Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,073 members, 7,811,011 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread (77901 Views)

Nairaland Interschool Debate Semi Finals Winner: OAU / NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) / Nairaland Annual Educational Debate Competition(planning thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (105) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Emmyk(m): 8:21am On Nov 04, 2013
Fynestboi: just indicate your name and the school so as to join with your other rep..
Emmyk - Kogi State University. wink
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by sapientia1(m): 8:32am On Nov 04, 2013
I am Sapientia1, I'll be representing Osun State University(Uniosun)
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by snoopy(m): 8:45am On Nov 04, 2013
Snoopy Repping the University Of Lagos
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by damoskiy(m): 9:10am On Nov 04, 2013
Damoskiy representing UNILAG more students would be here now...
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Kiingsolomon(f): 9:14am On Nov 04, 2013
#Damoskiy drags KingSolomon in#. Okay,...
Kiingsolomon repping UniLag.

Abeg, where are the topics? @fynest
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Aliciakeys(f): 9:17am On Nov 04, 2013
Kiingsolomon: #Damoskiy drags KingSolomon in#. Okay,...
Kiingsolomon repping UniLag.

Abeg, where are the topics? @fynest
NOTED.. Please read through all the pages so as to know the details and procedures.. Check for updates.. Thanks.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by boay(m): 9:18am On Nov 04, 2013
ATTENTION PLEASE ! !! !!!
I observed that many come in and post without having a prior knowledge of the purpose of this thread, this is because people failed to go through the previous pages, especially the first page. I wonder how you will understand. How can you post without understanding the aim of this thread? It is also surprising that some also refuse to follow the simple instruction.

To those posting 'I rep ...........' Be sure that you are not following due process.

Please note::
If you want to represent your school in the forthcoming INTERSCHOOL DEBATE just post YOUR NAME AND THAT OF YOUR SCHOOL e.g
KAYUS FUTMINNA

Please comply in your own interest. Thanks
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by damoskiy(m): 9:19am On Nov 04, 2013
Oya aliciakeys nd fynest boi we have 3 unilag students here now... We are ready to participate oooo...
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Aliciakeys(f): 9:21am On Nov 04, 2013
damoskiy: Oya aliciakeys nd fynest boi we have 3 unilag students here now... We are ready to participate oooo...
NOTED!! Please read all the pages so as to know what this debate is all about and the procedures..
Thanks...
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by boay(m): 9:26am On Nov 04, 2013
Please note that activities on this thread will follow an orderly pattern. We are in the realm of 'participation notification'. Please signify if you wants to represent your school by e.g

KAYUS UNILAG

Avoid unnecessary digression from the topic else YOU RISK BAN.

Thanks for compliance

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Aliciakeys(f): 9:28am On Nov 04, 2013
NAMES OF SCHOOLS REPRESENTED, NUMBER
OF REPS AND NAMES OF REPS (INTERSCHOOL
DEBATE)
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Kiingsolomon(f): 9:33am On Nov 04, 2013
Aliciakeys:
NOTED!! Please read up all the pages so as to know what this debate is all about and the procedures..
Thanks...
ha, Mummy..sorry sister!... Itz d same tin Ure just saying jare, I am managing my data plan, cant afford to start viewing each page.

So, plz help us to either summarize it here, put d link of d exact page or u re-quote it. pls for 10mb sake. sad
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Aliciakeys(f): 9:47am On Nov 04, 2013
Kiingsolomon: ha, Mummy..sorry sister!... Itz d same tin Ure just saying jare, I am managing my data plan, cant afford to start viewing each page.

So, plz help us to either summarize it here, put d link of d exact page or u re-quote it. pls for 10mb sake. sad
Going through the passages yourself will be better.. Please follow due procedures and watch what you type.. Thank you.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by VICTOFX(m): 9:51am On Nov 04, 2013
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Kiingsolomon(f): 9:52am On Nov 04, 2013
Aliciakeys:
Going through the passages yourself will be better.. Please follow due procedures and watch what you type.. Thank you.
owkaaay!, Ure welcum ma'am... But, any possible idea of d debate date?
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by VICTOFX(m): 9:53am On Nov 04, 2013
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Kiingsolomon(f): 9:55am On Nov 04, 2013
VICTOFX: INTRODUCTION:
oh, Thnx bro. smiley
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by VICTOFX(m): 9:59am On Nov 04, 2013
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by PrinceJustice(m): 10:01am On Nov 04, 2013
JUSTICE - UNN
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by VICTOFX(m): 10:04am On Nov 04, 2013
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 04, 2013
Fynestboi: she will correct that when she is online, and pls stop quoting those big updates, and pls kindly modify your post. Thanks.
hehehe lemme modify... Hope this one i quoted is not a big update o.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by VICTOFX(m): 10:23am On Nov 04, 2013
AFTER ALL THESE, THE THREAD WAS OPENED TO SUGGESTION OF TOPICS, AFTER WHICH WE ARE NOW ON THE STAGE OF INDICATION OF INTEREST FROM INTENDING PARTICIPANTS.
JUST CONTRIBUTING MY QUOTA TO MAKE THIS A SUCCESS.
@KINGSOLOMON, YOU ARE WELCOME, HOW ARE YOUR NUMEROUS WIVES AND CONCUBINES? LOLZ JUST KIDDING cheesy
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by damoskiy(m): 10:38am On Nov 04, 2013
Aliciakeys:
NOTED!! Please read all the pages so as to know what this debate is all about and the procedures..
Thanks...
have been following all the thread since wen d whole idea started sha...so I know what I am talking about
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Aliciakeys(f): 11:20am On Nov 04, 2013
Prince Justice: JUSTICE - UNN
NICE!!! You are the first rep of your school.. Please do well to inform others..
GREAT LIONS AND LIONESSES..
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 04, 2013
aysuccess99 U.I
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 04, 2013
Emmyk:
Emmyk - Kogi State University. wink
fentoluwa - Kogi State University (KSU).

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Kiingsolomon(f): 11:51am On Nov 04, 2013
VICTOFX:
@KINGSOLOMON, YOU ARE WELCOME, HOW ARE YOUR NUMEROUS WIVES AND CONCUBINES? LOLZ JUST KIDDING cheesy
they are all doing gud over here. Thnx for asking jare, gud pesin, God bless U. cheesy .
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Aliciakeys(f): 1:32pm On Nov 04, 2013
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Atesunate15(m): 1:48pm On Nov 04, 2013
atesunate15------------ONDO STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY(OSUSTECH)
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Aliciakeys(f): 2:26pm On Nov 04, 2013
UI now has the complete number of reps, no more reps will be accepted UI..
Other schools with 3-4 reps are now in for the debate but 1-2 more is the best.
While schools with 1-2 reps should get more reps to be fully in for the debate..
THANKS....
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Atesunate15(m): 2:31pm On Nov 04, 2013
UPDATE!! please
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Aliciakeys(f): 2:38pm On Nov 04, 2013
Atesunate15: atesunate15------------ONDO STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY(OSUSTECH)
Your school did not indicate interest from the onset, but you can still participate by getting two more reps from your school before tomorrow... THANKS.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (105)

Is Dressing Like These Morally Wrong & Unethical For Teaching Profession? Photos / Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family / Edo State Polytechnic Expels 2 Students Caught Having Sex In Lecture Halls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.