Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 (104469 Views)

How Lust For A Teenage Girl Ruined The Life Of An Innocent Boy / <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> / The Beginning Of A Teenage Love Affair. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 7:42pm On Nov 20, 2013
@Ozor1 & ChyEndowed don't just read and leave. But try and drop your comments.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Yemxy005(m): 8:14pm On Nov 20, 2013
Wow.....hu dy drag diz front seat wit me?
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 8:19pm On Nov 20, 2013
Yemxy005: Wow.....hu dy drag diz front seat wit me?
There are enough seats in the vip section.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by J0nyb0y(m): 8:24pm On Nov 20, 2013
Still waiting o... Pls make it more thrilling., am feeling u!!
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:28pm On Nov 20, 2013
Yemxy005: Wow.....hu dy drag diz front seat wit me?

Na m ooh...
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Winnie1950(f): 8:48pm On Nov 20, 2013
@ Dnty7: i dey here o. I just decided to lay low for a while make e no be like say na only me dey this thread. cool
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 8:50pm On Nov 20, 2013
Winnie1950: @ Dnty7: i dey here o. I just decided to lay low for a while make e no be like say na only me dey this thread. cool
Thank God u're still here. I thought i av lost one of my gr8test readers but am hapi u're still with me.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by jhidey08(m): 8:56pm On Nov 20, 2013
Update dis tin o, we dey wait faa
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 9:09pm On Nov 20, 2013
Am veri sori, i won't be updating today again but i promise to make it up to you 2mao. Gudnyt.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by IzyLuv(f): 9:09pm On Nov 20, 2013
Its either segun is an i.diot or he is addicted to being beat up...

Haba!! In wat world does 1guy overthrow 14cultists?? Hian!!

Gud job D9ty7.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by tmamuda(m): 1:26am On Nov 21, 2013
IzyLuv: Its either segun is an i.diot or he is addicted to being beat up...

Haba!! In wat world does 1guy overthrow 14cultists?? Hian!!

Gud job D9ty7.

na true u talk
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by tmamuda(m): 1:27am On Nov 21, 2013
Jummy Fallin out of order
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by SeyiJayden(m): 7:16am On Nov 21, 2013
tmamuda: Jummy Fallin out of order
she don sha
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Aghagba(f): 8:22am On Nov 21, 2013
Wats wrong with these jummy?kip it up @up
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Profemmy001(m): 9:26am On Nov 21, 2013
Keep it Up...I've been a silent follower of your story. How about a partnership on d publishing of your story? Goyna make it a popular novel 2ru d right literary marketing networks.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Hameenat94(f): 2:02pm On Nov 21, 2013
Nyc job xo far
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 4:07pm On Nov 21, 2013
Profemmy001: Keep it Up...I've been a silent follower of your story. How about a partnership on d publishing of your story? Goyna make it a popular novel 2ru d right literary marketing networks.
Lets meet on my mail via durodola9ty7@gmail.com
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 5:21pm On Nov 21, 2013
--continuation--
Segun entered the sitting room and met his mother and Jummy seated discussing only God knows what.
"Good afternoon mum." he prostrated.
"Welcome. How was your paper?" she asked.
"It was fine. You didn't go to shop?" he asked.
"I had to come back to attend to somethings." she explained.
"Okay ma." he said leaving the sitting room.
"Segun." his mother called him back.
He face her waiting for what she had to say.
"Are you blind or you don't see your girlfriend?" she asked.
"Girlfriend? I don't think i have one at the moment." he said.
"So who is she?" she asked pointing to Jummy.
"She is one of those girls i met during the exam." he explained.
"Are you alright? So you have started changing girls like you are changing clothes?" she asked.
"I am okay." he replied.
"Okay. As your mother i hereby command you that you should continue your relationship with Jummy with immediate alacrity." she said angrily.
"That's not possible. I own my life and i know what is good for me." he said angrily.
"Are you a bastard?" she asked.
"That a question for you." he replied.
His mother frowned her face. And stood up angrily moving towards him.
"Am i the one you are talking to?" she asked.
He kept mute to the question.
His mother angrily picked up a mug and threw it at him. He quickly dodged it and the mug came crashing on the wall.
He quickly ran to his room and shut the door. His mother ran after him and knocked on his door angrily.
She walked back to meet Jummy in the sitting room.
"Don't worry my dear. He will surely become yours. Tell your mum that everything will be settled." She consoled jummy.
"Okay ma." Jummy said and left.
Segun overheard all what his mum said to Jummy.
"Does that mean that her parents are connected to mine. No way am gonna date such girl. Nike is the right person for me." he said angrily.

