Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2013 Theme: The Overflow - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2013 Theme: The Overflow (18304 Views)

Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) / RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! / Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2011 Tagged "A New Thing" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2013 Theme: The Overflow by Quatermaine: 5:25pm On Dec 14, 2013
maxtamazin:

After 50 yrs...lol. Keep praying brother.

I will always be Praying bro, I will never stop Praying and coupled with my hard work, 50 yrs from now and Nigeria, africa and the world at large will feel God's goodness in my life.

Halleluyah!!
*Team Never stop Praying*
Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2013 Theme: The Overflow by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 14, 2013
Quatermaine: Last night service was too wonderful to describe.

God moved wonderfully last night. Tons of Souls were blessed greatly last night.

All that is required is for me to operate on the level of 'the doers' as a word no matter how useful it may seem to you, will remain useless unless it is applied.

Wow, it's time to overflow!.

Thank You Jesus!

'The doers'... Sounds like a line from a 'motivational preacher' . The modern con men. Banking on the weakness of the 'poor mind' .

1 Like

Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2013 Theme: The Overflow by Quatermaine: 5:28pm On Dec 14, 2013
oluafolabi:

'The doers'... Sounds like a line from a 'motivational preacher' . The modern con men. Banking on the weakness of the 'poor mind' .
Hello! Please I dönt get you. You are vague.
Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2013 Theme: The Overflow by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 14, 2013
GentleMimi:
You ask ''what has changed''? Really? People spend so much passion and time praying for this nation and most of us dn't even care! Do u know the battles God has fought for this Nation? We have no idea! The things this country has been through is enough to crumble the nation,but it still stands because of God's mercies.People hv made self sacrifices for this country that we know nothing abt!....and u ask ''what has changed''? We humans always expect God to come down to earth live and transform our lives for us.Maybe we need a terrible disaster to appreciate what we hv? (God forbid).
Its not like the church just folded their arms to allow traffic jam.If u've been to the camp,u'll appreciate efforts of the church to employ the services of ALL necessary traffic and security personels.Its not the church's fault that sooo many Nigerians wish to attend the programme,so stop taking it personal and think without sentiments and bias.
As for a pastor praying for a sinner aka politician...what can i say? If u are without sin,the be quick to cast the first stone on both pastor and politician. Who did Christ die for?

LMAOOOO!!!!

They really have zapped out every iota of logic left in that head.

sad sad .
Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2013 Theme: The Overflow by GentleMimi: 5:34pm On Dec 14, 2013
oluafolabi:

LMAOOOO!!!!

They really have zapped out every iota of logic left in that head.

sad sad .

I've rested my case with the other guy,and i'll do the same with u.Both of u are obviously not of the same religion as i am so i dn't expect u to be of the same mentality with me.Whatever works for u.....But RCCG and christianity is here to stay,deal with it.
Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2013 Theme: The Overflow by maxtamazin: 5:35pm On Dec 14, 2013
GentleMimi:
.......ha! Now i know i've been wasting my time all this while,my bad.You are not a christian,are u? I rest my case cos it doesn't worth it with u......''God hath given them unto a reprobate mind...''

I knew its going to get to this point. I am a christian and am happy. Please let our mind be open to the possibility that pastors are human and they maybe wrong sometimes. Prayer is not going to help us. Please my fellow county men, let stop feeding this local 419ers parading as men of God. Please let us open our mind to the possibility that religion is diving us and dragging us down.

We got to break the yoke of burden and get real. Prayer is not going to grow food, prayer is not going to develop the next generation of computers, and prayer is not going to heal all of us, we need good health system to make it happen. Am pleading to all the pastors on Nairaland, pls tell ur folks the truth, God will never come down and save us.

4 Likes

Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2013 Theme: The Overflow by redsun(m): 5:47pm On Dec 14, 2013
oluafolabi:

Simple point their religion deluded brain can't bear to understand.

