Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,946 members, 7,838,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Is It Wrong For My Wife To Compliment My Cooking? - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Is It Wrong For My Wife To Compliment My Cooking? (10272 Views)

I Want To Improve My Cooking / My Cooking Is Inconsistent. / My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Wrong For My Wife To Compliment My Cooking? by vIQtoOor(m): 11:16pm On Nov 01, 2013
Lordwize: Anytime I cooked a delicious meal for my heart, she will just eat to her satisfaction and there is no compliment of your food is tasty from her. It pains me, is it wrong for a woman to compliment her man cooking skills?

maybe the food isn't that Delicious
Re: Is It Wrong For My Wife To Compliment My Cooking? by Lordwize(m): 11:22pm On Nov 01, 2013
LadyH: lol...c by forcin o! just as e no consyn me unto ur mata, e nor still consyn u unto my mata. cheesy
If e no consyn you, U for no comment. We are partners in progress, no vex. We are learning with styles.
Re: Is It Wrong For My Wife To Compliment My Cooking? by Lordwize(m): 11:23pm On Nov 01, 2013
vIQtoOor:

maybe the food isn't that Delicious
It's palatable.
Re: Is It Wrong For My Wife To Compliment My Cooking? by Lordwize(m): 11:27pm On Nov 01, 2013
crystalsaint: My husband is a good cook....he helps when necessary. I dont always compliment him cause he knows his capability when it comes to cooking.
Please do, he might likes it.
Re: Is It Wrong For My Wife To Compliment My Cooking? by Lordwize(m): 11:30pm On Nov 01, 2013
booqee: abeg bro, no vex..but you dey ok so?? Why you come carry the op for head like this?? undecided hian
You ma no vex, na ma man wey we no c for long. He introduced me to NL, I thank him for that noble invitation.
Re: Is It Wrong For My Wife To Compliment My Cooking? by Lordwize(m): 11:39pm On Nov 01, 2013
Ngokafor: ..but seriously this thread is kind of childish..

..so you cooked and didnt get the complement you expected from your woman...well too bad,but i'l have thought that telling her straight up would have been more appropriate instead of opening a thread on nairaland for it...na waooo!...
That is y, you don't have any topic in your name talk more of making front page, you are so myopic in your thinking. Try and create a topic let c, if is not kiddish.
Re: Is It Wrong For My Wife To Compliment My Cooking? by bukatyne(f): 11:51pm On Nov 01, 2013
crystalsaint: My husband is a good cook....he helps when necessary. I dont always compliment him cause he knows his capability when it comes to cooking.

Dear ma,

Always compliment/appreciate him. A thank you honey or a kiss or warm hug would do.

He knows his capabilities but will still crave your compliments.

If you do not compliment him, who will?

It is well with your family.

@OP:

After eating one day, tell her you crave her appreciation/compliments and she might change.

Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For My Wife To Compliment My Cooking? by Lordwize(m): 12:03am On Nov 02, 2013
bukatyne:

Dear ma,

Always compliment/appreciate him. A thank you honey or a kiss or warm hug would do.

He knows his capabilities but will still crave your compliments.

If you do not compliment him, who will?

It is well with your family.

@OP:

After eating one day, tell her you crave her appreciation/compliments and she might change.

Goodluck
Thanks dear.
Re: Is It Wrong For My Wife To Compliment My Cooking? by lacicrips(m): 3:24am On Nov 02, 2013
She's nasty. Send her away.
Re: Is It Wrong For My Wife To Compliment My Cooking? by scholes23(m): 5:38am On Nov 02, 2013
Lordwize: Thanks man, U're the best.

Ur welcome my brother

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For My Wife To Compliment My Cooking? by scholes23(m): 5:39am On Nov 02, 2013
lacicrips: She's nasty. Send her away.

O boy u harsh ooo, why u take am personal?
Re: Is It Wrong For My Wife To Compliment My Cooking? by Lordwize(m): 6:37am On Nov 02, 2013
lacicrips: She's nasty. Send her away.
No vex, it has not reached that level. You will not have a stable woman, if you will send a woman away for not complimenting.
Re: Is It Wrong For My Wife To Compliment My Cooking? by LadyH(f): 7:14am On Nov 02, 2013
Lordwize: If e no consyn you, U for no comment. We are partners in progress, no vex. We are learning with styles.
Hian! I had to mention na? Plus i still had to offer my thumbs up. #Okbye.
Re: Is It Wrong For My Wife To Compliment My Cooking? by everyday: 7:27am On Nov 02, 2013
You bother itself too much.Let her eat and have her fill.How many times do you praise your wife cooking?
Re: Is It Wrong For My Wife To Compliment My Cooking? by ireneidiva(f): 7:39am On Nov 02, 2013
Much ado about nothing.
Re: Is It Wrong For My Wife To Compliment My Cooking? by Lordwize(m): 7:57am On Nov 02, 2013
everyday: You bother itself too much.Let her eat and have her fill.How many times do you praise your wife cooking?
All the time.
Re: Is It Wrong For My Wife To Compliment My Cooking? by Lordwize(m): 7:59am On Nov 02, 2013
ireneidiva: Much ado about nothing.
Must you write?
Re: Is It Wrong For My Wife To Compliment My Cooking? by Onyenna(m): 8:17am On Nov 02, 2013
kolawaxxy: Cook for which wife? I'm a traditionalist to the core. She should cook, wash, and then ..you know ...make the bedroom an interesting place. grin

