Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 - Literature (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 (104212 Views)

How Lust For A Teenage Girl Ruined The Life Of An Innocent Boy / <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> / The Beginning Of A Teenage Love Affair. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Queenxstar(f): 9:01pm On Dec 04, 2013
sighs - children of these days.
Parents too.
mmmmmh.... (shakes head and sigh once more )
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by stefikal(f): 9:04pm On Dec 04, 2013
D9ty7:
Thanks for calling my attention to it. I actually thought i had updated that part but when i checked it i remembered it was one of those updates that was wiped off my screen by the network.
Anyways the last update has been modified and what you missed or looking for has been added.

now d story is clearer...tnks...Jummy sef too dey fall my hand...na wetin sef? Make she no go boil egg 4 9mths oooooo....

Iyaf tlk my own

1 Like

Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 9:05pm On Dec 04, 2013
Queen xstar: sighs - children of these days.
Parents too.
mmmmmh.... (shakes head and sigh once more )
The Queen of this kingdom is sighing and shaking head. It seems as if she is sweating.
Secretery Whiz give one of those boys a hand fan so he can fan our Queen.
Ur highness!
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by christejames(m): 9:07pm On Dec 04, 2013
It seems they (segun and jummy) didnt moan when struggling unda the bed shit cos segun's parents and his sista mary were still at home when it happened, they would hv been alerted by the noise na. ...thumbs up bro...still following!
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 9:09pm On Dec 04, 2013
stefikal:

now d story is clearer...tnks...Jummy sef too dey fall my hand...na wetin sef? Make she no go boil egg 4 9mths oooooo....

Iyaf tlk my own
thanks for taking your time in reading my modified post.
Don't mind that Jummy of a girl. I pray she doesn't boil egg for 9months like u said.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by stefikal(f): 9:24pm On Dec 04, 2013
D9ty7:
thanks for taking your time in reading my modified post.
Don't mind that Jummy of a girl. I pray she doesn't boil egg for 9months like u said.

ah!
Tnks ke?.... I av 2 read it now 4 my own benefit...
Gud write up...jst d s3x scenario shaaa...i tink doing it in d house especially with d parents arnd...hmmmmm
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Ormorlehwah(f): 10:37pm On Dec 04, 2013
Haaabaaaaa..... What a lust!?
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Almuhsin(m): 11:39pm On Dec 04, 2013
D9ty7:
Thanks for calling my attention to it. I actually thought i had updated that part but when i checked it i remembered it was one of those updates that was wiped off my screen by the network.
Anyways the last update has been modified and what you missed or looking for has been added.
Great work man. Now I got it fixed. Following>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>cool
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by jhidey08(m): 12:04am On Dec 05, 2013
Dis story is making sense again nw, at least u've added more spice 2 it. U've done a great job man, thumbs up!
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 6:52am On Dec 05, 2013
--continuation--
<SUNDAY MORNING>
Mr Akinola came out of his room followed closely by his wife. They were both dressed in the same native attire. Waiting in the sitting room was Mary and Jummy.
"Go and tell your brother we are leaving." Mr Akinola commanded Mary.
She left the sitting room and ascended the stairs to Segun's room. She knocked on the door.
"Daddy said i should tell you we are leaving for church." Mary said.
"Tell him i'll come on my own." he replied.
"But, we are one family, lets all go together." she adviced.
"I know but am coming on my own." he replied and shut the door.
"What you are doing won't pay you." Mary said and ran away before he could reopen the door.
Mary descended the stairs and walked to join the other family members.
"Where is your brother?" Mr Akinola asked.
"He said he will join us in church." Mary replied.
"Meaning?" Mrs Akinola asked.
"He's going on his own." Mary replied then collected her parents bible bag.
Mr Akinola gave his wife a "can you see your son" look. Mrs Akinola shrugged and pretended like it doesn't concern her.
"Lets go." Mr Akinola said and walked out of the house followed by Jummy and Mary, his wife gave a last look to the sitting room before she dashed out to join the others in the waiting toyota rav-4 outside.
Segun came out of his room immediately he heard them close the gate.
"Me, go to church with you. When am not mad. I'll make you know how stubborn i am." he said aloud and headed for the kitchen. He dished his breakfast and sat down on the dining and muched the food slowly. He finished eating and took his bath, put on his cloth, wore his perfume and off he went to church.
As he was about entering the chuch auditorium his phone ranged. He walked to the car park and picked the call. It was Olanike. Since the event that happened in her school after the football match. She never for once picked his call and Segun had since ignored her too.
END OF CHAPTER 3
--to be continued-

1 Like

Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Hameenat94(f): 7:36am On Dec 05, 2013
Dis Jummy na king of fools.wat nonsense.wen shes fully aware dat he doesnt luv her she went ahead 2 give herself 2 him.

