsaturated and profitable niches or you mainly bank on the success of that book and use keyword research to rank and make sales.

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by AncientTimes: 9:51am On Aug 25, 2020
Green Niches

Getting a green niche will make you hammer more than you can imagine and it starts from some daily actions that you take.

1. Always check your new releases. Here you can have an eye on books that are coming into the store and some of them that will become bestsellers. If the book is selling well with Good ranking and the author isn't a celebrity author, he uses organic sells and not ads, that keyword is a killer. Jump in as quickly as you can.

2. Customers also bought. Check it. An also bought can you lead you to great keywords. Click the also bought and check the other also bought.

3. KINDLE short reads. This will help you uncover great and astonishing keywords. Just go to Google and type Kindle bestseller short reads. Click on 30 minutes then check each category. You will be surprised by what you will find there.

4. Spend more time researching for keywords than writing. A good keyword for a book is better than 10 books with poor keywords.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by AIT1(m): 6:52pm On Aug 25, 2020
AncientTimes:
Green Niches

Getting a green niche will make you hammer more than you can imagine and it starts from some daily actions that you take.

1. Always check your new releases. Here you can have an eye on books that are coming into the store and some of them that will become bestsellers. If the book is selling well with Good ranking and the author isn't a celebrity author, he uses organic sells and not ads, that keyword is a killer. Jump in as quickly as you can.

2. Customers also bought. Check it. An also bought can you lead you to great keywords. Click the also bought and check the other also bought.

3. KINDLE short reads. This will help you uncover great and astonishing keywords. Just go to Google and type Kindle bestseller short reads. Click on 30 minutes then check each category. You will be surprised by what you will find there.

4. Spend more time researching for keywords than writing. A good keyword for a book is better than 10 books with poor keywords.

Thanks
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by tellsblinks(m): 6:32am On Aug 26, 2020
AncientTimes:

Amen. But beyond prayer, work also. This business requires consistency to succeed. If a book didn't sell, move to the next and continue. If you are hardworking and committed, in 6 months, you can make up to $1k.

God bless your hustle!

Thank you sir, I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ufotty2001: 10:39am On Aug 26, 2020
Teemoney11:

What do you think about running ads on a book with no reviews?

Can you recommend a YouTube channel or eBook I can learn AMS Ads strategy?

Thanks
Pm me
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Teemoney11(m): 12:37pm On Aug 26, 2020
ufotty2001:

Pm me

Thanks. I just did
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by All4good: 7:29pm On Aug 27, 2020
If you like this https://forms.gle/R6GNQkBv2ZMSibSs9 (landing page)

Message me to get yours

***Start building your mailing list for a token***
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Tickles001(m): 8:55pm On Aug 27, 2020
Reviews can help your book in a lot of ways. Reviews turned a book from $30 to $200 per month.

Contact me if you are still struggling with getting reviews for your book and you don't mind going grey hat. wink grin
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Tickles001(m): 6:09pm On Aug 28, 2020
See the pics and feel the power of good reviews.

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ambitiouschap17: 9:56pm On Aug 28, 2020
Tickles001:
See the pics and feel the power of good reviews.

Oshey
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by headboyprince(m): 1:35am On Aug 29, 2020
obamartins:

I use publisher rocket as well as the amazon search bar in incognito mode on Chrome browser. Title research takes time. I could search for a title for a week or two before getting a good one. So its not something you do within a few minutes or hours.
Please where can I get the new working license for publisher rocket, I paid someone 10k for it only for it to get blocked in one week.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by obamartins(m): 7:29am On Aug 29, 2020
headboyprince:

Please where can I get the new working license for publisher rocket, I paid someone 10k for it only for it to get blocked in one week.

Please Buy the licence. Its an investment. It was the rampant sharing of the licence key by mostly Nigerians and Indians that triggered the recent security update. It was so bad that some Nigerians were hawking publisher rocket Licence key on nairaland.

It is an investment, lets learn to do things right in this country for crying out loud. We mustn't destroy every opportunity. Please save up and purchase the Licence from their website and have peace of mind.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ambitiouschap17: 7:32am On Aug 29, 2020
headboyprince:

You don't need that overpriced shit

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ambitiouschap17: 7:45am On Aug 29, 2020
obamartins:

Please Buy the licence. Its an investment. It was the rampant sharing of the licence key by mostly Nigerians and Indians that triggered the recent security update. It was so bad that some Nigerians were hawking publisher rocket Licence key on nairaland.

It is an investment, lets learn to do things right in this country for crying out loud. We mustn't destroy every opportunity. Please save up and purchase the Licence from their website and have peace of mind.

Thank you.

Thank God you didn't say Nigeria only
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by AIT1(m): 8:59am On Aug 29, 2020
AncientTimes:

1. DON'T start until you have enough info about the business. Read this thread from page one to the end, and all your questions will be answered.
2. Get a mentor. There is no self-made person anywhere. People learn from others. Even if it was Google, someone put it there.
3. Write and keep Writing. More good books, more sales. The more you write, the more sales you will make. If you are lazy, KPD isn't for you.
4. Do keyword research O. Keyword is like book address for kdp. Get a good keyword and one book, can make you $500.

5. Good Cover, Description and Killing title. If possible, go to YouTube and learn content writing. It will help you.

PLEASE, DON'T GIVE UP.

Book is not selling. I know. But keep writing. It will shock you one day. Believe me, some of us have been through that.

PRAY.

There is a God factor in this business O. If you doubt me, ask those ahead of me.

