Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,322 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Anambra Governorship Debate Live On AIT - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Governorship Debate Live On AIT (16933 Views)

Presidential Debate Live On NTA! / Jimi Agbaje And Ambode At The Lagos State Governorship Debate (Photo) / Lagos Governorship Debate: Candidate Performace Ratings By Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Governorship Debate Live On AIT by cheiwura: 4:24pm On Nov 01, 2013
AIT is airing the final session of this cruicial debate now. Tune in and comment here.
Re: Anambra Governorship Debate Live On AIT by cheiwura: 4:44pm On Nov 01, 2013
Ngige looks most confident and articulate.

14 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Debate Live On AIT by cheiwura: 4:55pm On Nov 01, 2013
The audience are booing Willy Obiano for Ethnic and Igbotic campaigning. He tribalised his address.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Debate Live On AIT by cheiwura: 4:59pm On Nov 01, 2013
Ifeanyi Uba is infuriated that Willy Obiano campaigned with the name of his brother Dim Emeka Ojukwu. He claims Ojukwu is his brother and closest to him than any candidate.
Re: Anambra Governorship Debate Live On AIT by cheiwura: 5:02pm On Nov 01, 2013
Ngige claims he is the best candidate. Cos all the candidates except himself will do a 4 year apprenticeship. But he Ngige is experienced and have better administrative prowess.

12 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Debate Live On AIT by cheiwura: 5:04pm On Nov 01, 2013
Ifeanyi Uba stoped by.the moderator for a directional and attacking statement.
Re: Anambra Governorship Debate Live On AIT by cheiwura: 5:08pm On Nov 01, 2013
APGA Candidate is preaching continuity of Obi's Administration for the purpose of development of the state via long term plan implimentation.
Re: Anambra Governorship Debate Live On AIT by cheiwura: 5:12pm On Nov 01, 2013
Uba is preaching a single tenor of 4 years for all developmental planning. Governors shd start n finish their plans. No continuity.
Re: Anambra Governorship Debate Live On AIT by cheiwura: 5:15pm On Nov 01, 2013
Ngige states that he had a 3 yr rolling plan in his first tenure. He implimented 100% of his budgets and inspected his projects personally. those were on record for reference.

12 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Debate Live On AIT by cheiwura: 5:22pm On Nov 01, 2013
Uba and PPA candidate is preaching the striking out of immunity clause for Governors bt Ngige is supporting immunity clause. Obiano on his part preaches the sellection of tested and non kerosine sharing candidates but declined to comment on immunity clause.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Debate Live On AIT by cheiwura: 5:35pm On Nov 01, 2013
Ngige promises to complete a good stadium and a Football team of National repute if Anambrarians ask him to lead.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Debate Live On AIT by OAM4J: 5:46pm On Nov 01, 2013
Good job OP. Keep the update flowing
Re: Anambra Governorship Debate Live On AIT by djeezy(m): 5:52pm On Nov 01, 2013
The debate was filled with humour. It really cracked me up. They were commiting lots of fallacies especially argumentum ad hominem. And why is this making front page now? It has ended.
Re: Anambra Governorship Debate Live On AIT by mike404(m): 5:56pm On Nov 01, 2013
BABATUNDE WILL SURELY WIN THIS DEBATE ON NAIRALAND BUH ANAMBRARIANS ARE DEFINITELY GOING TO DECIDE THE OUT COME OF THIS ELECTION COME NOV 16

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Governorship Debate Live On AIT by Feraz(m): 5:57pm On Nov 01, 2013
Pls, is Soludo still in the race?
Re: Anambra Governorship Debate Live On AIT by MrMac10(m): 5:58pm On Nov 01, 2013
Anambra Kwenu I am proud to be an Anambararian

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Debate Live On AIT by mcdokwe(m): 6:01pm On Nov 01, 2013
i dey laff
Re: Anambra Governorship Debate Live On AIT by jussodynamic: 6:02pm On Nov 01, 2013
Used to b a great fan of Ngige until recently!

