Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,304 members, 7,815,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

New Members, Introduce Yourselves! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / New Members, Introduce Yourselves! (5693 Views)

Common Nairaland Words For New Members / Intimidation Of New Members On Nairaland / Vexxy - guess I should introduce myself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Members, Introduce Yourselves! by Seun(m): 4:05pm On Jun 02, 2005
Welcome to Nairaland!
Re: New Members, Introduce Yourselves! by ashley(f): 2:08pm On Jun 06, 2005
my name(i mean i.d) is ashley u can call me that, and i love dis site so much dat if it were a guy i would marry it.(unfortunately it is not cry )just kiddin. peace 2 everyone out there.
Re: New Members, Introduce Yourselves! by Ra(f): 2:39pm On Jun 06, 2005
If it's any consolation, there are loads of eligible guys out here Ash........ just kidding smiley. Welcome on board!
Re: New Members, Introduce Yourselves! by Angelgal(f): 3:12pm On Jun 06, 2005
Hmmm..Seun I don't remember being welcomed by you ooo as oga administrator, but I'm having a ball all the same. Just about a week old here I think. I stumbled into this website while searching for something else....I just love interacting with you guys. grin
Re: New Members, Introduce Yourselves! by Seun(m): 3:38pm On Jun 06, 2005
Angelgal, welcome to Nairaland!

I'm glad you like the people on the site. I believe we can make the site much better than it is now.
Re: New Members, Introduce Yourselves! by IAH(f): 3:45pm On Jun 06, 2005
Hi, I'm new here! grin This is a very interesting site!
Re: New Members, Introduce Yourselves! by jogego(m): 7:16pm On Jun 06, 2005
welcome on board
Re: New Members, Introduce Yourselves! by olaide07(f): 11:40am On Jun 07, 2005
What's up? I'm olaide, i joined few days ago and i've really had a good time discussing issue.
Re: New Members, Introduce Yourselves! by babadudu(m): 7:38pm On Jun 07, 2005
I cross finger trowey salute ooo. My nickname bi Babadudu, as per say I bi newbie, I bring keg of holy water (Palmie) for una to drink.
Re: New Members, Introduce Yourselves! by dablessed(f): 10:00pm On Jun 07, 2005
Hi all,

Taiwo here, joined the forum a fortnight ago and av just been having fun. Seun and every active member, well done! you are doing a wonderful job. God bless u!
Re: New Members, Introduce Yourselves! by Seun(m): 10:39pm On Jun 07, 2005
Welcome to the forum, dablessed.

1 Like

Re: New Members, Introduce Yourselves! by dablessed(f): 10:49pm On Jun 07, 2005
Tanx my brother!
Re: New Members, Introduce Yourselves! by Kenya(f): 2:47pm On Jun 09, 2005
Hey everyone I'm new here as well. My Name is Kenya, I'm a 28 year old female.

I love this site already. I love reading your posts, very educational and funny.

I like the fact that Seun is always here and active with the people. It's like everyone is family and I think that's the greatest part about this site. Every other site I have been to is not like this. I love it here in Nairaland and I hope to be as cool with everyone here and learn and share.
Re: New Members, Introduce Yourselves! by jogego(m): 5:24pm On Jun 09, 2005
Welcome on board, Kenya. I see you have been quite active as well. Hold on tight and am sure you'll get the ride of your life.
Re: New Members, Introduce Yourselves! by yomidipset4eva(m): 9:52am On Jun 10, 2005
What's really good people ,this is Yomi , just joined this thingie today ,helps get rid of some homesickness ,anyway the kid gotta go ,later people.
Re: New Members, Introduce Yourselves! by legs(f): 2:29pm On Jun 10, 2005
legs here, stumbled on the site and i am still stuck... not complaining though. seun; ... awesome site!
Re: New Members, Introduce Yourselves! by jogego(m): 5:56pm On Jun 10, 2005
make u wakabout the site well oh...since ya name na legs and na so so stumble u dey stumble. tongue

welcome on board legs.......
Re: New Members, Introduce Yourselves! by legs(f): 6:01pm On Jun 10, 2005
jogego .. take time o!
anyhow thanks mate
Re: New Members, Introduce Yourselves! by jogego(m): 6:12pm On Jun 10, 2005
legs:

jogego .. take time o!
anyhow thanks mate

if you gimme watch I go take time.....just pulling ur chain
Re: New Members, Introduce Yourselves! by dominobaby(f): 2:54pm On Jun 12, 2005
welcome y'all this really is a great site!
Re: New Members, Introduce Yourselves! by solo2(m): 1:45pm On Jun 13, 2005
Hi this solomon (Abuja) known as solo2. I wellcome all the new members on this forum.
Re: New Members, Introduce Yourselves! by love4ever(f): 2:54pm On Jun 13, 2005
welcoe to narialand
Re: New Members, Introduce Yourselves! by justdman(m): 11:02pm On Jun 13, 2005
Hi everybody, It's me mobbis (a.k.a justdman). I've been alive since the day me friend introduced me to it. I must say that I'm surprise that we could achieve great thing like this in Nigeria. Infact, This is home away from home. I want to be with my people. Living away from home makes me feel as if I don't belong anymore and always miss out on info. Happy to be home once more.

Meanwhile, I apologize for having been using pidgin (but na our tongue be that ooh, even oyibo sef wan learn am) all these while, just read the guidelines. Anyway, it makes me feel ahome whenever I speak or write having been away from home. I'm a [I]Naija[/I] to the core and wont stop being.

More so, kudos to our guys behind the scene, you're doing a great job there, never relent; [I]carry go[/I].

Peace, to all.
Re: New Members, Introduce Yourselves! by KukuraontheMove(m): 12:29am On Jun 14, 2005
Several days old here   and fun so far. Great idea..... hope to meet new guys and learn  Peace and Love to u all. By the way, the name is Roland smiley
Re: New Members, Introduce Yourselves! by Flint(m): 5:41pm On Jun 22, 2005
Hi guys. flint here resident in PH. joined yesterday. Nice Forum, great discussions, interesting rejoinders. I'm honoured to b part of the liveliest forum I've come across till date. Take care y'all!!!
Re: New Members, Introduce Yourselves! by hotangel2(f): 7:39pm On Jun 22, 2005
I didn't know there's was a topic made for introduction. I was so stupid to have made a new topic.

Okay y'all, my name is Lizzy, a.k.a Hot-angel. I am a Nigerian, (no doubt). I can speak hausa and yoruba. (I am a yoruba girl). Anyways i just joined and i am Loving this site!!! Yay me!.
let me try my language skills.

Ba wo ni gbo gbo yin sen se? (how is everyone doing?)

Me ne ne ye ke faruwa ana? (wat;s happening here?)
Re: New Members, Introduce Yourselves! by Greatpeter(m): 6:49pm On Jun 23, 2005
dominobaby:

Greatpeter link=topic=15.msg2233#msg2233 date=1116878889:

Will someone welcome me on board with a price.
Thank you Dominobaby. You're great to welcome me. I love you.

Welcome Greatpeter, and by the way, what price are you asking for([I]Seun, standby[/I]).

Re: New Members, Introduce Yourselves! by Seun(m): 2:37am On Jun 24, 2005
hot-angel, welcome to Nairaland!
Re: New Members, Introduce Yourselves! by hotangel2(f): 6:11am On Jun 25, 2005
Seun:

hot-angel, welcome to Nairaland!

Oh My gosh.. This is like the 5th welcome from You sir. Thanks so much. yay me.. w00t w00t.
Re: New Members, Introduce Yourselves! by Missworld(f): 5:32am On Jun 26, 2005
What's up y'all. I'm giving two thumbs up to the brains behind this forum. There maybe ways to improve and appreciate our country and I think this is a good start.

Let the fun begin!
Re: New Members, Introduce Yourselves! by dominobaby(f): 10:19am On Jun 26, 2005
Kenya:

I like the fact that Seun is always here and active with the people. It's like everyone is family and I think that's the greatest part about this site. Every other site I have been to is not like this. I love it here in Nairaland and I hope to be as cool with everyone here and learn and share.

Welcome Kenya and i got same views (in bold)with you.

Missworld welcome. smiley]
Re: New Members, Introduce Yourselves! by buddy(m): 3:40pm On Jun 26, 2005
Hi people people of Nija!

kinda stumbbled across this site and am HOOKED!!

I love it!

Just call me buddy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Enjoy Nairaland On Your Phone & PC At The Same Time / Sure Bet9ja Booking Code 5qvjj / 11 Year Old Pregnant From Rape Wants Child, Sparking Abortion Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.