Please bro.,

Can I chat you up on WhatsApp?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by javaRookie: 11:02am On Aug 29, 2020
ambitiouschap17:

You don't need that overpriced shit

Finally someone who thinks like me.
That kdp rocket is serious crap and overrated. Too much bloated results that it gives.
I prefer doing my research directly from the source (Amazon) then some other free tools to grab necessary keywords.

Kdp rocket is brilliant bullsh*t!

2 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by bjstardom(m): 12:23pm On Aug 29, 2020
javaRookie:

Finally someone who thinks like me.
That kdp rocket is serious crap and overrated. Too much bloated results that it gives.
I prefer doing my research directly from the source (Amazon) then some other free tools to grab necessary keywords.

Kdp rocket is brilliant bullsh*t!

Really? But what are your reasons?

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ambitiouschap17: 1:14pm On Aug 29, 2020

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by obamartins(m): 1:24pm On Aug 29, 2020
ambitiouschap17:

Dear sir,

How are you I hope you are good, extend my greetings to your madam and junior.

You have been the highest earner in this kdp business, your sale screenshot is some of us goal.
You have become a master to the extent that if you handle a new account at dawn, before it's dusk you would have earn more than all of us.

I know you value your time ( to the extent that you can't have a paid mentorship class again) and you have work hard to where you are now.
I know it is not luck, because someone said an I quote "until you work hard as those who you admire, don't explain away their success as luck".

The essence of writing this open letter to you, is that (it's a request) we will be glad if you can take out of your time and share with us little out of your strategies.
You can use it as a gift like legend do last year ( he gave out an ebook on how to craft tittle).

We will be waiting to hear from you. May the Gods keep on been With You.

Your's sincerely
Kdp newbies.

If only you took your time to go through my messages, you would realize i drop tips to help people get traction in the business. A point of correction, i am not in the first ten top earners in Kdp on Nairaland. I am not even in the top 20 earners in Nigeria. People are earning over $20,000 a month, in this country from kdp.

But the truth is that i can't start reeling out the name of my titles if that is what you want. Its a trade secret, if you get yours, you work around it. Like coca cola won't tell u their recipe, i can't also tell u my niche. But the truth is, don't reinvent what is working, give the market what it wants and not what you think it wants.

For my training, i would really love to teach, but the period is not conducive. I was glad when one of my trainees went past the threshold of N500,000 in July (image attached). This is what i want to see, more youths getting out of poverty. But these period has been really tight and scheduling any training will be difficult as i may not give it the needed attention. Like i said in my previous post, i may schedule one for the first quarter of 2021, God willing. Don't be angry with me, i am sincerely not disposed at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Juicethekid: 1:30pm On Aug 29, 2020
AncientTimes:

PLEASE, DON'T GIVE UP.

PRAY.

Thanks sir
Can i publish diffrent types.of books on amazon with one account?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ambitiouschap17: 1:45pm On Aug 29, 2020
obamartins:

If only you took your time to go through my messages, you would realize i drop tips to help people get traction in the business. A point of correction, i am not in the first ten top earners in Kdp on Nairaland. I am not even in the top 20 earners in Nigeria. People are earning over $20,000 a month, in this country from kdp.

But the truth is that i can't start reeling out the name of my titles if that is what you want. Its a trade secret, if you get yours, you work around it. Like coca cola won't tell u their recipe, i can't also tell u my niche. But the truth is, don't reinvent what is working, give the market what it wants and not what you think it wants.

For my training, i would really love to teach, but the period is not conducive. I was glad when one of my trainees went past the threshold of N500,000 in July (image attached). This is what i want to see, more youths getting out of poverty. But these period has been really tight and scheduling any training will be difficult as i may not give it the needed attention. Like i said in my previous post, i may schedule one for the first quarter of 2021 God willing. Don't be angry with me, i am sincerely not disposed at the moment.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by AIT1(m): 5:35pm On Aug 29, 2020
obamartins:

For my training, i would really love to teach, but the period is not conducive. I was glad when one of my trainees went past the threshold of N500,000 in July (image attached). This is what i want to see, more youths getting out of poverty. But these period has been really tight and scheduling any training will be difficult as i may not give it the needed attention. Like i said in my previous post, i may schedule one for the first quarter of 2021, God willing. Don't be angry with me, i am sincerely not disposed at the moment.

Thanks for this boss. You've dropped some tips here that have really helped me personally.

But, can you talk to any of your trainees that are doing well maybe he/she might be able to take us through the process with a mentorship class?

Thanks and God bless.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by eliok(m): 8:38am On Aug 30, 2020
I love you all.

There is a secret in kdp business.

The secret is an open secret. It's called

TIME.

I see why you need those successful ones. You want shortcut.

I laugh.

Find this secret.
Obamartins found it in 3 to 4 years

Helioshay found it in 2and half years

I just discovered it after a year in kdp. With God's help.

Then watch after what happens when you find it.

Sales sales and sales.

Ambitiouschap don't worry. You will understand soon.

Grace to you all

3 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by AIT1(m): 4:12pm On Aug 30, 2020
eliok:
I love you all.

There is a secret in kdp business.

The secret is an open secret. It's called

TIME.

I see why you need those successful ones. You want shortcut.

I laugh.

Find this secret.
Obamartins found it in 3 to 4 years

Helioshay found it in 2and half years

I just discovered it after a year in kdp. With God's help.

Then watch after what happens when you find it.

Sales sales and sales.

Ambitiouschap don't worry. You will understand soon.

Grace to you all

Thanks bro.

TIME
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by AIT1(m): 4:14pm On Aug 30, 2020
My DS Amazon Quick view has refused to load the BSR of books. I installed BSRMaster and still get the same problem.

Please, is this happening to only me?

Bosses, please what can I do?

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (201) (Reply)

Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.