Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Graduate And Job Seekers Connect - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate And Job Seekers Connect (1266 Views)

Letter To All Fresh Graduates and Job seekers / Exxon Mobil Job For Graduate And Experienced Engineers (second Class Upper) Only / Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graduate And Job Seekers Connect by buzritchy: 12:16am On Nov 02, 2013
hello NL people, am prompted to bring up this topic about helping one another. I was at V.I today for something important and I was like let me drop my CV for a recruiting agency, I never knew there was any aptitude test going on there......
it was the 3rd and last test for the day, was so shocked, unprepared but I thank God for moving me towards the direction.
I hereby suggest that we graduate and job seekers could help one another on any latest job interview and any latest aptitude test.
I know there are threads on this topic but this is different any1 can drop DATE FOR APTITUDE TEST by any reputable recruiting company.

1/11/13- vla aptitude test

any other date of any test would be highly welcomed by prospective job seekers.

thanks
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Graduate And Job Seekers Connect by masagoody(m): 5:39am On Nov 02, 2013
Nice thinking, nice concept.... Am with you on this...let's hope the purpose or this thread would be achieved....nice one bro/sis

1 Like

Re: Graduate And Job Seekers Connect by RGem(f): 5:49am On Nov 02, 2013
Am in.

1 Like

Re: Graduate And Job Seekers Connect by buzritchy: 4:42pm On Nov 02, 2013
Nice to have you guys in......... U can also share idea on how to make the topic thrive.

D topic was created inorder or all aspiring job seekers... To help one another in the area of giving first hand info on availability of any aptitude test to be held by any genuine recruitment companies so has to increase out chances of geting placement..

Ur interest is highly appreciated... If u are aware of any info on prospective aptitude test don't hesitate to drop it on for others

God bless us.
Re: Graduate And Job Seekers Connect by amanze54: 5:23am On Nov 04, 2013
It s great wil kip d house informed

1 Like

Re: Graduate And Job Seekers Connect by Mintayo(m): 9:02am On Nov 04, 2013
Present
Re: Graduate And Job Seekers Connect by masagoody(m): 9:33am On Nov 04, 2013
Hehehehe....25dollars ke....
Okay, we dey coming.....
Re: Graduate And Job Seekers Connect by iebanehita(m): 7:25pm On Nov 04, 2013
visit kaymu.com.ng and glamour.com.ng

They are online shopping coy based in Lekki and are recruiting.

Konga is also hiring. Check out their linkedin profile.

1 Like

Re: Graduate And Job Seekers Connect by masagoody(m): 9:52pm On Nov 04, 2013
iebanehita: visit kaymu.com.ng and glamour.com.ng

Konga is also hiring. Check out their linkedin profile.
thanks for the info..this is a step in the right direction for this thread..

1 Like

Re: Graduate And Job Seekers Connect by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 04, 2013
I endorse ur plight, am so seconded,.my numb pls 07017459896
Re: Graduate And Job Seekers Connect by buzritchy: 8:11am On Nov 05, 2013
nice1 bro.... m sure people wl benefit frm it. wil chek out for any available test to come up by any recruiting firm. good info bro

quote author=iebanehita]visit kaymu.com.ng and glamour.com.ng

Konga is also hiring. Check out their linkedin profile.[/quote] grin
Re: Graduate And Job Seekers Connect by zee4luv: 10:12pm On Aug 16, 2014
Hello guys, pls any info on any company recruiting

(1) (Reply)

9 Oremeji Street, Isolo (beware Of Wellness Homes) / Chevron Vacancy / DELOITTE Calling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.