Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,943 members, 7,821,306 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Manchester United Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 10th November 2013 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 10th November 2013 (38804 Views)

Aston Villa Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 10th November 2012 / Arsenal Vs Fulham 3 - 3 On 10th November 2012 / Manchester City Vs Man United [0 - 0] On Wednesday 10th November 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 10th November 2013 by dopeJemi: 8:19am On Nov 11, 2013
Evestar200: Like the way u re above Man utd abi? OLODO
for Fuuuucccck sake, I meant UNITED are topping them, what are u talking abt.. Are we not above chelsea, spurs, everton and man city in d table, we moved 4rm 8th 2 5th
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 10th November 2013 by dopeJemi: 8:23am On Nov 11, 2013
chrisley024:
Ya! Same way u're topping United
chrisley I'm a united Fan, was talking abt United topping d rest.. Don't get me wrong, did u look at my moniker? Av u 4gotten me so soon in d "United Fan thread" where d likes of elampiro, coogar and sailor are
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 10th November 2013 by Jamaticulus(m): 8:26am On Nov 11, 2013
BREAKING: Phil Jones arrested after being found leaving Old Trafford with £42million.
Mesut Ozil has been returned to
Arsenal.
Missing name:ramsey...d uration
93mins...suspec t phil jones.
kidnapped:carzola and arteta...suspects carrick and jones...
Murdered:-Arsenal.....suspect:RVP and
accomplice wayne rooney.
BREAKING: Phil Jones arrested after being found leaving Old Trafford with £42million.
Arsenal.
accomplice wayne rooney.
Arsenal.
accomplice wayne rooney.
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 10th November 2013 by EVABLAZE(m): 8:26am On Nov 11, 2013
[color=#770077][/color]loses should go with a three point discount!
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 10th November 2013 by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 11, 2013
Jamaticulus: BREAKING: Phil Jones arrested after being found leaving Old Trafford with £42million.
Arsenal.
accomplice wayne rooney.
Arsenal.
accomplice wayne rooney.
Arsenal.
accomplice wayne rooney.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 10th November 2013 by Calsito: 8:34am On Nov 11, 2013
efilefun:

Which affection una show am..... "Kataway" joor, last season e no try for una? @least he slowed down the pace of game so arsenal go fit draw and make top 4, upon all arsenal fans go about saying dust about him, go check as arsenal fans dey mention am 4 twitter dey curse am.... You will never c a united player say trash about CR7, even most united supporters follow Madrid just bcuz of CR7. That RVP celebration na hin dem dey call "SHUT UP & KEEP UR WATER GUN". RVP rules!!!! UNITED 4 LIFE!!!! tongue
On point.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 10th November 2013 by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 11, 2013
shocked shocked shocked

Sky Sports : This win give Man United a huge chance to stand fight for Europa League

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 10th November 2013 by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 11, 2013
It was a fantastic game , Honestly enjoyed it alot but win and lose is part of the game , Man city and Tottenham lost to low class teams even at home spurs lost , but we lost at old trraford just slightly 1-0 .
As far as we are still on top of the table I Wouldn't
worry alot - so Let's chill Gunners

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 10th November 2013 by ba7man(m): 9:20am On Nov 11, 2013
Domain Master: This is not the type for Man United fans jubilation, you need to climb the 4th, 3rd, 2nd, position before jubilation.

This is just like winning a 1% out of 1000%, even as you won the game today, Arsenal is still topping the table and it is still a good news for them topping the table despite the lost the game today.

Arsenal still stand %50 chance of winning the EPL than Man United
Don't forget you're facing Spurs and Spurs wont take it easy with you even if they got beaten by any small club, big club love to play like do or die with any big club they believe its big just like as the small clubs beating you for weeks and determined to beat Arsenal today, that is how other clubs will play you and will play like do or die to block your way to have any point.