There is no magic to getting rich. No matter how much tithe or offering you give, if you do not put in great effort to make your business work out, it won't work out.u

LMAO!! The pastors are the latest pmoney doublers.

Sow 10% and reap 100% grin grin grin .

Their ignorance is just too stark,psychopathic and annoying. They are praying against invisible devils when all the cheating preacher men/women that are deceiving them are the devils themselves. Same are the politicians that governs them.

3 Likes

Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2013 Theme: The Overflow by israelboy1(m): 6:29pm On Dec 14, 2013
My people perish because they lack knowledge.

Lord, forgive them cos they know not what to write.

GOD bless YOU ALL

AMEN
Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2013 Theme: The Overflow by martinor: 6:37pm On Dec 14, 2013
Pls what time will Holy Ghost Congress end today? I watch on Dove Tv only in the night. Pls some1 should help me clarify this. Thanks
Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2013 Theme: The Overflow by zoedicus: 6:55pm On Dec 14, 2013
@ Martino, probably around 1:30am.
Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2013 Theme: The Overflow by seunwen2(m): 6:58pm On Dec 14, 2013
Okija_juju: Every Year.. Una dey Invite Holy Ghost come Nigeria for Crusade.. People go gather, fall, stand, kneel down, Pikins go loss, People motor go loss, then go thief people phone, e.t.c inside where Holy Ghost dey and nathing dey happen.... YET!!! The poor for inside una still poor, the wans wey don hammer, dey chop dey go. Pastor account Balance don dey big pass God own, Country wey una dey live inside still no good, School wey una pikins dey go, dem no dey learn nothing, and the wahala continues.

YET! Next year.. Holy Ghost Conference 2014 - The OVERTAKE, Una go gather again..

Kai!!!

The gods must be crazy... grin
Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2013 Theme: The Overflow by Quatermaine: 6:58pm On Dec 14, 2013
martinor: Pls what time will Holy Ghost Congress end today? I watch on Dove Tv only in the night. Pls some1 should help me clarify this. Thanks

Goodevening bro!

Today's service is the grand finale of this year's Holy Ghost Congress and it is holy communion/anointing service.

It will Start by 7pm and End by 12am at most.

God bless you.
Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2013 Theme: The Overflow by martinor: 7:05pm On Dec 14, 2013
Thanks So much my brother Quatermaine. May God bless you.
Quatermaine:

Goodevening bro!

Today's service is the grand finale of this year's Holy Ghost Congress and it is holy communion/anointing service.

It will Start by 7pm and End by 12am at most.

God bless you.
Thanks So much my brother Quatermaine. May God bless you.
Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2013 Theme: The Overflow by Quatermaine: 7:11pm On Dec 14, 2013
martinor: Thanks So much my brother Quatermaine. May God bless you.Thanks So much my brother Quatermaine. May God bless you.
Amen bro!. Thanks
Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2013 Theme: The Overflow by Quatermaine: 7:17pm On Dec 14, 2013
The grand finale of this year's Holy Ghost congress in Progress.

Father Lord, I Pray that Your People will be blessed twice as much as they were blessed yesterday, In Jesus Name.. Amen!
Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2013 Theme: The Overflow by GentleMimi: 8:19pm On Dec 14, 2013
Quatermaine: The grand finale of this year's Holy Ghost congress in Progress.

Father Lord, I Pray that Your People will be blessed twice as much as they were blessed yesterday, In Jesus Name.. Amen!
Amennnnnnnnnn! I'm not there but i bellieve i'll be blessed!
Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2013 Theme: The Overflow by Quatermaine: 8:40pm On Dec 14, 2013
GentleMimi:
Amennnnnnnnnn! I'm not there but i bellieve i'll be blessed!
Yeah, for sure
Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2013 Theme: The Overflow by davuvid(m): 9:42pm On Dec 14, 2013
maxtamazin:

I knew its going to get to this point. I am a christian and am happy. Please let our mind be open to the possibility that pastors are human and they maybe wrong sometimes. Prayer is not going to help us. Please my fellow county men, let stop feeding this local 419ers parading as men of God. Please let us open our mind to the possibility that religion is diving us and dragging us down.