1 Like

Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by stefikal(f): 7:41am On Dec 05, 2013
Hameenat94: Dis Jummy na king of fools.wat nonsense.wen shes fully aware dat he doesnt luv her she went ahead 2 give herself 2 him.

as in!

She be confirm muntula
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by kollyso(m): 9:32am On Dec 05, 2013
What a great piece u have here. Though more like narrating an experience yet could pass for a page-turner! Meanwhile as per your other stories, make it one step @ a time and round up with this one first b4 talking of others. Take to advises and corrections here and there being occasionally given by the gurus in the house as your reaction to such corrections will go a long way to persuade and encourage them subsequently. Above all, keep it up! It's a marathon but u will get there!
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 9:53am On Dec 05, 2013
kollyso: What a great piece u have here. Though more like narrating an experience yet could pass for a page-turner! Meanwhile as per your other stories, make it one step @ a time and round up with this one first b4 talking of others. Take to advises and corrections here and there being occasionally given by the gurus in the house as your reaction to such corrections will go a long way to persuade and encourage them subsequently. Above all, keep it up! It's a marathon but u will get there!
Thanks boss!
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Belvinho(m): 10:01am On Dec 05, 2013
Lovely story you've got going. I've bin a silent follower n ur work is gud buh I think you've lost concentration n dat has affected d humour n suspence with d story becoming predictable.The excessive anger is putting me off cos d level of anger portrayed is unnecessary. No hard feelings jst letting u knw.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by shegzi(m): 10:26am On Dec 05, 2013
Nice update, but i think segun is kind of extremely rude, he should be taught a lesson to subside his ego. You are getting there keep it up.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by skyscraperTM(m): 11:08am On Dec 05, 2013
Seriously enjoying this story. Segun should control his anger, and i think Jummy for forget about him. You can't force someone to love you. Keep it up bro
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by TemitopeDaniel(m): 11:59am On Dec 05, 2013
No 4, Nairaland way,
D9ty7's story,
Teenage Lv Naivety,
Dec. 5th, 2013

D9ty7,
Manager and Commander,
Teenage lv Naivety

LETTER OF WARNING TO SEGUN

Hey, Mr man. What's your problem? Shey u want anger kill u ni? Go and read proverbs 14 and get in into your skull, that time you no wan go to church, if trumpet blow, where you think you go meet yourself. Mr Man, mate ooh.

More grease to your elbow My Boss, I still dey follow, just sent this to tell Segun to tread softly, make he use brain! grin

Yours Faithfully,
T.ÐÅÑ™®
Temitope Daniel.

1 Like

Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Queenxstar(f): 12:26pm On Dec 05, 2013
D9ty7:
The Queen of this kingdom is sighing and shaking head. It seems as if she is sweating.
Secretery Whiz give one of those boys a hand fan so he can fan our Queen.
Ur highness!
This one goes beyond fanning Duro.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 2:13pm On Dec 05, 2013
Temitope Daniel: No 4, Nairaland way,
D9ty7's story,
Teenage Lv Naivety,
Dec. 5th, 2013

D9ty7,
Manager and Commander,
Teenage lv Naivety

LETTER OF WARNING TO SEGUN

Hey, Mr man. What's your problem? Shey u want anger kill u ni? Go and read proverbs 14 and get in into your skull, that time you no wan go to church, if trumpet blow, where you think you go meet yourself. Mr Man, mate ooh.

More grease to your elbow My Boss, I still dey follow, just sent this to tell Segun to tread softly, make he use brain! grin