Solude wuld av bin it for me anyways!! Too bad he is no longer in the race!!!
Re: Anambra Governorship Debate Live On AIT by cheiwura: 6:03pm On Nov 01, 2013
Debate being rounded off. Obiano campaigning for tested hands, Uba promising not to disappoint Anambra people, Ngige promisd to put his life on d edge for Anambra people, PPA promisd not to steal govt money. At the end all paticipants exchanged a very warm, brotherly n friendly hug n handshake.

I must conclude that this is the most mature political debate iv ever watched in ds country. Kudos to Imoni Anarere of AIT for a display of raw professionalism as the lead anchor.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Debate Live On AIT by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 01, 2013
YES HE IS...........

IN THE 2017 RACE
Re: Anambra Governorship Debate Live On AIT by kingofpool: 6:06pm On Nov 01, 2013
I wud like to comment but no time
Re: Anambra Governorship Debate Live On AIT by Iceman296: 6:07pm On Nov 01, 2013
The election is By Vote and Not What they Say Here And I See Ngige Winning it. Ifeanyi Ubah Seems Good But The Anambra Situation needs Someone Like Ngige!

10 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Debate Live On AIT by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 01, 2013
Its a lie. People only laughed when he said they should look into his eyes which was funny cuz the eyes are small.
They didn't boo him @ all

cheiwura: The audience are booing Willy Obiano for Ethnic and Igbotic campaigning. He tribalised his address.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Debate Live On AIT by Nikapetrelli(f): 6:10pm On Nov 01, 2013
Abeg,light no dey to watch
Re: Anambra Governorship Debate Live On AIT by MBEGBUCC: 6:11pm On Nov 01, 2013
Ngige have really shown them the stuff he is made of, he has been tested and trusted, who will combine both administrative and legislative experience he have gotten so far to make Anambra state African dubai, pls vote wisely he is my kinsman so I know what he could do.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Debate Live On AIT by Brimmie(m): 6:11pm On Nov 01, 2013
Can someone translate what Obiano was saying please!? Dunno if ppl were Hailing or Booing him that time.

BTW, i love how Ngige rounded off his Speech. I even heard Ubah and the PPA Man saying "Onwa"! cheesy

Obiano was moody cos of the Cheerful Audience after Ngige's Sppech!

#APC2013

See Governor Obi Bowling In The Street Of Anambra!! grin grin Is Ds The Same Continuity Obiano Was Talking Abt!? He Chose The Wrong Word!

13 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Debate Live On AIT by nnenna311: 6:12pm On Nov 01, 2013
Am not from anambra, but I watched the debate Ubah was outstanding with the way he answered the questions followed by Ngige, he kept kept refeeing to his first administration. The Obaino do not seems to have a clear direction from what I saw. (my opinion pls).

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Debate Live On AIT by biyimoses(m): 6:13pm On Nov 01, 2013
continuity....ok
Re: Anambra Governorship Debate Live On AIT by zeelo2014: 6:15pm On Nov 01, 2013
Why were the candidates mocking Obiano? Ifeanyi even took Obiano's papers.
Re: Anambra Governorship Debate Live On AIT by greggng: 6:19pm On Nov 01, 2013
I don't know why some people do critize uba for not been articulate. That guy is intelligent and he deserve to win.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Debate Live On AIT by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 01, 2013
Willie obiano sounds like oga .jonah.....clueless! !!!
Ifeanyi ubah sounds like wat he is......uneducated.buh smart....
D ppa guy.....lacks it all...charisma....oratory...he shouldnt be there...everybody no supoz be politician....d only thing that can get that guy a victory in election is godfatherism or massive rigging...
ngige on the other hand. ..even though not to intelligent. ..he is a politician and had a reasonable answer and view to all questions n discus thrown at him.....my verdit..........ngige..85
..........ubah...50
..........Willie. ..35
....................ppa guy......15...

too bad intelligent soludo was screened out...willie would hv been disgraced(even though it makes no difference)...ngige would have gotten a fair match...my advice to anambra people. ..vote either ngige or ubah...

8 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Debate Live On AIT by Chamackh(m): 6:21pm On Nov 01, 2013
Bias reporting, all of them gave good account of themselves, but am gonna influence my people to vote for Willie OObiano.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

U.S. Embassy Warns Of Possible 'Terrorism' Attacks In Nigeria - Reuters / Buhari In Bilateral Talks With David Cameron / PDP Will Be Defeated On Saturday - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.