Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Fasting and prayer for Nairalander that you want to be saved - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fasting and prayer for Nairalander that you want to be saved (1479 Views)

RCCG Annual Fasting And Prayer February 2013 ( Prayer Guide) / Fasting And Prayer Questions Need Answers / A Prayer For A Financial Blessing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fasting and prayer for Nairalander that you want to be saved by Nobody: 3:08am On Nov 01, 2013
[size=16]Theme: Destroy the wisdom of the wise[/size]
1 corinthian 1:19
Date: 11-17th November,2013
Day1: Prayer for atheist
day2: Prayer for muslims
Day3: prayer for backsliding christain
Day4: Prayer for satanist
Day5: Prayer for other religion
Day6: prayer individuals on nairaland you want to be saved

Day7: prayer for ,ourself...

Please join me as we have to stop fghting them and tackle this spiritually...they are our brothers and we cannot watch them go to hell

2 Likes

Re: Fasting and prayer for Nairalander that you want to be saved by Nobody: 5:37am On Nov 01, 2013
Good job. Destroy our wisdom o Lord, for you desire a foolish heart.

1 Like

Re: Fasting and prayer for Nairalander that you want to be saved by Ajibam: 6:06am On Nov 01, 2013
following sir.

1 Like

Re: Fasting and prayer for Nairalander that you want to be saved by MrTroll(m): 7:29am On Nov 01, 2013
Pls send your food over while you fast.

What happens when your prayer fails? Will you now accept that your god doesn't exist or will you look for another excuse? Maybe he doesn't want to save us? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Fasting and prayer for Nairalander that you want to be saved by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 01, 2013
It is a process; and that is a part even if u dont change
Re: Fasting and prayer for Nairalander that you want to be saved by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 03, 2013
Mattew 22:39

And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
Re: Fasting and prayer for Nairalander that you want to be saved by lanrexlan(m): 9:16pm On Nov 03, 2013
Divepen: [size=16]Theme: Destroy the wisdom of the wise[/size]

Please join me as we have to stop fghting them and tackle this spiritually...they are our brothers and we cannot watch them go to hell
Please,pray and fast for yourselves.Christianity needs the prayer the most.Allah says in the glorious Quran in Surah Al-Baqarah 2:111 -And they say,None shall enter Paradise unless he be a Jew or a Christian.These are their own desires.Say [O Muhammad(pbuh)]Produce your proof if you are truthful.

Surah Al-Baqarah 2:135 -And they say,Be Jews or Christians,then you will be guided." Say [to them,O Muhammad(pbuh)] Nay,(We follow) only the religion of Ibrahim (Abraham), Hanifa [Islamic Monotheism, i.e. to worship none but Allah (Alone)],and he was not of Al-Mushrikun (those who worshipped others along with Allah)
.Stop inviting us to worship a man,we worship the creator of heavens and earth.....Peace

4 Likes

Re: Fasting and prayer for Nairalander that you want to be saved by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 03, 2013
I did not invite you,sir, to pray...I invited christains....
Re: Fasting and prayer for Nairalander that you want to be saved by lanrexlan(m): 9:40pm On Nov 03, 2013
Divepen: I did not invite you,sir, to pray...I invited christains....
Stop praying for us,we don't wanna believe 1+1+1=1[When we aren't using bolean algebra grin].We follow the true guidance from our creator,worshipping none but Him.Allah says in the glorious Quran in Al-Imran 3:69 -A party of the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) wish to lead you astray.But they shall not lead astray anyone except themselves,and they perceive not.You wish to lead us astray by praying for us to become cross worshippers,but Allah says you will lead none astray but yourselves and you perceive not.Moreover,Allah has promised not to lead astray a people after he had guided them as He says in the glorious Quran in

Surah At-Taubah 9:115 -And Allâh will never lead a people astray after He has guided them until He makes clear to them as to what they should avoid.Verily,Allâh is the All-Knower of everything..Pray for yourselves,all those multiple doctrines in different churches should come to an end,stop wasting your time with muslims.

4 Likes

Re: Fasting and prayer for Nairalander that you want to be saved by Nobody: 5:03am On Nov 04, 2013
John 3:14-21
14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:
15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.
Re: Fasting and prayer for Nairalander that you want to be saved by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 10, 2013
Divepen: [size=16]Theme: Destroy the wisdom of the wise[/size]

Re: Fasting and prayer for Nairalander that you want to be saved by UyiIredia(m): 2:18pm On Nov 10, 2013
Divepen: It is a process; and that is a part even if u dont change

Even if atheists go to hell right ?
Re: Fasting and prayer for Nairalander that you want to be saved by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 10, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Even if atheists go to hell right ?
for sure one of the atheist will be saved
Re: Fasting and prayer for Nairalander that you want to be saved by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 11, 2013
Divepen:
John 3:14-21[size=15]
14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:
15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.
[/size]
Re: Fasting and prayer for Nairalander that you want to be saved by mazaje(m): 7:23am On Nov 11, 2013
Who needs such useless prayers?. . .Have you finished praying for the body of christ?. . .We have over 33 thousand sect in christianity each with their different doctrine, beliefs, and idea of what the christian god is, most do not even agree with each other and threanten each other with hell, pray for the body of Jesus to become one first before wasting your time denying your self food and praying to an imaginary god that can not and will not do anything. . .By the way why does your god only like foools and dislike the wise?. . . . .

