Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Are You Shy Of Buying Condom? new idea to use!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Are You Shy Of Buying Condom? new idea to use!! (5393 Views)

The New Female Condom Which Can 'make A Woman Orgasm Every Time' / High Cost Of Female Condom Affects Its Availability, Distribution – UNAIDS / Buying Condom ; Do You Feel Embarrassed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Shy Of Buying Condom? new idea to use!! by Nobody: 2:25am On Nov 01, 2013
Are you shy of buying condoms?
Share your views.

I got one idea for you,write it in a sheet of paper,enter the chemist shop,place the paper on the chemist table(while whistling).
Pretend like someone else sent you grin grin grin

imagine,goin to buy condom and u met a young lady their,
if you are shy,u can change the topic.like asking for what you know they are not selling. Or just buy a drug of #10 and leave jelly and wirely
Or
as you enter their you germ you pastor/imam/mother/sister/teacher,what will you do?
Share you views

Re: Are You Shy Of Buying Condom? new idea to use!! by Chazzyboy: 6:53am On Nov 01, 2013
U make sense o
Re: Are You Shy Of Buying Condom? new idea to use!! by IAMBREEZY: 7:35am On Nov 01, 2013
Ok noted.
Re: Are You Shy Of Buying Condom? new idea to use!! by bloglover(m): 7:54am On Nov 01, 2013
I see no reason why u shld be shy when buying a condom...if u are bold enough to have s*x then u shld be bold enuf 2 buy a condom.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Shy Of Buying Condom? new idea to use!! by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 01, 2013
bloglover: I see no reason why u shld be shy when buying a condom...if u are bold enough to have s*x then u shld be bold enuf 2 buy a condom.
I think the reason why they r shy is cos they know they r too young to have sex n they know that premarital sex is bad n condemned.
Re: Are You Shy Of Buying Condom? new idea to use!! by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 01, 2013
Stylishrita: I think the reason why they r shy is cos they know they r too young to have sex n they know that premarital sex is bad n condemned.
do you think its only people that ain't married that uses condom?
Re: Are You Shy Of Buying Condom? new idea to use!! by bloglover(m): 4:01pm On Nov 01, 2013
Arcsniper: do you think its only people that ain't married that uses condom?
married men are not shy when buying condoms unles those condoms dat they are buying is not meant 4 their wives.(cheating husbands)

1 Like

Re: Are You Shy Of Buying Condom? new idea to use!! by YabaLeftist: 4:12pm On Nov 01, 2013
Why I go shy to buy condom? Everybody dey f**ck behind closed doors. Just that there are many pretenders around.

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of A Half Head Man / Weight Loss |trim, Tone And Tighten Your Skill With Aloe Body Toning Kit / India Spiritual Temple..... Consult For Spiritual Breakthrough & Healings.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.