Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Call Up Letter Yet To Be Found - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Call Up Letter Yet To Be Found (1025 Views)

I Don't Have A Call Up Letter Yet....!!!! Am Fre*king Out!!!! / NYSC Batch “A” 2015 Call Up Letter Is Currently Out –see How To Print Yours / How To Print Call Up Letter....batch A15 Prospective Corp Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Call Up Letter Yet To Be Found by Saintp(m): 3:02pm On Nov 01, 2013
My sister has jus told me that they have been searching for her call up letter since morning and its yet to be found. Her name is among the master list pasted on the board with all her details and state she was posted on it. Now she knows where she was posted to but no call up letter. They promised to keep searching for it. If it is not found, what are her options? How can she go to camp? What should she do? She has been crying.
Re: Call Up Letter Yet To Be Found by Rhemar(m): 1:26am On Nov 02, 2013
Saintp: My sister has jus told me that they have been searching for her call up letter since morning and its yet to be found. Her name is among the master list pasted on the board with all her details and state she was posted on it. Now she knows where she was posted to but no call up letter. They promised to keep searching for it. If it is not found, what are her options? How can she go to camp? What should she do? She has been crying.
if she can't find it the schl can make complaints to nysc headquarters something 'll probably b done abt it.
Re: Call Up Letter Yet To Be Found by fuckluv(f): 12:41pm On Nov 02, 2013
Is her state of deployment Anambra
Re: Call Up Letter Yet To Be Found by Saintp(m): 7:09pm On Nov 02, 2013
[quote author=fuckluv]Is her state of deployment Anambra[/quote
] imo
Re: Call Up Letter Yet To Be Found by fuckluv(f): 10:57am On Nov 03, 2013
Oh well its only those who were posted to Anambra that have similar problem in my school.

(1) (Reply)

A Furnished Apartment With A Working AC At Adigbe, Ogun State for N120k. / Free Training For Corpers - How To Create A Blog And Make Money Doing It / NYSC: 12 Corps Members To Repeat Service Year In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.