Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Fasting and prayer for Nairalander that you want to be saved - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fasting and prayer for Nairalander that you want to be saved (1480 Views)

RCCG Annual Fasting And Prayer February 2013 ( Prayer Guide) / Fasting And Prayer Questions Need Answers / A Prayer For A Financial Blessing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fasting and prayer for Nairalander that you want to be saved by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 12, 2013
Craze thread
Re: Fasting and prayer for Nairalander that you want to be saved by Tyche(m): 2:09pm On Nov 12, 2013
The height of folly
Re: Fasting and prayer for Nairalander that you want to be saved by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 13, 2013
1 thessalonians 5:14 Now we exhort you, brethren, warn them that are unruly, comfort the feebleminded, support the weak, be patient toward all men

1timothy 2:
1 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;

3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;
4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.
Re: Fasting and prayer for Nairalander that you want to be saved by holypower(m): 7:59am On Nov 13, 2013
In the name of JESUS CHRIST I pray all evil spirit and demons that has put down Christians to the extent of backsliddden...here thw word of the LORD I command you be bind and be cast in the ocean and come out no more

Re: Fasting and prayer for Nairalander that you want to be saved by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 13, 2013
holypower: In the name of JESUS CHRIST I pray all evil spirit and demons that has put down Christians to the extent of backsliddden...here thw word of the LORD I command you be bind and be cast in the ocean and come out no more
amen
Re: Fasting and prayer for Nairalander that you want to be saved by 4tunebest(f): 8:40am On Nov 13, 2013
Lord Jesus, thank you for drawing us to yourself because no one can come unto You except the Father draws him. Lord, I ask for your mercy on every human regardless of their religion or how far they've strayed from you. Give us the grace to open the door of our hearts unto you because You've been knocking for a very long time. Give us the wisdom we need to scale through distractions in this world which isnt our home. We want to dine with you on this earth and reign with you in your kingdom whenever we are called home. For those of us who are so confident that we stand, help us Lord, lest we fall.
Re: Fasting and prayer for Nairalander that you want to be saved by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 13, 2013
4tunebest: Lord Jesus, thank you for drawing us to yourself because no one can come unto You except the Father draws him. Lord, I ask for your mercy on every human regardless of their religion or how far they've strayed from you. Give us the grace to open the door of our hearts unto you because You've been knocking for a very long time. Give us the wisdom we need to scale through distractions in this world which isnt our home. We want to dine with you on this earth and reign with you in your kingdom whenever we are called home. For those of us who are so confident that we stand, help us Lord, lest we fall.
amen
Re: Fasting and prayer for Nairalander that you want to be saved by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 14, 2013
5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:
8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.
9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:
10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
Re: Fasting and prayer for Nairalander that you want to be saved by Nobody: 5:21am On Nov 15, 2013
Dearly beloved lord...I come humbly to you to ask for you to please open the eyes of people who have refused to see your light...
They call themselves the Encarcas,The Bhuddist and so on they have filled the world with all sort of religious believe but they are losing it Lord...please touch their heart to hear anything a christain have to say that in the name of Jesus let your word tear into their henceforth in Jesus name amen
Re: Fasting and prayer for Nairalander that you want to be saved by dexxolydian: 10:13am On Nov 15, 2013
I tank U Oh Lord 4 dis privilege 2 pray and abstain 4rm my fleshy desires nd also wana pray 4 dose engaged in sin i.e prostitution, thieves,evil doers,fake pastors and dose involved in all manner of immorality nd even dose dat saiz dier is no God 4 dier eyes 2 be opened nd d luv nd sacrifice He shared on d cross of calvary be extended 2wards dem 4 a change of heart. Also 4 Nigeria 2 be a peaceful and God fearing country with God fearing leaders
Re: Fasting and prayer for Nairalander that you want to be saved by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 16, 2013
Divepen: 1 thessalonians 5:14 Now we exhort you, brethren, warn them that are unruly, comfort the feebleminded, support the weak, be patient toward all men

1timothy 2:
1 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;

3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;
4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Response To Pastor Chris Okotie's Comment Against The Catholic Church / Enter The Kingdom Of God Now! / The Dearth Of Compassion In Pentecostal Churches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.