Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,339 members, 7,957,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:22 AM

Pains Of Transacting At Gtbank - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pains Of Transacting At Gtbank (767 Views)

Governor Fayose: Pains Of A Failed Brat – Flowrymz Writes / Bola Tinubu: The Pains Of A Godfather By Remi Oyeyemi / Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pains Of Transacting At Gtbank by keyremotes(m): 12:30pm On Oct 31, 2013
Why won't the authrities at GT Bank make banking more bearable for customers?
They are busy expanding brnaches and not doing same in capacity.
ATM's are always having issies which causes crowded banking halls.
There is no day people do not have tales to tell.
I visited Ikorodu this morning and the same story.
The Ebranch was over crowded and only one machine had money with close to 200 people waiting to make withdrawals.
They mobile bank truck the have there cannot cope.
Why open more accounts and branches when you cannot handle the old one?
Na wah o!
Re: Pains Of Transacting At Gtbank by Bright2(m): 1:18pm On Oct 31, 2013
The more you look the less you see! grin although that bank you just mentioned is one of the best banks in Nigeria in terms of custormer service undecided
Re: Pains Of Transacting At Gtbank by Pukkah: 2:43pm On Oct 31, 2013
Bright2: although that bank you just mentioned is one of the best banks in Nigeria in terms of custormer service undecided

According to who? May be in those days. Not now.
keyremotes: Why won't the authrities at GT Bank make banking more bearable for customers?
They are busy expanding brnaches and not doing same in capacity.
ATM's are always having issies which causes crowded banking halls.
There is no day people do not have tales to tell.
I visited Ikorodu this morning and the same story.
The Ebranch was over crowded and only one machine had money with close to 200 people waiting to make withdrawals.
They mobile bank truck the have there cannot cope.
Why open more accounts and branches when you cannot handle the old one?
Na wah o!

Change to another bank. That's why there is competition.
Re: Pains Of Transacting At Gtbank by stebell(m): 3:26pm On Oct 31, 2013
@ OP, I jus wanna tell yu to shut up liar.
GTBANK is de best quote me any where.

Yu said 200 persons queueing to use de ATM.
Are D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ all having de GTB debit card cos I kno dat other bank users maybe among de peeps waiting.
If yu say dis about GTB wat about First Bank, Union Bank and UBA.
Re: Pains Of Transacting At Gtbank by ba7man(m): 4:07pm On Oct 31, 2013
Hey!!!...@Op. I also bank with GTB so because you had a bad day doesn't mean you should come slander the Bank.

Our experiences may differ from day to day but if you don't like the Bank, feel free to port to Zenith or Access Bank.
Re: Pains Of Transacting At Gtbank by teskyg: 6:07pm On Oct 31, 2013
GT is the best Bank in Nigeria
Re: Pains Of Transacting At Gtbank by ifyalways(f): 6:10pm On Oct 31, 2013
OP take heart or try another bank. Lol

Re: Pains Of Transacting At Gtbank by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 31, 2013
keyremotes: The Ebranch was over crowded and only one machine had money with close to 200 people waiting to make withdrawals.

A clear exaggeration.

(1) (Reply)

Global Youth Forum To Shutdown Activities Nationwide If Oduah Is Sacked / The Lies Shell Is Telling About Oil Spills In The Niger Delta / ASUU To Call Off Strike Thursday, Mourn Past President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.