Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,882 members, 7,813,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 (104216 Views)

How Lust For A Teenage Girl Ruined The Life Of An Innocent Boy / <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> / The Beginning Of A Teenage Love Affair. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 8:58pm On Nov 16, 2013
--continuation--
Segun got home and met Mike and Mary at the gate.
They were holding themselves in an embrace manner. They quickly adjusted when they saw Segun from afar.
Segun pretended like he didn't see them.
"Hey man." Mike greeted.
"Wassup." Segun replied.
"Welcome bro. How was the party?" Mary asked.
"It was fine." Segun replied.
"But what kept you long?" Mike asked.
"I was chilling with some friends. But why did you leave that early?" Segun asked Mike.
"Mum called, so i had to leave." Mike replied.
"I guess i have to get going." mike informed.
Segun went inside leaving Mary and Mike outside.
Mary came inside five minutes later. Segun was eating in the dining. She walked straight to her room without uttering a word.
Segun stood up and went after her. He opened the door to her room.
Mary was afraid but kept her cool.
"Mary." he called her.
"Yes." she answered.
"I want to ask you a question, please don't lie to me." Segun begged.
"What is it?" she asked.
"What's going on between you and Mike?" he asked.
"Nothing. He actually came searching for you this evening but i kept his company while you are away." she explained.
"Mary, don't tell me that. Mike left the party before me, so he knew i was still there. Which means something is going on between you two." Segun said angrily.
"Why shouting on me? He is my boyfriend. Period!" she shouted at him.
Segun angrily slapped her which sent her rolling on the floor crying. Segun knew he had done the wrong thing left her room angrily.
Mary stood up and made her way to the bathroom where she rinsed her face. Segun's fingers was showing on her face.
She laid on the bed covered herself with a blanket and cried herself to sleep.
Segun got into his room sat down on his reading table. He stood up and went out again. He switched on the generator and went back into his room.
"Why is everything going wrong today?" he asked himself as he picked up his phone and dialled Jummy's number.
"Hello." he said immediately she picked up.
"Segun." she called his name.
"baby please am sorry. I ought to have called earlier but i had to go somewhere important." he apologised.
"Segun. So, a birthday party is more important than me. Why are you threading on my emotions." she said trying to hold back tears.
"Am very sorry." he replied.
"No problem." she replied.
"Goodnight. Love you." he said.
"Love you too." she replied.
Segun dropped the phone and tried reading his books but couldn't concentrate.
His phone rang a few minutes later, he discovered it was Titilayo(the celebrant). She called to appreciate his presence and his gift. They talked at lenght before she asked about the feud between him and Emmanuel. Segun sweet-talked her into believing that its just guys thing. She bade him a good night and ended the call.
Segun recieved another call towards midnight from Mike.

--to be continued--

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 9:06pm On Nov 16, 2013
Jumizie13: Abeg, no seperate me nd segun o.
No one is seperating u but it seems u guys ar incompatible.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Winnie1950(f): 9:48pm On Nov 16, 2013
Guy abeg continue. Segun is not serious. He is dating other girls but he does not want his sister to date anyone. Mtcheew!!
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by donkelz(m): 10:31pm On Nov 16, 2013
@op...nice story...keep it up
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 10:35pm On Nov 16, 2013
--continuation--
Segun picked the call and waited until Mike greeted him.
"Hello." Mike greeted.
"What's the matter?" Segun asked.
"What ordercity do you have to lay your hands on my girlfriend?" Mike shouted.
"Excuse me, she is my sister." Segun replied.
"And that does not give you the authority to beat her, moreso, she is matured enough to make decisions on her own." Mike explained angrily.
"I don't want to see you with her again. She can't have anything to do with you rascal." Segun concluded.
"If not that you are stupid. You are chasing Jummy, Nike and Tolani at the same time. Don't you know they have brother who can tell you back off." Mike explained.
"Whatever. Just stay away from her." Segun advised.
"And what if i don't?" Mike dared him.
"You'll regret ever asking her out." Segun informed.
"Mind what you say man." Mike yelled.
"Do your worst." Segun dared him.
They both exchanged harsh and abusive words for the next five minutes before Mike ended the call.
Segun angrily left for the sitting room, switched on a ps2 game console, selected a football game and inflicted his anger on the teams he played against.
He went to bed reminiscencing over the events of the day. He concluded he had a bad day.
6:50AM THE NEXT DAY.
Segun left the sitting room after the morning devotion and went into his room. He did some working out. He came out and went into Mary's room.
Mary was adjusting her school uniform as she looked in the mirror.
"You look good this morning." Segun complimented.
She kept quiete but smiled.
"Thank God, i made her smile." he thought to himself.
"Mary. Am sorry for what happened yesterday. I guessed i overreacted." he apologised.
"It's okay." She replied smilling.
"But Mary tell me the truth, do you love eachother?" he asked.
"Yes i love him and am sure he loves me too." she said.
"I'll advice you to take your time in knowing if he truely loves you, because i know my friend. He might be playing games on you. And you know i love you, i don't want you to be heartbroken." Segun explained.
"Okay....... I have to go." She said as she carried her schoolbag and hurriedly ran to join her father in the car.
Segun got into his room feeling fufilled. Let me see what i can do before it is 12 o'clock.
He went to the kitchen dished his breakfast and ate it as fast as he could. He took his bath and sat down answering past biology practical questions. He did that for the next two hours before he heard a knock on the gate.
He went outside and opened the square shaped opening on the iron gate. He opened the gate and lo and behold......was standing.