1 Like

Re: Fasting and prayer for Nairalander that you want to be saved by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 11, 2013
[b]18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.
19 For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.
20 Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?
21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.
22 For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:
23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;
24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.
25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
26 For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called :
27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;
28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea , and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:
29 That no flesh should glory in his presence.
30 But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:
31 That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord[/b].
Re: Fasting and prayer for Nairalander that you want to be saved by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 11, 2013
Most of us are living good lives(food, money....etc). We do not need it.
Excercise your prayer and time on the less priviledge, refugees, those dying in syria, hiv/aids patients, the sick, the poor and most especially, amputees grin. They need it more than we do. Lets also see its efficacy on them, then you can waste your spare time on us.

1 Like

Re: Fasting and prayer for Nairalander that you want to be saved by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 11, 2013
If the biggest problem in the world was whether to believe in christian god/ not, I will be soo happy. There are soo many bigger problems than that. How efficient has prayer been in healing of hiv/aids patient and amputees?

1 Like

Re: Fasting and prayer for Nairalander that you want to be saved by Lordlexyy: 11:31am On Nov 11, 2013
That the God of peace and mercy open the eyes of their understand that the may know the height, depth, wide of God's love and that the wisdon of God be impacted their spirit that they may come to the knowledge of God and obtain the promise of enternal life in Christ Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: Fasting and prayer for Nairalander that you want to be saved by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 11, 2013
Lordlexyy: That the God of peace and mercy open the eyes of their understand that the may know the height, depth, wide of God's love and that the wisdon of God be impacted their spirit that they may come to the knowledge of God and obtain the promise of enternal life in Christ Jesus.

Amen
Re: Fasting and prayer for Nairalander that you want to be saved by holypower(m): 1:39pm On Nov 11, 2013
@Op

your prayer is from GOD.... In the name of JESUS CHRIST, the son of GOD... Let the bonds of the wicked one holding them be loosed and the yokes of bondage be broken I pray
Re: Fasting and prayer for Nairalander that you want to be saved by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 11, 2013
holypower: @Op

your prayer is from GOD.... In the name of JESUS CHRIST, the son of GOD... Let the bonds of the wicked one holding them be loosed and the yokes of bondage be broken I pray
AMEN
Re: Fasting and prayer for Nairalander that you want to be saved by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 11, 2013
holypower: @Op

Re: Fasting and prayer for Nairalander that you want to be saved by Ajibam: 2:19pm On Nov 11, 2013
let the speckles of their eyes fall in Jesus name..amen
Re: Fasting and prayer for Nairalander that you want to be saved by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 11, 2013
cheesy
Re: Fasting and prayer for Nairalander that you want to be saved by texanomaly(f): 5:13pm On Nov 11, 2013
Father in Heaven. I thank thee for guiding my path, and for placing my atheist friends in that path. I thank thee for the comraderie that we share. The association has been a blessing to me. I am grateful that they have been given inquisitive minds, and that they have a place to voice their opinions.

Father, I know many of them do not want me to pray for them. It is because I love them, that I do.
Father please channel their wisdom. Help them to continually use it to edify and uplift others. Blsss them to feel thy love, and to have peace in their hearts. Please bless them to know the best avenue for their intellect. Please keep them safe, and guide their path.

In the name of thy beloved son, Jesus Christ. Amen
Re: Fasting and prayer for Nairalander that you want to be saved by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 11, 2013
texanomaly: Father in Heaven. I thank thee for guiding my path, and for placing my atheist friends in that path. I thank thee for the comraderie that we share. The association has been a blessing to me. I am grateful that they have been given inquisitive minds, and that they have a place to voice their opinions.

Father, I know many of them do not want me to pray for them. It is because I love them, that I do.
Father please channel their wisdom. Help them to continually use it to edify and uplift others. Blsss them to feel thy love, and to have peace in their hearts. Please bless them to know the best avenue for their intellect. Please keep them safe, and guide their path.

