Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,476 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Free Invitations to GMail, Orkut and Yahoo 360 are available - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Free Invitations to GMail, Orkut and Yahoo 360 are available (23534 Views)

Create New Yahoomail.com Account - Yahoo Registration Website Page For Signup / Create A Free Yahoo Email Account,yahoo Sign Up And Yahoo Registrationcreate A F / Gmail Beats Hotmail To Become World Largest Email Provider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Invitations to GMail, Orkut and Yahoo 360 are available by Seun(m): 2:17pm On May 03, 2005
Invitations are no more available - I'm just too busy!
Hi there,

One of the interesting trends in the Internet today is the launching of free web-based services available by invitation only. Three of them are particularly interesting:

1. GMail (free e-mail with 2GB space):
GMail is a free e-mail service that is very fast (faster than Yahoo Mail, since it doesn't load any graphic adverts), very reliable (your mail never gets lost when your session times out like yahoo!), very efficient (you can search your mailbox just like you search google, you can put an e-mail into [I]more than one[/I] folder if required), and so much more. And of course, it offers you a large mailbox you can never exhaust.

You just have to experience it to understand why I use it for my primary email address ()! Currently invitation-only.

2. Yahoo 360
If you want to maintain a personal blog or online journal (web-based diary), then Yahoo 360 is probably the best choice. It allows you to choose who can see your entries. For example you can write something for only your friends to see and save yourself a lot of embarassment; the whole world doesn't have to know what's going on in your private life. You can also use it to send messages to your friends or friends of friends.

If you own a Yahoo account, there is no reason for you not to try Yahoo 360! Currently invitation-only.
My Yahoo 360 Blog is at: http://blog.360.yahoo.com/seunosewa

3. Orkut:
Social networking service that helps you connect with your friends. Also contains lots of messageboards. Very popular in Brazil. Also invitation-only.

Well, I happen to use these 3 services and I will be happy to invite you to try them out. Just send your request as a reply to this post and I will send an invitation to your email address as soon as possible! Of course, you need to be registered first.

Seun.

Invitations are no more available - I'm just too busy!
Re: Free Invitations to GMail, Orkut and Yahoo 360 are available by mamba(m): 2:29pm On May 03, 2005
I need the Gmail invitation
Re: Free Invitations to GMail, Orkut and Yahoo 360 are available by jummy79(f): 4:05am On May 04, 2005
I have lots of gmail invitations! For anyone who wants one: please let me know your email address and I will gladly send you one.

I'm going to check to see if you have an email address registered, mamba, and send an invite to that email address if you do. Let me know if you get it or not.
Re: Free Invitations to GMail, Orkut and Yahoo 360 are available by Hunter(m): 1:11pm On May 04, 2005
Yep i can spare invites as well if needed smiley
Re: Free Invitations to GMail, Orkut and Yahoo 360 are available by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 04, 2005
Yahoo 360 and Orkut sucks. But if anybody wants a GMail invitation I got 48 left, so holla at me.
Re: Free Invitations to GMail, Orkut and Yahoo 360 are available by dominobaby(f): 6:35pm On May 04, 2005
Can anyone pm me the gmail invitation? I need one too. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Free Invitations to GMail, Orkut and Yahoo 360 are available by Hunter(m): 8:36am On May 05, 2005
dominobaby I just sent you an invite smiley
Re: Free Invitations to GMail, Orkut and Yahoo 360 are available by dominobaby(f): 12:32pm On May 06, 2005
Yeah, thanks Hidden hunter, I did see the invitation and have created the account. Thanks also, Seun.
Re: Free Invitations to GMail, Orkut and Yahoo 360 are available by jogego(m): 7:13pm On May 31, 2005
If anyone needs gmail invites, PM me. smiley
Re: Free Invitations to GMail, Orkut and Yahoo 360 are available by mamba(m): 7:57pm On May 31, 2005
@ 15naira/PM grin grin
Re: Free Invitations to GMail, Orkut and Yahoo 360 are available by Allenpowered(m): 8:22pm On May 31, 2005
well seun u can send a gmail and orkut invitation...i need it grin
Re: Free Invitations to GMail, Orkut and Yahoo 360 are available by Seun(m): 9:37pm On May 31, 2005
mamba:

@ 15naira/PM grin grin
This is what Mamba is referring to. grin

Allenpowered, your Gmail and Orkut Invitations are coming up right away.
Re: Free Invitations to GMail, Orkut and Yahoo 360 are available by peezee(m): 9:28am On Jun 01, 2005
hook me up pls[color=Pink][/color] wink
Re: Free Invitations to GMail, Orkut and Yahoo 360 are available by legry(m): 9:49am On Jun 01, 2005
givemegivemegivemegivemegiveme all all all all all all please give me, ha ;Dha ;Dha ;Dhahahahahahahaha i want all of it I WANT IT ALL SEUN GIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEME
Re: Free Invitations to GMail, Orkut and Yahoo 360 are available by abubakarshayau: 4:53pm On Jun 01, 2005
smiley yes oga seun i neeg the Gmail (yanzu yanzu)
Re: Free Invitations to GMail, Orkut and Yahoo 360 are available by delarontus(f): 5:32pm On Jun 01, 2005
@mamba: are you an Ibo guy? Anyway i need an invite too
Re: Free Invitations to GMail, Orkut and Yahoo 360 are available by Hunter(m): 10:25am On Jun 02, 2005
To those asking, I have sent you a PM asking for your email so I can send you the invite.
Re: Free Invitations to GMail, Orkut and Yahoo 360 are available by demmy(m): 5:59pm On Jun 02, 2005
For those interested www.spymac.com too offer 1Gb email add plus storage and web hosting free.
Re: Free Invitations to GMail, Orkut and Yahoo 360 are available by shockreaction(m): 8:19pm On Jun 21, 2005
Why Yahoo 360 when there's Blogger?
http://www.blogger.com/
Blogger is run by Google smiley

Oh, yeah, Yahoo! just started offering 1GB of storage since early May.
Re: Free Invitations to GMail, Orkut and Yahoo 360 are available by Seun(m): 10:56pm On Jun 21, 2005
I like the fact that with Yahoo 360 you can set up your blog to be viewable by friends only. The good thing about Yahoo 360 is that 99% of Nigerians operate a yahoo mail account already!.
Re: Free Invitations to GMail, Orkut and Yahoo 360 are available by obong(m): 3:38am On Jun 22, 2005
anyone else need an invite to gmail, email me at obongg@gmail.com
Re: Free Invitations to GMail, Orkut and Yahoo 360 are available by shockreaction(m): 6:22am On Jun 22, 2005
Seun:

The good thing about Yahoo 360 is that 99% of Nigerians operate a yahoo mail account already!.

The exact reason I don't use Yahoo... well, Yahoo Mail, to be precise.
Re: Free Invitations to GMail, Orkut and Yahoo 360 are available by deepleke(m): 6:19am On Jun 29, 2005
i want the email addresses so invite me.
Re: Free Invitations to GMail, Orkut and Yahoo 360 are available by obong(m): 1:10pm On Jun 30, 2005
you have to email someon, or me, to get the invite. obongg@gmail.com
Re: Free Invitations to GMail, Orkut and Yahoo 360 are available by bijorium(m): 10:21pm On Jul 14, 2005
hello everyone, I have a couple of gmail invites to give away. Reach me at bijorium@gmail.com . I would be obliged to help you out, Cheers wink
Re: Free Invitations to GMail, Orkut and Yahoo 360 are available by WesleyanA(f): 12:26am On Sep 17, 2005
gone are the days people had to beg for an invite.
Re: Free Invitations to GMail, Orkut and Yahoo 360 are available by Makli(m): 1:08pm On Oct 04, 2005
Hello all if anyone can spare an invite to orkut and or Gmail would appriciate it if some one can email me.

thanks osamamustafa28@hotmail.com thanks

Osama
Re: Free Invitations to GMail, Orkut and Yahoo 360 are available by WesleyanA(f): 12:10am On Oct 05, 2005
gosh you don't need an invite anymore duh! rolleyes. just go on gmail.com
Re: Free Invitations to GMail, Orkut and Yahoo 360 are available by alrins: 12:43pm On Oct 05, 2005
Could you please send me an orkut invite:
Thanks;
alrins@gmail.com
Re: Free Invitations to GMail, Orkut and Yahoo 360 are available by cushman(m): 4:23pm On Oct 05, 2005
I need a Gmail invitation pls
Re: Free Invitations to GMail, Orkut and Yahoo 360 are available by bijorium(m): 6:24pm On Oct 06, 2005
@ cushman
You've got mail grin
Re: Free Invitations to GMail, Orkut and Yahoo 360 are available by Farriel(m): 8:28pm On Oct 06, 2005
I think for all those who need Google services, whether Gmail or something else, this should be of interest to all of you.

Just check this link out: https://www.google.com/Accounts/NewAccount

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Adebayo Alonge Wins DeepTech Global Challenge, Cries / First U.S Moon Landing Mission In 50 Yrs Suffers Failure & Technical Issue (Pix) / River Niger Will Soon Overflow – NEMA Warns Nearby Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.