Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,647 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Nicki Minaj Goes Almost All Out As She Shows Us Her Killer Body(see Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj Goes Almost All Out As She Shows Us Her Killer Body(see Photos) (7070 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Is Braless As She Shows Off Her Dogs / Ini Edo & Her Killer Curves In New Photo / Actress Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Killer Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nicki Minaj Goes Almost All Out As She Shows Us Her Killer Body(see Photos) by naijaspice: 9:40pm On Nov 01, 2013
see the pix here( they are xrated) http://www.naijaspice.com/2013/11/nicki-minaj-goes-almost-all-out-as-she.html
US Female rapper Nicki Minaj... the only Female rapper on the forbes list thrilled mostly her male fans as she showed her killer body (one of the reasons her fans like her)... see the pix here( they are xrated) http://www.naijaspice.com/2013/11/nicki-minaj-goes-almost-all-out-as-she.html grin
Re: Nicki Minaj Goes Almost All Out As She Shows Us Her Killer Body(see Photos) by Nobody: 1:49am On Nov 02, 2013
how is this my business? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Goes Almost All Out As She Shows Us Her Killer Body(see Photos) by Nobody: 4:43am On Nov 02, 2013
Re: Nicki Minaj Goes Almost All Out As She Shows Us Her Killer Body(see Photos) by Nobody: 5:34am On Nov 02, 2013
Whoooooo! shocked shockedshocked

She's HOT!!!
Re: Nicki Minaj Goes Almost All Out As She Shows Us Her Killer Body(see Photos) by Danhumprey: 6:47am On Nov 02, 2013
Austeenx: Whoooooo! shocked shockedshocked

She's HOT!!!
Where ur vaseline? Abi Chinese balm? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj Goes Almost All Out As She Shows Us Her Killer Body(see Photos) by Dannylux: 7:47am On Nov 02, 2013
But on a more serious note, i rarely listen to her audio undecided

I don't miss her videos grin
Re: Nicki Minaj Goes Almost All Out As She Shows Us Her Killer Body(see Photos) by AbuMikey(m): 7:54am On Nov 02, 2013

shockedshockedshockedlipsrsealed

Re: Nicki Minaj Goes Almost All Out As She Shows Us Her Killer Body(see Photos) by zeelo2014: 8:23am On Nov 02, 2013
Dannylux: But on a more serious note, i rarely listen to her audio undecided

I don't miss her videos grin
Lolllllllllll. Kai, na wa for guys oooo.
Re: Nicki Minaj Goes Almost All Out As She Shows Us Her Killer Body(see Photos) by Nobody: 4:37am On Nov 03, 2013
Austeenx: Whoooooo! shocked shockedshocked

She's HOT!!!

hahhaha SMFH men!!!! grin grin
Re: Nicki Minaj Goes Almost All Out As She Shows Us Her Killer Body(see Photos) by Nobody: 4:52am On Nov 03, 2013
She should just show her nipples already undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj Goes Almost All Out As She Shows Us Her Killer Body(see Photos) by Dannylux: 8:02am On Nov 03, 2013
Re: Nicki Minaj Goes Almost All Out As She Shows Us Her Killer Body(see Photos) by Dannylux: 8:03am On Nov 03, 2013
I hate to see booobs without nippples undecided
semi-nuude don tire person sad

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

TACHA Finally Shows Her Boyfriend On Her 24th Birthday Kiss Him (video) / Flavour’s Concert: No Rape Case In Our Command – Enugu Police / Top 5 Most Curvy Nollywood Actresses(pinchures inclusive)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.