Arsenal have played 1/4 of their tough games, Man United only placed two, and u're here shouting with jubilation...
Don't you know you guys still have long way to go?
take not u will still need to climb City, Spurs, Liverpool, Southampton, Chelsea, Everton, etc

So no dancing yet until u're on top of the EPL... even Jamie Cagharager and Gary said it few minutes ago, Man United still have very tough games to ahead, while Arsenal have done really well with thier tough matches beating 5 teams... both EPL and CL

Stop jubilation and focus on how you will climb Arsenal, Chelsea, City, Liverpool, Southampton, Spurs,etc..

Second leg is even coming, and u all full here jubilating... What are you jubilating on? because you beat Arsenal and you top the table or you win the EPL League? or you're jubilating for 5th or 6th position? Because i dont know what you're jubilating on.

As you played City and got beaten 4-1, so as Arsenal played today and got beaten too. So nothing strange today at all. You're the one having problem for now, Arsenal does not have problem at all. They only went to Old Trafford to have fun and their fun was not really good.

Even your boss Chelsea and City are still crying behind Arsenal..

Meanwhile, i am a VIVA

Story

4 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 10th November 2013 by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 11, 2013
After the final whistle Jack Wilshere refused to shake Robin Van Persie's hand after the game.

That's my boy!

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 10th November 2013 by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 11, 2013
ba7man: Story

Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 10th November 2013 by dopeJemi: 9:31am On Nov 11, 2013
Domain Master: After the final whistle Jack Wilshere refused to shake Robin Van Persie's hand after the game.

That's my boy!
dats cuz he's still a kid, his brain hasn't developed yet
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 10th November 2013 by ba7man(m): 9:31am On Nov 11, 2013
[quote author=Domain Master][/quote]This is what I'm sayin.......

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 10th November 2013 by write2obi(m): 9:45am On Nov 11, 2013
Shollyps: BREAKING NEWS:ARSENE WENGER REFUSE TO LEAVE OLDTRAFORD............UNTIL PHIL JONES TAKE OZIL OUT 4RM HIS POCKET

------------BREAKING NEWS---------------
Phil Jones arrested for theft
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 10th November 2013 by write2obi(m): 10:12am On Nov 11, 2013
Domain Master:

Arsenal have played 1/4 of their tough games, Man United only placed two,
and u're here shouting with jubilation...
Don't you know you guys still have long way to go?
take not u will still need to climb City, Spurs, Liverpool, Southampton, Chelsea, Everton, etc

Stop jubilation and focus on how you will climb Arsenal, Chelsea, City, Liverpool, Southampton, Spurs,etc..

As you played City and got beaten 4-1, so as Arsenal played today and got beaten too. So nothing strange today at all. You're the one having problem for now, Arsenal does not have problem at all. They only went to Old Trafford to have fun and their fun was not really good.

What rubbishhhh did you smoke Paw-paw leaf?

Arsenal 1-3 Aston Villa
Fulham 1-3 Arsenal
Arsenal 1-0 Tottenham Hotspur
Sunderland 1-3 Arsenal
Arsenal 3-1 Stoke City
Swansea City 1-2 Arsenal
West Bromwich Albion 1-1 Arsenal
Arsenal 4-1 Norwich City
Crystal Palace 0-2 Arsenal
Arsenal 2-0 Liverpool
Manchester United
1-0 Arsenal

Swansea City 1-4 Manchester United
Manchester United 0-0 Chelsea
Liverpool 1-0 Manchester United
Manchester United 2-0 Crystal Palace
Manchester City 4-1 Manchester United
Manchester United1-2 West Bromwich
Sunderland 1-2 Manchester United
Manchester United 1-1 Southampton
Manchester United 3-2 Stoke City
Fulham 1-3 Manchester United
Manchester United 1-0 Arsenal

So what where you saying undecided
Carry your English murdering comment commot for here Osiso

Mpama

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 10th November 2013 by write2obi(m): 10:26am On Nov 11, 2013
uceee: And what does it say about man utd if I believe we can finish above you even without winning the league?
Get ready for the top four struggle with spurs and Liverpool.
The hi flying Arsenal has just being brought down to earth, by a flying dutch man, just like his older brother Ruud Van Nesterooy did to the in vincible gunners, cm'on son u know you'll never have a son be4 your daddy.
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 10th November 2013 by lomprico(m): 10:28am On Nov 11, 2013
moshino:

The word is BOUND, NOT BOND!