Yours Faithfully,
T.ÐÅÑ™®
Temitope Daniel.
This is great
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 2:14pm On Dec 05, 2013
Queen xstar: This one goes beyond fanning Duro.
Anything for you.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 3:25pm On Dec 05, 2013
--continuation--
¤¤CHAPTER 4¤¤
Segun rushed home immediately after the service. Nike had promised to come around by 1pm and thank God his parents will be waiting behind for the elders meeting while the two girls won't come home on their own.
He got home, took a shower and waited patiently for the knock on the gate.
THIRTY MINUTES LATER
There was a knock on the gate and Segun rushed to see who the person was. On opening the gate he saw Nike standing looking ravishingly beautiful dressed in a yellow top and a black skirt a little bit longer than knee length.
Segun stared at her and put on a charming smile.
"Won't you let me in?" she asked smiling.
"Oh! My bad." Segun said and opened the gate wider for her.
Segun led her into the house.
"How did you know this place?" Segun asked.
"Your mum invited me so she sent me the description." She replied.
"My mum?" he asked bewildered.
"Yes." she replied.
They both settled down in the sitting room.
"What should i offer you?" Segun asked rising on his feet.
"Water will do." she replied.
"Water? No way." he replied and went into the kitchen to get her a orange juice pack.
There was a horn at the gate. Segun knew at once that his parents are back.
He left what he was doing and rushed to open the gate for them.
>< >< ><
"Good afternoon sir. Good afternoon ma." Nike said kneeling down.
"Afternoon my dear." Mr Akinola replied.
"Thanks for honouring my invitation." Mrs Akinola said.
"Hi. Yov must be Mary?" she said walking up to Mary.
"Yes. And you are Nike." Mary replied.
"Its nice meeting you." Nike said.
"Its my pleasure." mary replied.
Jummy walked in moments later and saw Nike exchanging pleasantries with other member of the family. She felt jealous.
"Jummy good afternoon." she said.
Jummy ignored her and walked to her room to drop her church things.
"Segun!" his mother called.
Segun came inside the sitting room and sat down beside his father. Then the meeting began.

--to be continued--
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by LogoDWhiz(m): 3:51pm On Dec 05, 2013
Ghen ghen ghen.. An important decision is about to be made... Let's see how it turns out...
Sorry boss, I've been away for some while due to some unforseeable circumstances which I could have avoided.. Hope I'm forgiven...
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Donfamous(m): 4:01pm On Dec 05, 2013
Pls can i join the meetin. Want to witness it my self.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 4:03pm On Dec 05, 2013
LogoDWhiz: Ghen ghen ghen.. An important decision is about to be made... Let's see how it turns out...
Sorry boss, I've been away for some while due to some unforseeable circumstances which I could have avoided.. Hope I'm forgiven...
You are man.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 4:04pm On Dec 05, 2013
Don famous: Pls can i join the meetin. Want to witness it my self.
free world.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 5:24pm On Dec 05, 2013
Hello guys check out my new story via the link on my signature.
Let me rush and finish this story before sunday by the grace of God.
Signed:
d9ty7.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by J0nyb0y(m): 5:31pm On Dec 05, 2013
rilly enjoying this... Hmm i fnk they want 2 tell nike 2 back off 4rm thr son
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by stefikal(f): 5:58pm On Dec 05, 2013
D9ty7: Hello guys check out my new story via the link on my signature.
Let me rush and finish this story before sunday by the grace of God.
Signed:
d9ty7.

ah! I dint c sunday b4...okay...I'll wait
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by walewunmi(m): 6:56pm On Dec 05, 2013
Walai my guy I go take d sit next 2urs as per amenbo press correspondent loool...segun ur own don finish hmmmmn
cry
Walai my guy I go take d sit next 2urs as per amenbo press correspondent loool...segun ur own don finish hmmmmn
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Donfamous(m): 7:04pm On Dec 05, 2013
walewunmi:
cry
no props bro. But i no fit wait for you o. I don enter bus,*hey conductor give me my change jare, b4 i change am for you o *

1 Like

Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 7:55pm On Dec 05, 2013
--continuation--
"Nike i appreciate you for honouring my invitation. I pray you will also be honoured in all your endeavours." Mrs Akinola prayed.
"Amen." Nike replied feeling nervous.
"I called you so that we can iron things out between you and Segun and know where we are headed to." Mrs Akinola explained and waited to see if she got what she was saying by her reaction.
Nike looked at the faces in the room. They were not smilling. She looked at Segun who gave her an assuring smile which made her feel relaxed a little bit.
"You see i don't like when people influence my son negatively. I noticed that since Segun met you or rather since the time when your examination started. He has been behaving strange and has become extremely rude and proud. Mrs Akinola began.
Nike looked at her with a scared face.
"Don't get me wrong. I didn't say you influenced him. I was just using the exam as a case study. Shebi you met him during the examination?" Mrs Akinola asked.
"Y.......y......yes ma." Nike stammered in fright.
"You see this girl here. You know her right?" Mrs Akinola asked pointing to Jummy.
"Yes i know her." Nike replied a little bit composed.
"She is Segun's girlfriend. So if you call Segun your boyfriend i guess you are just kidding yourself. Segun personally told me he is just playing you." Mrs Akinola said.
Every other person in the sitting room was shocked to the marrow as to what Mrs Akinola just said.
Nike looked at Segun for a clue but instead of giving her a facial expression he looked down in shame like actually did what he was accused of.

--to be continued--

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (30) (Reply)

Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe / Chronicles Of Tracy / Twist Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.