In the name of thy beloved son, Jesus Christ. Amen

*replying in god's voice*
These people think they are smart. They are trying to discover my antics. I hope you still believe that I can change them. Its why I am still sending you to change them. If any of them change, dont forget to thank me for changing them. If they don't change, dont forget that its my will, not your own. Its my ways not yours. Infact, its mysterious.
Don't forget to also call them fools
Re: Fasting and prayer for Nairalander that you want to be saved by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 12, 2013
[size=16]God bless every one that dropped a prayer....[/size]
Re: Fasting and prayer for Nairalander that you want to be saved by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 12, 2013
This is a proof against what they believe that Jesus is not the son of God

Even demons confessed Jesus the Son of God:
*."And unclean spirits, when they saw him, fell down before him, and cried, saying, Thou art theSonofGod." (Mark 3:11; cp. Luke 4:41; 8:28)
Many others professed or addressed Jesus as the Son of God - and were not rebuked for it:
*."Then they that were in the ship came and worshipped him, saying, Of a truth thou art theSonofGod." (Matthew 14:33)
*."Nathanael answered... Rabbi, thou art theSon of God; thou art the King of Israel." (John 1:49)
*."She saith unto him, Yea, Lord: I believe that thou art the Christ, theSon of God, which should come into the world." (John 11:27)
*."Now when the centurion... saw the earthquake ...they feared greatly, saying, Truly this was theSonofGod." (Matthew 27:54; cp. Mark 15:39)
*."And the high priest answered... tell us whether thou be the Christ, theSonofGod." (Matthew 26:63)
The gospel writers, inspired by the Holy Spriit, testified of Jesus' Sonship:
*."The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, theSonofGod" (Mark 1:1)
*."And I saw, and bare record that this is theSon of God." (John 1:34)
Jesus' Sonship - his relationship with the Father - was the subject of preaching in the early church:
*."... he preached Christ in the synagogues, that he is theSon of God." (Acts 9:20)
Unbelievers - and Satan himself - challenged Jesus' Sonship:
*."...save thyself.Ifthou be theSonofGod, come down from the cross." (Matthew 27:40)
*."Ifthou be theSon of God..." (Matthew 4:3, 6; cp. Luke 4:3, 9)
Confessing Jesus is the Son of God is essential to salvation: 1 John 4:15; cp. Acts 8:37; 1 John 5:5, 10, 12, 13 (See also:John 5:25; 9:35; 11:4; 20:31; Romans 1:4; 2 Corinthians 1:19; Galatians 2:20; Ephesians 4:13; Hebrews 4:14; 6:6; 10:29; 1 John 3:8; 5:20; Revelation 2:18)
All who profess the Lordship of Jesus Christ areadoptedsons of God: John 1:12; 3:18; Phl 2:15; 1 John 3:1, 2
Re: Fasting and prayer for Nairalander that you want to be saved by lanrexlan(m): 8:48am On Nov 12, 2013
**spits on the thread**
Re: Fasting and prayer for Nairalander that you want to be saved by EzePromoe: 9:29am On Nov 12, 2013
[size=16]Theme: Destroy the wisdom of the wise[/size]
God please give them the spirit of wisdom and a revelation of the knowledge of You - Ephesians 1:17-19

O that Ishmael may live, and that You may adopt his generation into the family of God, and share in the portion (faith) of the children of promise - Gen. 17:18 ; Gal. 4:22-25; 28-31

That God will give them the might to earnestly contend for the faith - Jude 3

God, open their eyes, so that they may turn from darkness to light and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faith in You.’ - Acts 26:18

God make them to have the knowledge of the truth, so that they wouldn't occupy themselves with false myths and genealogies that promotes speculations rather than the divine training in faith - 1 Tim. 1:4

Lord, let them know you, that they might receive you and be given the power to be known as the children of God - John 1:12

God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, give me a spirit of wisdom and of revelation in the knowledge of You, and that You would bless me and enlarge my border, and that Your hand might be with me, and that You would keep me from harm - Eph. 1:17 ; 1 Chronicles 4:9-10
Re: Fasting and prayer for Nairalander that you want to be saved by quivah(f): 9:41am On Nov 12, 2013
see that dropping prayers...
None of you can fast for them? Eh?
Prayer wey no come from una heartwink lol.
Please, do pray and dont stop to push them to salvation but how would they come to salvation when we claimed christ-like and act more like the devil himself.

Hehe divepen is fasting,hope you are fasting for that lil yesterday's lie as well.
Dont remove people's dirt when yours is a full gabbage.

Please,lets pray/fast for those sick,poor,homeless people as well.. give out to them,prayer will do in heaven,open hands will work on earth..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ten (10) Shocking Hidden Truths In Christendom. / God Can Not Lie! / More Than 700 Killed In Haji Stampede!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.