Tell me the last season they played without FERGIE!, and tell me the last time Moyes won a trophy!

Err! The last tym we played without fergie was on 10-11-13. And d last tyme Moyes won a trophy was 11-08-13 (community shield remember?)
Dushbag!!

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 10th November 2013 by write2obi(m): 10:30am On Nov 11, 2013
efilefun:

Which affection una show am..... "Kataway" joor, last season e no try for una? @least he slowed down the pace of game so arsenal go fit draw and make top 4, upon all arsenal fans go about saying dust about him, go check as arsenal fans dey mention am 4 twitter dey curse am.... You will never c a united player say trash about CR7, even most united supporters follow Madrid just bcuz of CR7. That RVP celebration na hin dem dey call "SHUT UP & KEEP UR WATER GUN". RVP rules!!!! UNITED 4 LIFE!!!! tongue

Now give this guy a Gold Medal.

Am so impressed
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 10th November 2013 by danbo10: 11:11am On Nov 11, 2013
na why i like manu
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 10th November 2013 by danbo10: 11:13am On Nov 11, 2013
man u vs fadil babangida nd aliyu umar dauda cheesy cheesy [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 10th November 2013 by chrisley024(m): 11:27am On Nov 11, 2013
dopeJemi: chrisley I'm a united Fan, was talking abt United topping d rest.. Don't get me wrong, did u look at my moniker? Av u 4gotten me so soon in d "United Fan thread" where d likes of elampiro, coogar and sailor are
No mind me bro.
D victory sweet!
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 10th November 2013 by Boss13: 11:47am On Nov 11, 2013
The win is actually a huge boost for manchester united if only they can be consistent.
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 10th November 2013 by BinghiNya(m): 11:58am On Nov 11, 2013
thegoodjoehunt: When will premier league referees repent from their cunning ways. How can a referee watch a Man City player get fouled and waves play on so they can keep their love club above.
you are a fool of the highest order, so sunderland plays for man u, or when city beat man u 4 1 the fa slept off, go and play with your toys
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 10th November 2013 by Odunharry(m): 12:43pm On Nov 11, 2013
Arsenal's last 6 result at old trafford.
LOST
LOST
LOST
LOST
LOST
LOST ...
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 10th November 2013 by moshino(m): 2:34pm On Nov 11, 2013
lomprico:

Err! The last tym we played without fergie was on 10-11-13. And d last tyme Moyes won a trophy was 11-08-13 (community shield remember?)
Dushbag!!

If you possessed an iota of intellectual gravitas, you would have been able to decipher 2 facts:
1. The subject of this discuss is 'Premier League Trophy'.
2. David Moyes hadn't stamped his managerial authority on ManU yet prior to the Community Shield, and he was NOT the one that qualified them for it.

As for the 'Dushbag' aspect, look in the mirror and you'll know what a Dushbag looks like. Whenever a person is devoid of any intellectual logical reasoning, they naturally resort to name-calling, so you didn't surprise me one bit

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 10th November 2013 by cherieb2(f): 3:15pm On Nov 11, 2013
ochukoccna: Congratulations Arsenal
You played better in the 2nd half even though you still lost
Well done boys, dust yourselves and knuckle up for the next round of games wink wink
Now we know& have confirmed that Van Persie is a football bastard grin grin grin grin grin
CR7 did not celebrate against Yoonited even though R Madrid beat them in last year Champions league quarter final
CR7 had left Yoonited for over 4 years
But what of V Persie who was Arsenal's captain 2 seasons back angry angry angry
A bastard is a bastard no matter the affection you show him tongue tongue tongue