END OF CHAPTER 7

1 Like

Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Yemxy005(m): 7:31pm On Nov 21, 2013
Nice update!.......diz jummy na anoda tin oooo
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by heywhykum(f): 7:40pm On Nov 21, 2013
Wao.. Really loving ds story, ready 4 more!!
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 8:42pm On Nov 21, 2013
CHAPTER 8=> DEDICATED TO HAMEENAT94, HEYWHY.KUM, YEMXY005.....
Segun came out of his room dressed in a sky blue long sleeves shirt with a black jacket on a black varsace pant trouser and a black paul smith pimpsole shoe.
He was looking cute and handsome with his sunshade.
He got out into the compound looked at himself in the side mirror of the Nissan Murano parked outside, feeling satisfied with his looks he walked out of the gate and headed towards the junction of his street.
He boarded a bus towards Agodi GRA. He dropped in the bus-stop and walked towards the GRA. He got outside the gate and dialled Nike's number.
"Hello,where are you?." she said from the other end.
"Am at the gate." he informed.
Segun could hear her scream and telling some people that he is around.
The gate opened and she stepped out.
"Happy birthday." he said.
"Thanks." she replied smilling.
They both walked in with Segun carrying a bagpack. They walked towards the garden behind the house where tables and chairs were arranged.
She took Segun to a section of the garden where some guys and girls are seated. She introduced them as her classmates in school. She took him to another part where her cousins and distant family members were seated before they rounded up the introduction spree at the section where her neighbours were seated.
She led him through the pathway between the lawns walking towards the main house.
They entered the sitting room where her parents and some other elders were seated.
"Good afternoon sir." he greeted postrating.
"Segun, i thought you wouldn't come. How are you?"
"Am fine sir." he replied.
Nike led him back into the garden. He sat down on an empty seat while Nike quickly ordered refreshments for him. Nike left him occassionally to welcome her guests.
At exactly 12pm the party was declared opened by Ambrose(Nike's big bro).
The party continued until when the celebrant was called upon to cut the cake in company of two best friend of hers.
Nike got up and walked towards the stage. She collected the microphone and called on Segun and Matilda (her cousin) . The cake was cut and photographs were taken. The dj began showing his skills by playing varieties of party nigerian hip-hop music. Everyone present was tempted to dance.
Nike's dad beckoned on Segun to come to his table. He asked him personal questions like his family background and future ambition before the man dropped the bomb by asking Segun a life and direct question which requires a quick answer.

--to be continued--
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Yemxy005(m): 9:31pm On Nov 21, 2013
D9ty7...i dy feel u oooo
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 21, 2013
You are doing a great job D9ty7, but then, you just have to work hard at filling plot holes.

The last part of Chap.7 is hardly believable.

Nike's father had known about Segun all the while.Segun was surprised when he found out,but was too forgetful to ask Nike about it when she came back.

The conversation between Segun and his mother didn't strike me as anything close to reality.It was just too mechanical.You've portrayed the family to us as one where parents are respected.That dialogue contradicted your portrayal, no matter how angry Segun was.

Again, Segun's mother was for the better part,overly forceful.Forcing her son to date a girl of her choice at 16? Beats me!

I may be wrong though, but that doesn't take away the fact that you are doing a great job.

1 Like

Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by tmamuda(m): 2:15am On Nov 22, 2013
Segun na only him fada, he de fear? He shout 2 anyone dat comes his way 2 bad. He supose 2 pretend n do as his mum wise nt in front of Jummy dat attitude.

Why re de nt askin him abt his cut?
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by stefikal(f): 4:13am On Nov 22, 2013
#Following
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Haybeeb: 6:30am On Nov 22, 2013
you are doing a great job bro...keep it up..#Following
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Hameenat94(f): 8:02am On Nov 22, 2013
Tnx 4 dedicatin d lst chapter 2 me.nyc work. Wen do u update precisely?
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by ehmasjet(m): 9:45am On Nov 22, 2013
Wow cant blive am here........i strted few hrs ago n nw m here wif u guyz....no b smal tin ooo......followin line by line,dot by dots frm nw y liein on mah bed nw cos no wrk 4 me 2day......tank God m off 2day......
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by ehmasjet(m): 9:56am On Nov 22, 2013
I av been observin so many tinz since i strtd.....though a gret wrk rather......bt dnt wnt to coment til i finish,n my latest obsavatn is dat i tot segun's mom once rejected n conclided dat jummy wunt b a nice match 4 hr son n nw she is d one putin a vehement leur of suport to hr in clingin 2 hr son.......r ws dere an arangement b4 den........pls i stnd in d chance of ctiticizm.......nice n gret wrk by mah boss D.ninety seven(D9ty7).........ASPIRING WITH GREAT OPTIMISM to learm frm u n do beta
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 1:46pm On Nov 22, 2013
nehmasjet: I av been observin so many tinz since i strtd.....though a gret wrk rather......bt dnt wnt to coment til i finish,n my latest obsavatn is dat i tot segun's mom once rejected n conclided dat jummy wunt b a nice match 4 hr son n nw she is d one putin a vehement leur of suport to hr in clingin 2 hr son.......r ws dere an arangement b4 den........pls i stnd in d chance of ctiticizm.......nice n gret wrk by mah boss D.ninety seven(D9ty7).........ASPIRING WITH GREAT OPTIMISM to learm frm u n do beta
Thanks for the compliment and observation.
As 4 d observation, kip ur fingers crossed and see hw tinz turn out to be as the story continues. Thanks tho!
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 1:53pm On Nov 22, 2013
I neva knw i hve gr8 peepz on this thread. I have become a better writer in the last few day and a wide thinker just to satisfy u guyz.
I hve come to d conclusion that most of my readers are writers cos they observe things i seem nt to care about. I urge u all to continue with ur gr8 observations and u'll see that d sky iz d starting point.
Signed:
d9ty7
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by dammygoody(m): 2:53pm On Nov 22, 2013
Nkpume Iko: You are doing a great job D9ty7, but then, you just have to work hard at filling plot holes.

The last part of Chap.7 is hardly believable.

Nike's father had known about Segun all the while.Segun was surprised when he found out,but was too forgetful to ask Nike about it when she came back.

The conversation between Segun and his mother didn't strike me as anything close to reality.It was just too mechanical.You've portrayed the family to us as one where parents are respected.That dialogue contradicted your portrayal, no matter how angry Segun was.

Again, Segun's mother was for the better part,overly forceful.Forcing her son to date a girl of her choice at 16? Beats me!

I may be wrong though, but that doesn't take away the fact that you are doing a great job.

hmm............seconded

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (30) (Reply)

Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe / Chronicles Of Tracy / Twist Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.