Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,264 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Meet The Ethiopian Men Who Compete To Be The Fattest By Drinking Cow Blood & Mi - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Meet The Ethiopian Men Who Compete To Be The Fattest By Drinking Cow Blood & Mi (6301 Views)

Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) / The Tribe Where Big Is Definitely Beautiful: Ethiopian Men Compete To Be The.... / The Somali/ethiopian People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Ethiopian Men Who Compete To Be The Fattest By Drinking Cow Blood & Mi by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 07, 2013
But hey let's face it; there's a little of Southern Arabia in the Horn of Africa *just baiting the troll now *tongue
Re: Meet The Ethiopian Men Who Compete To Be The Fattest By Drinking Cow Blood & Mi by Ajuran: 5:43pm On Nov 07, 2013
KidStranglehold:

No...Its actually true in a way.

of course its true. All the afroasiatic languages are in africa and not in the middle east. Cushitic, semetic, somatic, berber, are all in africa. So people in africa left and went into the middle east. they have our dna not the other way around. And our dna is very old, its indigenous only to our area, and a little bit of it is spread throughout the middle east, north africa and southern europe.
Re: Meet The Ethiopian Men Who Compete To Be The Fattest By Drinking Cow Blood & Mi by Fulaman198(m): 5:50pm On Nov 07, 2013
Ajuran:

of course its true. All the afroasiatic languages are in africa and not in the middle east. Cushitic, semetic, somatic, berber, are all in africa. So people in africa left and went into the middle east. they have our dna not the other way around. And our dna is very old, its indigenous only to our area, and a little bit of it is spread throughout the middle east, north africa and southern europe.

Besides Maltese which sounds like Libyan Arabic, what other Afro-Asiatic languages exist in Europe? Also you forgot one major Afro-Asiatic language which has far more speakers than Cushitic, you forgot Chadic.
Re: Meet The Ethiopian Men Who Compete To Be The Fattest By Drinking Cow Blood & Mi by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 07, 2013
Ajuran:

I don't even understand what is meant by the bolded.
Re: Meet The Ethiopian Men Who Compete To Be The Fattest By Drinking Cow Blood & Mi by Ajuran: 6:03pm On Nov 07, 2013
Fulaman198:

Besides Maltese which sounds like Libyan Arabic, what other Afro-Asiatic languages exist in Europe? Also you forgot one major Afro-Asiatic language which has far more speakers than Cushitic, you forgot Chadic.

cushitic has more speakers bro. cushitic is ethiopia,somalia,eritrea,djibouti, and parts of southern egypt and northern sudan.

Re: Meet The Ethiopian Men Who Compete To Be The Fattest By Drinking Cow Blood & Mi by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 07, 2013
Ajuran:

Correct, but Semitic in Africa is due to back migrations.
Re: Meet The Ethiopian Men Who Compete To Be The Fattest By Drinking Cow Blood & Mi by Ajuran: 6:26pm On Nov 07, 2013
KidStranglehold:

Correct, but Semitic in Africa is due to back migrations.

nope, semetic is spoken by several ethiopians who have always been christian since 2,000 yeas ago. no such thing as back immigration. the region where all the languages are spoken is where it originated. some ethiopians speak semetic, and majority speak cushitic along with the somalis who all speak cushitic, this tells u you can find all the languages in africa which are afroasiatic as this is where they started.
Re: Meet The Ethiopian Men Who Compete To Be The Fattest By Drinking Cow Blood & Mi by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 07, 2013
Ajuran:

nope, semetic is spoken by several ethiopians who have always been christian since 2,000 yeas ago. no such thing as back immigration. the region where all the languages are spoken is where it originated. some ethiopians speak semetic, and majority speak cushitic along with the somalis who all speak cushitic, this tells u you can find all the languages in africa which are afroasiatic as this is where they started.