Don't blame him too much, considering d poor form n result ManU has suffered S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ far dis season, a goal against a top team is worth celebrating....he didn't celebrate because he scored against arsenal, he did because ManU scored a goal. Ȋ̝̊̅ can bet if ManU was very much in form, he wouldn't have celebrated that goal. #oneunited#

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 10th November 2013 by chrisley024(m): 3:18pm On Nov 11, 2013
BinghiNya: you are a fool of the highest order, so sunderland plays for man u, or when city beat man u 4 1 the fa slept off, go and play with your toys
D guy was jus soliloquizing.
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 10th November 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 6:55pm On Nov 11, 2013
thegoodjoehunt: When will premier league referees repent from their cunning ways. How can a referee watch a Man City player get fouled and waves play on so they can keep their love club above.
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 10th November 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 6:57pm On Nov 11, 2013
BinghiNya: you are a fool of the highest order, so sunderland plays for man u, or when city beat man u 4 1 the fa slept off, go and play with your toys

Why did you think I was talking of Man Utd. Guilty conscience. tongue
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 10th November 2013 by lomprico(m): 7:20pm On Nov 11, 2013
moshino:

If you possessed an iota of intellectual gravitas, you would have been able to decipher 2 facts:
1. The subject of this discuss is 'Premier League Trophy'.
2. David Moyes hadn't stamped his managerial authority on ManU yet prior to the Community Shield, and he was NOT the one that qualified them for it.

As for the 'Dushbag' aspect, look in the mirror and you'll know what a Dushbag looks like. Whenever a person is devoid of any intellectual logical reasoning, they naturally resort to name-calling, so you didn't surprise me one. bit

Am suprised @ur stewpidity despite ur jibbrish grammer. U used d word 'a' to describe d trophy which can be any of d trophy titles being contended for in a season( u for just talk say u mean EPL title na, mumu) and 'if' as u said u were referring to d EPL title, then why not wait till d end of d season b4 u spill out d sh1t dat comes out ur mouth. (U see as u mumu reach?) And as for d dushbag.... Errr....... U r one!

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 10th November 2013 by Nobody: 1:21am On Nov 12, 2013
King Eboue tweets after Rvp Celebrated yesterday.

King Emanuel Ebouee
@TheRealEbouee 13h
Who do you think you are
@Persie_Official ? Bloody pet
shop boys . I am really annoyed
with you for jubilation, Theiry
will never do that

King Emanuel Ebouee
@TheRealEbouee 13h
You are my new bitch today
@Persie_Official for you stupid
jubilation on the pitch, u
disrespected #arsenal fans and
I will deal with you

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 10th November 2013 by Nobody: 1:23am On Nov 12, 2013
A Gooner's reply to Van cunt :

We Took him in when nobody was ready to even bid for a troublemaking lad at Feyenoord!
Stood by him for 7 years when you people didn't even know he existed, and he suffered injury after injury!
Cheered him on for every touch, from the time he averaged 9 goals per season to his last!
Handed him captaincy, made him a star.
Didn't force his transfer to Juventus or Spain, Wenger could've done that, but no!
Stuck by him, when he was under trial for rape, wholeheartedly supported him then
From a nobody we pushed him into the limelight, made him into a Dutch international, whose record he proudly claims as solely his own!
And such is the class of Wenger, STILL calls him an Arsenal man!
And despite everything he did yesterday, Wenger chose not to respond
We nurtured, mentored and created him, when he was a nobody, DIDN'T EVEN exist for you guys.

It's good to be loyal to your club and your players, but being foolhardy is another thing. Recognize class when it stares you in the face, ESPECIALLY when the fault lies within.

As for top 4 all these years? Lol 6.5 yrs he was a liability, he played good only for those 1.5 yrs. And the fans have more than stood by him through EVERYTHING!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Manchester City Vs Liverpool (3 - 1) ON 25th August 2014 / Man City Vs Man United : Carabao Cup ( 0 - 1) On 29th January 2020 / Everton Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) On 26th April 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.