If there was ever anything like "Death by Laughing", I would have died today!!!!! Jeeeeeez!!!!!!
Re: Is It Wrong For My Wife To Compliment My Cooking? by 0monnakoda: 9:38am On Nov 02, 2013
Lordwize: Anytime I cooked a delicious meal for my heart, she will just eat to her satisfaction and there is no compliment of your food is tasty from her. It pains me, is it wrong for a woman to compliment her man cooking skills?
You are WEAK!! Why do you need compliment? Why are you cooking? You are the ones that spoil market for others.I am willing to bet that you don't beat her. Nonsense!
Re: Is It Wrong For My Wife To Compliment My Cooking? by ifyfaith: 10:12am On Nov 02, 2013
My hubby is a gud cook n I do compliment him each time he cooks which is actually once ina while. I make him realise he's a better coOkm

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For My Wife To Compliment My Cooking? by LadyH(f): 10:57am On Nov 02, 2013
0monnakoda:
You are WEAK!! Why do you need compliment? Why are you cooking? You are the ones that spoil market for others.I am willing to bet that you don't beat her. Nonsense!
SICK post.
Re: Is It Wrong For My Wife To Compliment My Cooking? by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 02, 2013
0monnakoda:
you mumu Oh,So u do beat ur wife...mtchew."opens window nd flings him out". angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong For My Wife To Compliment My Cooking? by Lordwize(m): 12:58pm On Nov 02, 2013
0monnakoda:
Beat a woman in this dispensation! You are from the dark ages, you want to end up like your fathers. Grow up boy, there is no mkt to spoil. Love your woman, the best way you can.
Re: Is It Wrong For My Wife To Compliment My Cooking? by ireneidiva(f): 2:31pm On Nov 02, 2013
Lordwize: Must you write?

Ask yourself that, sir.
Re: Is It Wrong For My Wife To Compliment My Cooking? by Gudintent: 2:38pm On Nov 02, 2013
Lordwize: Anytime I cooked a delicious meal for my heart, she will just eat to her satisfaction

Assumptions

Your meal is delicious
Wife eating to her satisfaction

Findings

Your meal is not delicious
Your wife eats it to avoid wastage

Conclusion
Wife compliment your hubby's cooking o, why? Cos he made it from/for his heart cheesy
Re: Is It Wrong For My Wife To Compliment My Cooking? by Yusphull(m): 3:04pm On Nov 02, 2013
0monnakoda: :
You are WEAK!! Why do you need compliment?
Why are you cooking? You are the ones that
spoil market for others.I am willing to bet that
you don't beat her. Nonsense!

Lordwize: Beat a woman in this dispensation! You are from the dark ages, you want to end up like your fathers. Grow up boy, there is no mkt to spoil. Love your woman, the best way you can.

You don't need to abuse him bro @Lordwize... He's jst a nincompoop needing attention.... People like him dey inside holdup selling Gala and La'casera whistling to seek people's ATTENTION....

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For My Wife To Compliment My Cooking? by scholes23(m): 3:31pm On Nov 02, 2013
Yusphull:

You don't need to abuse him bro @Lordwize... He's jst a nincompoop needing attention.... People like him dey inside holdup selling Gala and La'casera whistling to seek people's ATTENTION....

YEPAHH!!!!!! Chinwetalu Agu would say "EKWENSU E ROMANCIA MAMI WATER"
Re: Is It Wrong For My Wife To Compliment My Cooking? by redsun(m): 3:58pm On Nov 02, 2013
Woman wrapper.
Re: Is It Wrong For My Wife To Compliment My Cooking? by Lordwize(m): 4:48pm On Nov 02, 2013
Everyone is a genius but if u judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its
whole life believing that it is silly-Albert Einstein. Dedicated to Ireneidiva
Re: Is It Wrong For My Wife To Compliment My Cooking? by Lordwize(m): 4:54pm On Nov 02, 2013
Gudintent:

Assumptions

Your meal is delicious
Wife eating to her satisfaction

Findings

Your meal is not delicious
Your wife eats it to avoid wastage
Conclusion
Wife compliment your hubby's cooking o, why? Cos he made it from/for his heart cheesy
My meal palatable o bros, you funny sha with your scientific analysis.
Re: Is It Wrong For My Wife To Compliment My Cooking? by ireneidiva(f): 5:22pm On Nov 02, 2013
Lordwize: Everyone is a genius but if u judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its
whole life believing that it is silly-Albert Einstein. Dedicated to Ireneidiva

hmmm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture Of The Fish With Half Human In Ibadan / How Good Is Bruhm Freezer Brand / Aju Mbaise.... #500 Now In Lagos Call Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.