The Semitic language was brought to them by Southern Arabians...
Re: Meet The Ethiopian Men Who Compete To Be The Fattest By Drinking Cow Blood & Mi by Ajuran: 6:34pm On Nov 07, 2013
KidStranglehold:

The Semitic language was brought to them by Southern Arabians...

that doesn't make any sense. of all the ethiopians tigrey and amahara have been christians for 2000 years. and they are surrounded by somalis, promos, afar, who all speak cushitic language.

their is a reason why semetic and cushitic are in the same language, cause they evolved from each other and have the same root, since they are in the same family of languages.
Re: Meet The Ethiopian Men Who Compete To Be The Fattest By Drinking Cow Blood & Mi by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 07, 2013
Ajuran:

that doesn't make any sense. of all the ethiopians tigrey and amahara have been christians for 2000 years. and they are surrounded by somalis, promos, afar, who all speak cushitic language.

their is a reason why semetic and cushitic are in the same language, cause they evolved from each other and have the same root, since they are in the same family of languages.

*Sigh*

Re: Meet The Ethiopian Men Who Compete To Be The Fattest By Drinking Cow Blood & Mi by Ajuran: 6:39pm On Nov 07, 2013
KidStranglehold:

*Sigh*

so ur saying ethiopians and somalis have arab in them?
Re: Meet The Ethiopian Men Who Compete To Be The Fattest By Drinking Cow Blood & Mi by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 07, 2013
Ajuran:

No...Do Arabs and Hebrews have African in them since they speak AA which originated from Africa? Somalis do NOT speak a Semitic language, but some Ethiopians like Tigrey do. Some Ethiopians have slight Middle Eastern DNA, but as a whole its mostly African. Those middle easterners who bought semitic to the horn probably looked no different from horners.
Re: Meet The Ethiopian Men Who Compete To Be The Fattest By Drinking Cow Blood & Mi by Ajuran: 6:48pm On Nov 07, 2013
KidStranglehold:

No...Do Arabs and Hebrews have African in them since they speak AA which originated from Africa? Somalis do NOT speak a Semitic language, but some Ethiopians like Tigrey do. Some Ethiopians have slight Middle Eastern DNA, but as a whole its mostly African. Those middle easterners who bought semitic to the horn probably looked no different from horners.

remember that majority of ethiopians (80percent) speak cushitic language. Somalis speak cushitic language. And Ethiopians and Somalis are all related. Ethiopian and Somali dna is identical so this doesn't explain why some are semetic speakers. As many amahara and tigrey look no different than somalis.

The scientific theory is all the people in the horn were the same, and somalis left slowly developing a different language. That is why afar and oromo have many words that are similar to Somali, and why somali has many words similar to arabic. Languages evolve as you get away for the original point. which is where we all left.

your theory is the one propagated by whites. who say they brought civilization to africa and that Somalis/Ethiopian are brown skin caucasoids.
Re: Meet The Ethiopian Men Who Compete To Be The Fattest By Drinking Cow Blood & Mi by Ajuran: 6:53pm On Nov 07, 2013
KidStranglehold:

when u say they have african in them, be more specific as africa is a continent. Are you saying they have bantu, cushitic?
Re: Meet The Ethiopian Men Who Compete To Be The Fattest By Drinking Cow Blood & Mi by Fulaman198(m): 7:15pm On Nov 07, 2013
Ajuran:

cushitic has more speakers bro. cushitic is ethiopia,somalia,eritrea,djibouti, and parts of southern egypt and northern sudan.

Cushitic have 53 million speakers: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cushitic_languages

Chadic speakers number about 50 million total so about the same. Amharic is Semitic as is Tigray/Tigriniya, not Cushitic.
Re: Meet The Ethiopian Men Who Compete To Be The Fattest By Drinking Cow Blood & Mi by Ajuran: 7:18pm On Nov 07, 2013
Fulaman198:

Cushitic have 53 million speakers: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cushitic_languages

Chadic speakers number about 50 million total so about the same. Amharic is Semitic as is Tigray/Tigriniya, not Cushitic.

thats what i said, amaharic and tigray are semetic, they are a minority in ethiopia they make up 31 percent of the population.

i KNOW cushitic speakers are more than 50 million. Cause Oromo alone are around 40 million, and 20 million Somalis, forget the other ethnicities.
Re: Meet The Ethiopian Men Who Compete To Be The Fattest By Drinking Cow Blood & Mi by Ajuran: 7:32pm On Nov 07, 2013
Cranial is the same, skin color is different due to adaptation and somalis/ethiopians are near the equator.

