Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Help A Fellow With Information On Instant Passport Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help A Fellow With Information On Instant Passport Business (501 Views)

How To Make Money With Information Marketing? / Help A Fellow With Information On Instant Passport Photograph Biz / Need Information On Setting Up A Standard All-in-one Printing Press (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help A Fellow With Information On Instant Passport Business by Nobody: 2:43am On Nov 02, 2013
A guy who is determined to sponsor himself through higher institution contemplated on the kind of business to do and decided to do instant passport phograph business with computer business center. He confided in me and solicited for relevant information on the business. Unfortunately, I could only provide information on computer business center which I know much about but not on instant passport photograph.
Pls if you've ever been in the business or have very good knowledge of the business, kindly provide the information here so that I can relay it to the guy. Thank you as you help a fellow today.

(1) (Reply)

In Search Of A Sim Card Dealer / Wanted: Experience Individuals Running A Flour Mill / 40 Chances: Finding Hope In A Hungry World MUST READ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.