END OF CHAPTER 6

--to be continued--

2 Likes

Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Haybeeb: 11:24pm On Nov 16, 2013
Emmanuel I guess
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by jhidey08(m): 11:35pm On Nov 16, 2013
lola_bridget: Fronting!!! He likes Nike y date Jummy?
he wants 2 knw hw it feels 2 av a "girlfriend"
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by jhidey08(m): 11:40pm On Nov 16, 2013
Winnie1950: Guy abeg continue. Segun is not serious. He is dating other girls but he does not want his sister to date anyone. Mtcheew!!
dat's 1 of d xteristics of a playboy
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 16, 2013
Segun plays PS2. You just gave me a reason to like him.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by J0nyb0y(m): 12:11am On Nov 17, 2013
Nkpume Iko: Segun plays PS2. You just gave me a reason to like him.
Even me 2.. But Mr Iko u no go ft contend with me oo 4 ps.. I go trash u black nd white
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Nobody: 12:46am On Nov 17, 2013
J0nyb0y:
Even me 2.. But Mr Iko u no go ft contend with me oo 4 ps.. I go trash u black nd white
Pads do the talking. grin
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by J0nyb0y(m): 1:30am On Nov 17, 2013
Nkpume Iko:
Pads do the talking. grin
dats what they say.. :p
Btw pls goan update ur thread jare..
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 5:49am On Nov 17, 2013
Hapi sunday peepz. Update coming later in d day.
Signed:
d9ty7
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 7:49am On Nov 17, 2013
--continuation--
CHAPTER 7=> DEDICATED TO TEMITOPE DANIEL AND CLEMZY16,.....
Segun opened the gate and found Emma and his guys standing, looking mean and filled with rage.
They advanced towards him as he tried to lock the gate but they overpowered him.
They kicked, beat and hit him with various weapons, he sustained so many injuries. After beating him to their satisfaction they left him. He tried standing up but he passed out.
ONE HOUR LATER
Jummy got down from the bike and walked towards Segun's house. She got to the gate and met the gate opened. She peeped inside and saw Segun's figure lying unconsciously at a corner. She dropped her bag and ran towards him, she shook him vigorously crying.
She felt his heartbeat and she quickly ran towards the garden where she picked bucket, she filled it with water and sprinkled it on his face.
He came back to life but was unaware of the situation. He could only remember seeing Emmanuel befor he passed out.
Jummy took him inside and laid him on a three seater chair. She went into the kitchen based on his directives and got some painkilling drug. She gave it to him, and went back to prepare him a hot tea.
Segun felt better after sometimes and thanked jummy for her kindness.
"Will you be able to go for you exam today?" Jummy asked with concern.
"I'll go." he said standing up and he went to dress up.
They left the house after sometime and off they went to their centre. They alighted from the bus and they walked into Loyola college.
Segun walked to his seat and sat down putting his head on the locker.
"Segun. Are you okay?" Nike asked.
"Yes i am. It's just that i am a little bit weak." Segun replied.
"I was scared because it is unusual of you to be quiete......" she was saying before Jummy slapped her from behind.
"What are you looking for? You want to know if your thugs did their work perfectly abi? You slut." Jummy rained abuses on her.
"Jummy what is your problem?" segun asked standing up.
"My problem? She is my problem." Jummy said angrily as she move toward Nike.
Nike took a step backward and hid behind Segun. Segun stopped her from doing anything.
"Nike, am very sorry." Segun said as he held her and took her to her seat.
Jummy stood at a spot and was looking at them with fury.
"Am i with the right guy? Imagine my boyfriend going against me in public." she thought.
Segun returned back to his seat and looked at Jummy with an angry face.
"Baby. Am sorry." Jummy said.

