Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,730 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:31 AM

Sahara Reporters=Premium Times=Nigerian Tribune=The Nation=The Punch News - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sahara Reporters=Premium Times=Nigerian Tribune=The Nation=The Punch News (2955 Views)

Plot To Sack IGP, Arase, Thickens - Nigerian Tribune / Obanikoro Sues Sahara Reporters, Premium Times & Punch Newspapers / Sad Day For Obasanjo - Bolanle Bolawole (Nigerian Tribune) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sahara Reporters=Premium Times=Nigerian Tribune=The Nation=The Punch News by TechWalker007: 2:23pm On Nov 01, 2013
Demdem: [s][/s]

Ignoramus. where were u when Saharareporters wrote about the alleged billions spent on Tinubu's birthday?
Go to past news reports of SR which can easily be gotten and u will see that no one is immune from their reportage.

Only one at of the many listed?

And why was Tinubu's personality not assassinated and asked to back down as a "progressive"?

Lastly, try and be courteous for once. If you can't be, please don't quote me again because I won't border to reply.
If your reason is my use of "your bull-crap", I was referring to the information you gave and not your person.
Re: Sahara Reporters=Premium Times=Nigerian Tribune=The Nation=The Punch News by Demdem(m): 3:51pm On Nov 01, 2013
TechWalker007:

Only one at of the many listed?

And why was Tinubu's personality not assassinated and asked to back down as a "progressive"?

Lastly, try and be courteous for once. If you can't be, please don't quote me again because I won't border to reply.
If your reason is my use of "your bull-crap", I was referring to the information you gave and not your person.

Did u even understand the post u qouted at all?
So until I tackle each of those craps, u won't be satisfied or what? Even that one I made reference to is right on point and it rubbished ur post in totality.
Again I state, SR isn't partial in his reportage. Just this week, they reported the case of Tinubus daughter iyaloja story and it was obvious that the Tinubus were condemned by the tone of the report. U obviously don't know what u are talking about.
Go into the site and check their archives. No
one is here to spoonfeed u. Stop being lazy and put ur brain to work.

Re: Sahara Reporters=Premium Times=Nigerian Tribune=The Nation=The Punch News by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 01, 2013
k , sory o. kuku go do ur own reporting or create your own , u fi call am okirikika reporters.
Re: Sahara Reporters=Premium Times=Nigerian Tribune=The Nation=The Punch News by TechWalker007: 6:56pm On Nov 01, 2013
Demdem:

Did u even understand the post u qouted at all?
So until I tackle each of those craps, u won't be satisfied or what? Even that one I made reference to is right on point and it rubbished ur post in totality.
Again I state, SR isn't partial in his reportage. Just this week, they reported the case of Tinubus daughter iyaloja story and it was obvious that the Tinubus were condemned by the tone of the report. U obviously don't know what u are talking about.
Go into the site and check their archives. No
one is here to spoonfeed u. Stop being lazy and put ur brain to work.

There is difference between reporting and character assisination.

Definition of Character Assassination:
Character assassination is a deliberate and sustained process that aims to destroy the credibility and reputation of a person, institution, social group, or nation.

Reporting a wrong doing by Tinubu and persistent attempts to destroy the credibility and reputation of Oduah are 2 different things.

The fact that headlines upon headlines rolling out daily just to nail Oduah is totally beyond bad journalism.

