Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,752 members, 7,840,936 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks - Business (179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks (419445 Views)

How To Make Regular Income With Google Adsense / I Want A Business Idea, That Can Fetch Me A Regular Income. / Legal Online-biz Opportunities You Can Utilize To Earn Regular Income Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Galacious1: 3:00pm On Mar 24, 2022
JeffSA:
Please bro how do you fund your account to run or pay for Amazon add if u don't have money in your account yet.
You can use your Payoneer card to pay for ads, but if you're not qualified for the card yet, use Barter Virtual card

Download Barter by flutterwave on Playstore.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by JeffSA: 3:12pm On Mar 24, 2022
Galacious1:
You can use your Payoneer card to pay for ads, but if you're not qualified for the card yet, use Barter Virtual card

Download Barter by flutterwave on Playstore.
thanks bro.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 12:11am On Mar 25, 2022
Galacious1:
Insightful. You gave more info that the dude asked. Kudos.

Thanks.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 12:15am On Mar 25, 2022
JeffSA:
Please bro how do you fund your account to run or pay for Amazon add if u don't have money in your account yet.

My credit card is linked to my kdp account and my ad cost is automatically deducted from my cc once it is time to pay for my ads.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by JeffSA: 12:55am On Mar 25, 2022
byrron:

My credit card is linked to my kdp account and my ad cost is automatically deducted from my cc once it is time to pay for my ads.

thanks bro, I hope boss the card is a Nigera own bank.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 1:04am On Mar 25, 2022
JeffSA:
thanks bro, I hope boss the card is a Nigera own bank.

No Sir, I don't reside in Nigeria.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by justi4jesu(f): 6:36am On Mar 25, 2022
I do Fiverr, Upwork or Any Online Paypal Withdrawals daily...................COME AND ENJOY OUR HIGH RATE shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

BRING ALL YOUR PAYONEER, SKRILL, BITCOIN, ETHEREUM, USDT, .................................................................

We buy everyday.......You get your Naira within secondsss smiley

Contact me on whatsapp 08.17.051.5364 for swift deal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by JeffSA: 8:06am On Mar 25, 2022
byrron:

No Sir, I don't reside in Nigeria.
okay thank you.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 25, 2022
JeffSA:
okay thank you.

Yw
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by JeffSA: 6:02pm On Mar 29, 2022
Please house I have a question that is taking too much of my time. I use smallsatool.com and searchenginereport.com to check plagiarism, I might check and see 100% unique but if I check again to be sure very sure then I will see like 80% unique then 20% plagiarism.

When I check with the two software I get different results. Please does this have any thing to do with me check again or the first results was wrong.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by JeffSA: 10:36am On Mar 31, 2022
byrron:

Yw
Sir I sent you an email, I haven't gotten a reply from you.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by JeffSA: 10:38am On Mar 31, 2022
byrron:

Yw
Sir I sent you an email, I haven't heard from you.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 31, 2022
JeffSA:
Sir I sent you an email, I haven't heard from you.

You haven't been checking your email. I replied you same day I recieved your email.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Winningbot: 3:58pm On Apr 01, 2022
I'm having issues publishing my book on kdp today, it keep saying "generating print preview" for hours now without showing anything
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Galacious1: 4:09pm On Apr 01, 2022
Winningbot:
I'm having issues publishing my book on kdp today, it keep saying "generating print preview" for hours now without showing anything
it's network. You can try it later
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Winningbot: 4:45pm On Apr 01, 2022
Galacious1:
it's network. You can try it later
okay chief thanks for your contribution
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by articlewriter: 5:13pm On Apr 01, 2022
Contact me for all your Fiverr/Freelancer/Upwork/Fivesquid/Amazon withdrawals via PayPal.

I will buy funds from $50 and above
and can assist with Amazon KDP Withdrawals too, rate is good..

Fast Payment
I can also help withdraw funds using bank transfer/SEPA.
Contact details on signature
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by swiftz(f): 6:32pm On Apr 01, 2022
mk82:

Than you.

Hello. How does one reach you please? Is the mail address on your profile page still working?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by swiftz(f): 3:46pm On Apr 02, 2022
byrron:

Don't you think that's a very personal and intrusive question to ask on a public forum?