--to be continued--
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by tmamuda(m): 7:55am On Nov 17, 2013
Segun shld dat Nike abeg because of d bit.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Donfamous(m): 8:58am On Nov 17, 2013
tmamuda: Segun shld dat Nike abeg because of d bit.
the story has just started.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Yemxy005(m): 9:07am On Nov 17, 2013
Goin 2 church after readin diz....hw wil dat service be?.......... grin...after service sha....
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Dchiefpriest(m): 9:11am On Nov 17, 2013
m enjoy dis.***team ps rocks***
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Dchiefpriest(m): 9:12am On Nov 17, 2013
m enjoy dis.***team ps rocks*** if u no sabi play am go try gameboygringringrin
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Dchiefpriest(m): 9:17am On Nov 17, 2013
abeg who wan play ps wit me
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 11:52am On Nov 17, 2013
--continuation--
Segun walked back to his seat and met Jummy standing.
"Baby, am sorry." she apologised.
He looked at her with contempt, ignored her and sat down. She sat down beside him and held hand.
"Baby am sorry." she said.
"But why would you humilliate the poor girl?" he asked.
"Segun, try and understand me. See what those guys did to you. If you keep on being friends with her you are putting yourself into more danger." she lectured.
"Okay. I've heared you." he said.
"Promise me you'll distance yourself from her." she said.
"I can't promise but i'll try and reduce my closeness." he replied.
The invigillator came in and distributed the question paper and the answer sheet. They began writing.
TWO HOURS LATER.
Segun came out of the exam hall holding hands with Jummy.
"Baby, come and know my house today." she said pleadingly.
"Today? I don't have much time to spare." he replied.
"Just twenty minutes. I promise i won't take your time." She said.
"Okay." he replied as they both walked out of the school compound and headed towards Jummy's place along bestway.
They got there in no time and saw no one at home. They hunged out till around 6pm when it dawned on Segun that he was in for it today.
He hurriedly left for home bearing it at the back of his mind that he is in a great trouble.
He got home knocked on the gate and Mary came to open for him. He entered and saw his father's car parked.
He did the sign of cross and went inside.
"Go and wait for me in my room." The man thundered.

--to be continued--

2 Likes

Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by jhidey08(m): 12:59pm On Nov 17, 2013
E don b 4 Shegzy today
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Donfamous(m): 1:19pm On Nov 17, 2013
But wait what were they doin in the house to 6p.m is it only just hangin around?
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by J0nyb0y(m): 1:47pm On Nov 17, 2013
Gobe part2... Segun is in 4 it 2day..
btw Happy sunday 2 u @D9ty7
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 1:58pm On Nov 17, 2013
J0nyb0y: Gobe part2... Segun is in 4 it 2day..
btw Happy sunday 2 u @D9ty7
Same 2 u
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Haybeeb: 2:29pm On Nov 17, 2013
make Emmanuel no kill segun for me o
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by TemitopeDaniel(m): 2:30pm On Nov 17, 2013
Wao.. Fenks 4 d dedication bro.. Lol @ ds last update.. Shegzz baba, him go face d music 2dae.. Lolz
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by TemitopeDaniel(m): 2:30pm On Nov 17, 2013
Wao.. Fenks 4 d dedication bro.. Lol @ ds last update.. Shegzz baba, him go face d music 2dae.. Lolz

KING OF PS IS TALKING OH!
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 2:38pm On Nov 17, 2013
Temitope Daniel: Wao.. Fenks 4 d dedication bro..
U deserve it boss
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by TemitopeDaniel(m): 2:39pm On Nov 17, 2013
D9ty7:
U deserve it boss

Waiting 4 d next upd8 oh.. Let's c shegzz being dealt with...
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Mcmooney(m): 3:33pm On Nov 17, 2013
ma guy no delay..... Bring it on. Dis means more trouble 4 lover boy shegzy
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Clemzy16(m): 5:23pm On Nov 17, 2013
STILL ON PAGE 3
Guy you're good. At first when i started reading i was getting bored with the frequent conversations but you've greatly improved. Please reduce more of the conversation, you only do that when it's necessary.

-By the way, i don't understand the kind of love Segun and Nike has ooOoo, this moment they're friends, the next moment they're enemies.

-e be lik say na miracle centre u for rit dat exam if nt u for no fit challenge dat invigilator lik dat...

NICE STORY, KEEP IT UP.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (30) (Reply)

Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe / Chronicles Of Tracy / Twist Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.