Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

How To Clear Or Clean Your RAM With Notepad - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Clear Or Clean Your RAM With Notepad (1519 Views)

Increase Your RAM And So Systemspeed / Yahoo Notepad / Creating Funny Viruses With Your Notepad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Clear Or Clean Your RAM With Notepad by engrsoma(m): 9:53pm On Nov 02, 2013
You must have noticed most times that after using you PC over a long period of time, maybe over the night, it kinda gets slower than the normal speed you had when you started it up. This is usually as a result of programs occupying memory allocations of the RAM and to speed up your PC, memory locations need to be freed so that other application can use this memory. This would be your guide to free up some RAM space on your PC for faster performance.
How to Go About it:-
* Open Notepad on your PC and type in the code below

FreeMem=Space(10240000000)

* Now save it as CleanRam.vbs (note: not as a .txt file, but .vbs)
* You can now open the CleanRam.vbs file you created. Your RAM would be cleared successfully. I hope this helped, Thanks for reading this article and please keep coming back to stay updated.
SOURCE: http://engrsomax..com/2013/11/how-to-clear-or-clean-your-ram-with.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: How To Clear Or Clean Your RAM With Notepad by Boll2010: 10:34pm On Nov 02, 2013
How safe is dis hope it won't afect present files...n hope u aint testn a virus plssssss oooo
Re: How To Clear Or Clean Your RAM With Notepad by engrsoma(m): 11:51pm On Nov 02, 2013
Nooo. It's real
Re: How To Clear Or Clean Your RAM With Notepad by Boll2010: 1:02am On Nov 03, 2013
engrsoma: Nooo. It's real
wlil giv a try
Re: How To Clear Or Clean Your RAM With Notepad by engrsoma(m): 1:56pm On Nov 03, 2013
Boll2010: wlil giv a try
DON'T FAIL TO COMMENT AFTER THE TRIAL
Re: How To Clear Or Clean Your RAM With Notepad by tunnex190: 6:57pm On Nov 04, 2013
Sorry it didn't work

Re: How To Clear Or Clean Your RAM With Notepad by inikamoze(m): 3:08pm On Nov 05, 2013
tunnex190: Sorry it didn't work

Same as above screenshot...didnt work..or is that a sign that its done?
Re: How To Clear Or Clean Your RAM With Notepad by simplejayy(m): 2:51am On Nov 20, 2013
i just gave a try....and was perfect. thx
Re: How To Clear Or Clean Your RAM With Notepad by tunnex190: 2:33pm On Nov 20, 2013
doesnt work for me

(1) (Reply)

SMILE NIGERIA – Facts You Need To Know About Smile Nigeria / My Lenovo Laptop Is Very Slow( Pics) HEEELLP!!! / Neat London Used Laptop For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.