Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,877 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

What Business Can I Start With Zero Capital? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With Zero Capital? (2464 Views)

Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? / Which Business Can I Start As A Chemistry Graduate ? / What Business Can I Start With 4,000 Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start With Zero Capital? by icandoit: 3:59am On Jul 11, 2008
I discovered that unemployment has become a great problem to battle with among many graduates in Nigeria,though the country is blessed with ample resources to make it to the top among all other countries in the world,but in a nut shell most of these guys are suffering.when I sat down and thought of it I said to my self I can get the solution to it in nairaland,so I will like you all to pls tell me how a newly graduated young man can start his own bizness with a very little capital and survive without waiting for any employment anywhere in this so-called great country,Nigeria. mine2324@hotmail.com
Re: What Business Can I Start With Zero Capital? by Iylinks(m): 7:31pm On Oct 08, 2009
I have 2 businesses at hand presently u can start d first wit less than 10000 naira and earn abt 50k every week d second one wit zero capital & u can earn abt 20k per transactn . If interested cal me on 08027700511
Re: What Business Can I Start With Zero Capital? by kaysmith11: 8:03pm On Oct 08, 2009
you can stert your own info bussiness empire all you need do is look for a hungry market for more info call me on 07032517020
Re: What Business Can I Start With Zero Capital? by Fhemmmy: 8:04pm On Oct 08, 2009
Na wa oh.
people always prey on people to give junks
Re: What Business Can I Start With Zero Capital? by kay80(m): 8:28am On Oct 09, 2009
Iylinks:

I have 2 businesses at hand presently u can start d first wit less than 10000 naira and earn abt 50k every week d second one wit zero capital & u can earn abt 20k per transactn . If interested cal me on 08027700511

If the above is true, you will not be here posting them. We are not mumus here. Be smart and post reasonable replies.
Re: What Business Can I Start With Zero Capital? by Tadeus(m): 10:13am On Oct 09, 2009
if you want genuine zero start up online business email me for info. beware of scam . dont send money to people's personal account
mbathaddeus_9@yahoo.com
Re: What Business Can I Start With Zero Capital? by Iylinks(m): 5:07pm On Oct 09, 2009
@kay80, I actually kw wat I do & I can share one of my ideas free 4 anyone who contacts me on my phone number.
Re: What Business Can I Start With Zero Capital? by Project4: 11:01pm On Oct 10, 2009
What did you study in school? sometimes your talents are hidden or you just can't see it . When i graduated, i did not know where life was taking me, i was more confused getting out than i was getting in. But when i started working, the real me came out , i found my passion (management) so i went on to do an MA in that. If you jump into anything because there are no jobs in NGR, you may find yourself in bigger problems. You must love and have the passion for what you want to do to succeed in it. Good luck in finding your dreams.
Re: What Business Can I Start With Zero Capital? by lagosbloga: 4:23am On Oct 11, 2009
Most service based businesses do not need capital (funds) to start.

However, capital in the form of knowledge, skills work experience etc are important.

(1) (Reply)

Research On Atm (automated Teller Machines) Operations In Nigeria / 20 Items You Can Export From Nigeria And Make Quick Money / Trukolor Digital Communications (home Of Quality Printing Services)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.