We got to break the yoke of burden and get real. Prayer is not going to grow food, prayer is not going to develop the next generation of computers, and prayer is not going to heal all of us, we need good health system to make it happen. Am pleading to all the pastors on Nairaland, pls tell ur folks the truth, God will never come down and save us.
Through prayers come divine guidance and through that comes divine ideas.....Just as the master said Prayer is the master key
Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2013 Theme: The Overflow by troy20(m): 10:11pm On Dec 14, 2013
maxtamazin:

I laugh when i read comment like this......do we really have any brain in our society? why do u believe am a sinner and you are better than me because i am one out of millions of Nigerians who are tired of all these carnivals preside over by High priest. Enough is enough, we should cut all these crap and understand that prayers cant get us out the mess we are in. We have been praying for 50yrs and we still the same, during those 50yrs of praying, china became the second most powerful nation on earth, india economy grew to become a force to reckon with, Brazil is shaping up to become a great economy. Where is Nigeria?? still praying.

mediocrity always has the loftiest ambition.and that is why your government is working hard to pass a Bill to control the use of social media.many youths have no interests in a serious matter as this.its saddening.alota them arnt aware and interested in events in other economies.Brazil is the new money now.the richest south american country at the moment on GDP and growing very fast to top the world.its good we are waking up.time is getting close when we all shall say enough is enough.when we shall regain our power of thought.when we shall know that God wouldnt give us the power of reason and seek us to supress it.
Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2013 Theme: The Overflow by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 14, 2013
davuvid: Through prayers come divine guidance and through that comes divine ideas.....Just as the master said Prayer is the master key

So how come the 'Master Key' hasn't been able to unlock the solutions to Nigeria's numerous problems?

How come Countries that do not have this 'Master key' have all the solutions?
Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2013 Theme: The Overflow by Consultville(m): 11:29am On Dec 15, 2013
A fool says in his mind there is NO God
Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2013 Theme: The Overflow by Quatermaine: 12:47pm On Dec 15, 2013
oluafolabi:

So how come the 'Master Key' hasn't been able to unlock the solutions to Nigeria's numerous problems?

Because Majority of Nigerians are like you!
Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2013 Theme: The Overflow by davuvid(m): 5:23pm On Dec 15, 2013
oluafolabi:

Read Gen8:22....those other countries obey the law of seed time and harvest....it's very unfortunate that our leaders avn't unravelled dat mystery yet

So sad.....and it didn't even start today
Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2013 Theme: The Overflow by Oduduwaboy(m): 8:45pm On Dec 15, 2013
Quatermaine: Because Majority of Nigerians are like you!

why blame men for the failure of god!
Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2013 Theme: The Overflow by NobleG1(m): 4:10am On Dec 16, 2013
nutty_hnic: Spiritual fraud.

Keep reducing human responsibility to the effect that 'god' controls everything..Grand extortion can then be justified in the name of the divine pursuit.

You're right!
Most Nigerians are religiously dumb and blind. Anyone could easily create a fictitious church and cash would start flowing in, made possible by s*tupid followers!
Lazy f*ools believe god will help them become rich, while they're enriching the bank accounts of the so-called "men of god".

These thieves have private jets, palatial mansions, fleet of top class luxury cars and numerous expensive properties at various choice locations, while majority of their congregations languish in abject poverty! They steal from the poor to enrich themselves!

The Jesus they preach about every Sunday, according to the bible, never enriched himself in any way. He devoted his life helping the poor and the sick. He didn't own a donkey (which was the keke napepe of that time, while a horse was for the rich and chariot was the highest luxury only meant Kings, queens and top generals of the army). He didn't sell fraudulent "holy water" to his followers and didn't use church as place to extort money from the poor! I could go on and on.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It A Sin When You Don’t Go To Church On Sunday? / A Question For Tithe Payers / Why Are Nigerians So Religious But Corrupt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.