Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Abia Recalls Non-indigenes Sacked From Civil Service - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Recalls Non-indigenes Sacked From Civil Service (1079 Views)

Resign Or Be Sacked From INEC – Ozekhome Warns Amina Zakari / Non-Indigenes Of Lagos March To INEC Office To Demand PVCs (Pictured) / INEC Sacks Two For Denying Non-Indigenes PVC Collection In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia Recalls Non-indigenes Sacked From Civil Service by awodman: 8:21pm On Oct 31, 2013
Abia State government has recalled all the non-indigenes
sacked from the state’s civil service in 2011.The only
exceptions then were those engaged in the tertiary
institutions.

The decision to recall the workers who were
asked to go back to their respective states through a
circular issued by the Head of Service, Mr. G.C. Adiele, was taken during yesterday’s state executive council meeting presided over by Governor Theodore Orji.Also in
attendance were the state deputy governor, Sir Emeka
Ananaba, commissioners and other senior government
officials.

Addressing journalists after the closed door state
executive council meeting, Commissioner for Information
and Strategy, Dr. Eze Chikamnayo, said those sacked who are willing to return would be reabsorbed into the state civil service without losing their former positions.

The commissioner who disclosed that the Head of Service and Commissioner for Education have been directed to come up with modalities for the new employment, said the youths and Abians who left the northern part of the
country because of security reasons are qualified to apply
for jobs.

pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/10/31/abia-recalls-non-indigenes-sacked-from-civil-service/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+PmNewsNigeria+%28PM+News+Nigeria%29
Re: Abia Recalls Non-indigenes Sacked From Civil Service by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:34pm On Oct 31, 2013
Governor T A Orji has done the needful.
Re: Abia Recalls Non-indigenes Sacked From Civil Service by awodman: 8:42pm On Oct 31, 2013
Seems the prayers offered in Jerusalem is working on this anuofia's head
Re: Abia Recalls Non-indigenes Sacked From Civil Service by FreeGlobe(f): 8:58pm On Oct 31, 2013
This particular action cast him in bad light within the igbo republic especially following the deportation saga, I suspected he will do something about it to redeem his name. too late tho.
Re: Abia Recalls Non-indigenes Sacked From Civil Service by Tolexander: 9:09pm On Oct 31, 2013
Sunny_bobo: Governor T A Orji has done the needful.
Re: Abia Recalls Non-indigenes Sacked From Civil Service by asha80(m): 9:14pm On Oct 31, 2013
what a clown as a governor.
Re: Abia Recalls Non-indigenes Sacked From Civil Service by Onlytruth(m): 10:10pm On Oct 31, 2013
Better late than never. I often wondered whether there are up to three people in Abia state that supported that program.
Theodore Orji has learned his lesson that he is an outcast for doing that. I hope he completes the rest by rehiring those fired from the tertiary institutions as well.

Ndigbo - ONYE AGHANA NWANNE YA. cool
Re: Abia Recalls Non-indigenes Sacked From Civil Service by ebukaOtika(m): 11:15pm On Oct 31, 2013
SINCE 2011 TO 2013........PETER OBI NEVER DID ANYTHING ABOUT THAT ..... now he is beging People To Come And Apply Job In ANAMBRA STATE.... JUST TO SECURE HIS "PARTY"..... NOW KOLANUT or whatever you call Him Has Now GOTTEN UP FROM HIS SLEEP.....JUST TO SECURE HIS "PARTY TOO" YOU GUYS ARE MAD VERY VERY VERY MAD.

1 Like

Re: Abia Recalls Non-indigenes Sacked From Civil Service by asha80(m): 11:27pm On Oct 31, 2013
ebuka Otika: SINCE 2011 TO 2013........PETER OBI NEVER DID ANYTHING ABOUT THAT ..... now he is beging People To Come And Apply Job In ANAMBRA STATE.... JUST TO SECURE HIS "PARTY"..... NOW KOLANUT or whatever you call Him Has Now GOTTEN UP FROM HIS SLEEP.....JUST TO SECURE HIS "PARTY TOO" YOU GUYS ARE MAD VERY VERY VERY MAD.
are you sure you are ok upstairs?wetin concern obi and this issue?you well so?
Re: Abia Recalls Non-indigenes Sacked From Civil Service by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 31, 2013
He shouldn't have done that in the first place to other igbo states. Good he has recalled them in the spirit of Igboness. It is well....
Re: Abia Recalls Non-indigenes Sacked From Civil Service by Kelechi2020(m): 2:16am On Nov 01, 2013
this news is a big lieeee.we should always know that it is not always about what we read online or in newspapers but about what is happening on ground and DAT is wat I call reality.
I will take anambra wia I am from for a case study
our people affected including my mum had after this strike come to realise it is better to be in your state where you are at least sure that your pension will be paid.
besides anambra state govt has promised to absorb them.
Re: Abia Recalls Non-indigenes Sacked From Civil Service by ebukaOtika(m): 10:04am On Nov 03, 2013
asha 80: are you sure you are ok upstairs?wetin concern obi and this issue?you well so?

Mr Man Or whatever You Call Yourself . WHAT I AM SAYING HERE IS THAT "THEY ARE BIRDS OF A FEATHER" playing Politics thinking we dont know what they are up to ..... APGA fit be your party i no care .... I just see this as MEDICINE AFTER DEATH........ So who is well between the both of Us ?

(1) (Reply)

Governor Wada's Convoy Kills Ex-ASUU President On His Way To End The Strike / Obasanjo’s Letter: Atiku, Urges IBB, Abdulasalami, Danjuma, To Intervene / Asiwaju (jagaban)bola Ahmed Tinubu's Estranged Former Deputy Rejoins APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.