You may not really be as intelligent as you think you are.
Like I listed. If you can't show me where SR did to Tinubu, exactly what they are doing to Oduah, when in fact Tinubu's corruption makes Oduah a kindergarten, then you should save your message for the uninformed.
Re: Sahara Reporters=Premium Times=Nigerian Tribune=The Nation=The Punch News by 2radioguru1: 7:28pm On Nov 01, 2013
When bankole, etteh and others were involved in corruption, Yorubas ain't spoiling for war and screaming witch hunting. But when it was the turn of some people the reverse is the case. Shake my head for this subhumans.
Re: Sahara Reporters=Premium Times=Nigerian Tribune=The Nation=The Punch News by iropelebe(m): 7:39pm On Nov 01, 2013
This thread is bitter.
Re: Sahara Reporters=Premium Times=Nigerian Tribune=The Nation=The Punch News by amarilo: 8:33pm On Nov 01, 2013
Demdem: . No wonder she can't keep an husband. For her, its marriage first, questions later. This is unlike a typical ibo lady.
Just like Wole sheinka that can't keep to a wife, not even two. Is he single and searching of he has given up? Typical Ofe Ose children.
Re: Sahara Reporters=Premium Times=Nigerian Tribune=The Nation=The Punch News by hillsate: 8:50pm On Nov 01, 2013
Why didn't the same minister for foreign affairs sign the agreement Nigeria had on agriculture with the same Israel. OR why didn't the same minister of foreign affairs sign the agreement on debt relief with our debtors, rather finance minister did the signing.
OP, anybody can sign anything of behalf of his country when delegated. The fact that Stella Oduah did not do the BASA signing despite the fact that she was present at the occasion means only one thing.
HER FATE HAS ALREADY BEEN DECIDED.
There is no how Stella will not maneuver her way to sign anything ( assuming its true that BASA can only be signed by a foreign affairs ministers). The fact that she didn't says a lot about her fate.
Let's put sentiment aside and move our country forward please.
Re: Sahara Reporters=Premium Times=Nigerian Tribune=The Nation=The Punch News by Demdem(m): 2:24pm On Nov 02, 2013
TechWalker007:

There is difference between reporting and character assisination.

Definition of Character Assassination:

Reporting a wrong doing by Tinubu and persistent attempts to destroy the credibility and reputation of Oduah are 2 different things.
The fact that headlines upon headlines rolling out daily just to nail Oduah is totally beyond bad journalism.

You may not really be as intelligent as you think you are.
Like I listed. If you can't show me where SR did to Tinubu, exactly what they are doing to Oduah, when in fact Tinubu's corruption makes Oduah a kindergarten, then you should save your message for the uninformed.

When a report is posted which didn't reflect the true situation of things, is ones character affected or not? When Tinubu was tried by CCB and before the judgement, was he not already condemned by the general public? What is Oduah currently facing that multitudes haven't faced before her?
If oduah haven't told her surbordinates to do the needful, will all this happen?
Headlines will keep rolling because its the current news. When Sheepo was in Germany, wasn't there sustained headlines?
News comes and go. It's stellas news that is current now and it will hold sway till another event happens. Probably if u ibos can just shut up and stop talking thrash every now and then, the news will speedily die down.
Re: Sahara Reporters=Premium Times=Nigerian Tribune=The Nation=The Punch News by Demdem(m): 2:29pm On Nov 02, 2013
2radioguru1: When bankole, etteh and others were involved in corruption, Yorubas ain't spoiling for war and screaming witch hunting. But when it was the turn of some people the reverse is the case. Shake my head for this subhumans.

These goons have even forgotten that when obj was president, he sent one of his ministers to jail all because of graft. The man died before his time.
Yorubas don't care where u come from, to them what is bad is bad and won't hesistate to crucify u if need be.
The question now is can the same be said of our beloved ibos.
Re: Sahara Reporters=Premium Times=Nigerian Tribune=The Nation=The Punch News by Demdem(m): 2:31pm On Nov 02, 2013
amarilo: Just like Wole sheinka that can't keep to a wife, not even two. Is he single and searching of he has given up? Typical Ofe Ose children.

An ashi of a man is far better than an ashi of a woman. Morally none is ok but one is manageable. Knock ur head with that.
Re: Sahara Reporters=Premium Times=Nigerian Tribune=The Nation=The Punch News by Demdem(m): 3:09pm On Nov 02, 2013
Again I state, no one is immune from SR reportage. When there is news, they report.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPgJttYFIws

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfvrJAefdBs

(1) (2) (Reply)

[PICTURES] Boko Haram Attack Village Beheading Two Locals / Woman, 25, Slaughters Husband With Cutlass While Sleeping / Facts About The National E-id Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.