Re: Meet The Ethiopian Men Who Compete To Be The Fattest By Drinking Cow Blood & Mi by Fulaman198(m): 7:55pm On Nov 07, 2013
Ajuran:

thats what i said, amaharic and tigray are semetic, they are a minority in ethiopia they make up 31 percent of the population.

i KNOW cushitic speakers are more than 50 million. Cause Oromo alone are around 40 million, and 20 million Somalis, forget the other ethnicities.

I thought Amhara were the majority in Ethiopia....
Re: Meet The Ethiopian Men Who Compete To Be The Fattest By Drinking Cow Blood & Mi by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 07, 2013
Ajuran:

remember that majority of ethiopians (80percent) speak cushitic language. Somalis speak cushitic language. And Ethiopians and Somalis are all related. Ethiopian and Somali dna is identical so this doesn't explain why some are semetic speakers. As many amahara and tigrey look no different than somalis.

The scientific theory is all the people in the horn were the same, and somalis left slowly developing a different language. That is why afar and oromo have many words that are similar to Somali, and why somali has many words similar to arabic. Languages evolve as you get away for the original point. which is where we all left.

Your confusing things. You think by Semitic in Africa being a back migration in East Africa meant Arabs were responsible for horner civilizations. NO. Ethiopians developed their OWN DISTANT Semitic language. By the civilization arose in the horn, Ethiopians already HAD a Semitic language. So Arabs were NOT responsible. Also people of the Mali Empire spoke in Arabic, yet Arabs had NOTHING to do with the civilization.

Ajuran:
your theory is the one propagated by whites. who say they brought civilization to africa and that Somalis/Ethiopian are brown skin caucasoids.

What have you done with the REAL Somalia9? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Meet The Ethiopian Men Who Compete To Be The Fattest By Drinking Cow Blood & Mi by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 07, 2013
Fulaman198:

Incorrect. Oromes are the majority, but Amhara are the dominate political group.
Re: Meet The Ethiopian Men Who Compete To Be The Fattest By Drinking Cow Blood & Mi by Fulaman198(m): 8:38pm On Nov 07, 2013
KidStranglehold:

Incorrect. Oromes are the majority, but Amhara are the dominate political group.

Oh ok, thanks for the information
Re: Meet The Ethiopian Men Who Compete To Be The Fattest By Drinking Cow Blood & Mi by Fulaman198(m): 8:40pm On Nov 07, 2013
Ajuran: Cranial is the same, skin color is different due to adaptation and somalis/ethiopians are near the equator.

LOL At that false picture. People of Slavic origin in Eastern Europe, look nothing alike to their Western counterparts. I could not stop laughing when I saw that picture. I guess some horners will do anything to be accepted by whites. But you know, what makes you think they will accept you?
Re: Meet The Ethiopian Men Who Compete To Be The Fattest By Drinking Cow Blood & Mi by Ajuran: 1:56am On Nov 08, 2013
Fulaman198:

their 26%, Oromo are 40%
Re: Meet The Ethiopian Men Who Compete To Be The Fattest By Drinking Cow Blood & Mi by Ajuran: 1:58am On Nov 08, 2013
Fulaman198:

LOL At that false picture. People of Slavic origin in Eastern Europe, look nothing alike to their Western counterparts. I could not stop laughing when I saw that picture. I guess some horners will do anything to be accepted by whites. But you know, what makes you think they will accept you?

i got that from a white forum. i was attempting to disproof the notion of race
Re: Meet The Ethiopian Men Who Compete To Be The Fattest By Drinking Cow Blood & Mi by Ajuran: 2:00am On Nov 08, 2013
KidStranglehold:

Your confusing things. You think by Semitic in Africa being a back migration in East Africa meant Arabs were responsible for horner civilizations. NO. Ethiopians developed their OWN DISTANT Semitic language. By the civilization arose in the horn, Ethiopians already HAD a Semitic language. So Arabs were NOT responsible. Also people of the Mali Empire spoke in Arabic, yet Arabs had NOTHING to do with the civilization.