I will do this once and won't again on this thread since there are more rational ways to communicate with someone privately on questions like this.

I'm on my way to hitting $7k monthly and my target is to hit $30k/ month in 2 years time if my publishing growth level remains like this and I say this with all sense of modesty and humility.

No more further questions from you nor anyone on this, if you care to learn more then communicate with me in a more proper channel.

Cheers.

How much is your course? Been scrolling through different pages but couldn't find the cost.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 02, 2022
swiftz:

How much is your course? Been scrolling through different pages but couldn't find the cost.

I have responded to your email.

My KDP publishing course goes for #10,000 naira for Nigerians back home in Nigeria and $60 for my international audience.

The link below takes you to the page to see all the informations you need to know about the course.

https://publishing-income.com/

Thanks.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by micholo123(m): 5:19pm On Apr 03, 2022
The link to your book is showing this page cannot be displayed, what happened?

WIZGUY69:

Thank you so much Senior. To be honest, I don't really stress for review, although I know it's very important. I wouldn't bother if that person didn't drop any rating. What made me to come out of my shell is that the book have been selling for quite some times without any rating/reviews. Immediately it was rated 1 star, the speed at which the book was and still going down is worth studying.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09P2WQ48Z
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by WIZGUY69(m): 6:54pm On Apr 03, 2022
micholo123:
The link to your book is showing this page cannot be displayed, what happened?

Lol. Kdp terminated my account and seized my royalties.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by micholo123(m): 9:21pm On Apr 03, 2022
WIZGUY69:

What reason was given?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Ktosin753: 5:45am On Apr 04, 2022
WIZGUY69:

Someone reported you.
We have spies all over. So be careful next time.
You shouldn't have posted about paying for reviews in a public forum.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by micholo123(m): 10:13am On Apr 04, 2022
WIZGUY69:

We're you contacted/warned before the termination and was any reason given for the termination?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Zidoh(m): 11:21am On Apr 04, 2022
WE BUY :

Skrill - Paypal - Payoneer - Skrill - Neteller And Perfectmoney

WITHDRAWAL :

Fiverr - Upwork - Freelance - Ceo-clerk And iWriter instant withdrawal and quick payment guarantee.

Dm on Whatsapp on the contact number below....
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by WIZGUY69(m): 12:17pm On Apr 04, 2022
micholo123:

We're you contacted/warned before the termination and was any reason given for the termination?

Nah Boss. Although na long story. They terminated my account because of a book that was even in draft. Said it has similar title with another book. Make una sha de careful. I no get myself since I received the termination mail. I get better money for the account.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 04, 2022
WIZGUY69:

Nah Boss. Although na long story. They terminated my account because of a book that was even in draft. Said it has similar title with another book. Make una sha de careful. I no get myself since I received the termination mail. I get better money for the account.

It is strange to read that your kdp account was terminated for an unpublished book that is still in a draft?

There maybe other reasons since it is unheard of for kdp to terminate an account for an unpublished book because the book hasn't gone live therefore it is like punishing someone for a crime that hasn't been committed.

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by WIZGUY69(m): 1:23pm On Apr 04, 2022
byrron:

It is strange to read that your kdp account was terminated for an unpublished book that is still in a draft?

There maybe other reasons since it is unheard of for kdp to terminate an account for an unpublished book because the book hasn't gone live therefore it is like punishing someone for a crime that hasn't been committed.

Nah Boss. I' didn't explain it very well.
I actually published it, I actually published a book before, when I received a mail that my book has similar title with another published book, I called them immediately to return it to draft (this was march 3rd) and they acknowledged it. Everything was fine with my account till 30th of last month when I received a termination mail.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Grupo(m): 1:50pm On Apr 04, 2022
WIZGUY69:

Nah Boss. I' didn't explain it very well.
I actually published it, I actually published a book before, when I received a mail that my book has similar title with another published book, I called them immediately to return it to draft (this was march 3rd) and they acknowledged it. Everything was fine with my account till 30th of last month when I received a termination mail.

Sorry about your ordeal.

But I still want to get something.

The title of the book was it similar to your previously published book or similar to the title of another publisher's book?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by micholo123(m): 1:59pm On Apr 04, 2022
I am surprised that they terminate account for similar titles because there are several similar titles with different authors on Amazon

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (202) (Reply)

Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.