What have you done with the REAL Somalia9? shocked shocked shocked shocked

contrary to what u think i dislike whites and am proud of being Somali
Re: Meet The Ethiopian Men Who Compete To Be The Fattest By Drinking Cow Blood & Mi by MamaAfrique: 5:34pm On Nov 13, 2013
Ajuran:

https://www.nairaland.com/30087/y-most-african-doesnt-like/3#12109313

somalia1: actually my forefathers are Arab. Am Somali. keep in mind african is continent. arab is a culture. but am from the Darod clan which is 40 percent of somali people and we originally came from yemen.

despite that...we claim Somali....but cause of religion we side with the middle east. i suggest u learn somali history. somalis owned negros. also arabs have helped somalia by stoping europeans from coming to the horn africa.

Turks sent soldiers to help somalis against ethiopians..when ethiopians asked for help from portugese. Osama sent soldeirs from yemen in 91 when the usa was in somalia.

So i really dont have any loyalties to africans...they are a bunch of slaves...now these pesky ugly negros are in somalia fighting and killing my people for their american slave masters...and arabs and somalis are fighting against those hiv invested adoon slaves.

somalia2: its actually genetics. Darod and Isaq are the two somali clans that have arab lineage.

these two clans make up 55 percent of Somalis. We somalis are taught to trace ur lineage at young age.

We only count the father side as most cultures. Funny how a nigerian is yelljng me about my own history that was taught to me by own people.

Try reading a book on dna.

this charchant is confused grin grin grin grin shocked grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked
Re: Meet The Ethiopian Men Who Compete To Be The Fattest By Drinking Cow Blood & Mi by Ajuran: 8:49pm On Nov 13, 2013
MamaAfrique:

https://www.nairaland.com/30087/y-most-african-doesnt-like/3#12109313

this charchant is confused grin grin grin grin shocked grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked

ADAMNSKY YOUR OBSESSION IS AMAZING. FROM THAT YOU SHOULD KNOW I CAME HERE TO TROLL, NOT TO HAVE ANY DIALOGUE, BUT YOU HAVENT UNDERSTOOD THAT YET AT ALL, I ASUME.
Re: Meet The Ethiopian Men Who Compete To Be The Fattest By Drinking Cow Blood & Mi by HisClone: 8:57pm On Nov 13, 2013
Ajuran:

ADAMNSKY YOUR OBSESSION IS AMAZING. FROM THAT YOU SHOULD KNOW I CAME HERE TO TROLL, NOT TO HAVE ANY DIALOGUE, BUT YOU HAVENT UNDERSTOOD THAT YET AT ALL, I ASUME.
loool! That isn't me ayanle grin

my i.d's are adamskuty,adamscuti and his.clone
Re: Meet The Ethiopian Men Who Compete To Be The Fattest By Drinking Cow Blood & Mi by Ajuran: 9:01pm On Nov 13, 2013
His.Clone:
loool! That isn't me ayanle grin

my i.d's are adamskuty,adamscuti and his.clone
who else uses charcaant?

i know its you, stop trying to prove am arab? Am Somali, i say am arab to make afrocentrics mad cause i know they want to claim me as black. but Am a Somali, part of the cushitic people.
Re: Meet The Ethiopian Men Who Compete To Be The Fattest By Drinking Cow Blood & Mi by HisClone: 9:04pm On Nov 13, 2013
Ajuran:
who else uses charcaant?

i know its you, stop trying to prove am arab? Am Somali, i say am arab to make afrocentrics mad cause i know they want to claim me as black. but Am a Somali, part of the cushitic people.
lol! I swear that isn't me,wallahi!

I don't know who the user is

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beading Tutorial - How To Make An Ocean Blue Seed Bead Cluster Necklace Easily. / How Successful Has Feminism In Africa And In Nigeria Been? / What Is The Meaning Of Peperempe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.