Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

4 Months Cancer Of The Breast And Virgina Healed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 4 Months Cancer Of The Breast And Virgina Healed (743 Views)

Baby With Heart Condition Completely Healed. See Photos + Testimony / If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not / Pastor Chijioke Who 'Heals' Women By Sucking Breast Opens Church In Kenya(audio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Months Cancer Of The Breast And Virgina Healed by peteregwu(m): 11:56pm On Nov 02, 2013
4 MONTHS CANCER OF THE BREAST AND VIRGINA HEALED

My name is sister Eunice Peter. I want to thank for God for healing me. I have been suffering since four months ago. The would prescribe drugs and after taking them, there would be no solution. One of my elder sister who is a chosen advised me not to allow doctor to operate it, that if I do that, I would die. She counseled me to bring the case to the God of Chosen and He would do divine operation on me. I obeyed, one fateful day, my elder sister called me and said they were holding a vigil and that she would present my case before God of Chosen.

I believed her, brethren, to the glory of God, the next day being Saturday, the cancer trusted. That same morning, my sister called me to confirm the operation and I told her that really God of chosen has done it.

Moreover, I had pile and God of chosen has also healed me. After upholding all these miracles of God of chosen, now I am a chosen and born again. Praise the Lord Jesus!

I pray for my G.O and all the chosen worldwide heaven at last in Jesus name. Amen

Sister Eunice peter
Lagos, Nigeria.

Courtesy of www.thelordschosenworld.org, www.chosennews.net

1 Like

Re: 4 Months Cancer Of The Breast And Virgina Healed by Queenyprinxex(f): 12:56am On Nov 03, 2013
Hallllllllelluyah. Am sososososos api 4 u. May d healing b permanent

2 Likes

Re: 4 Months Cancer Of The Breast And Virgina Healed by ayoku777(m): 4:55am On Nov 03, 2013
Halleluyah!

But, ...God of chosen. Why not just call Him Jesus
Re: 4 Months Cancer Of The Breast And Virgina Healed by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 03, 2013
ayoku777: Halleluyah!

But, ...God of chosen. Why not just call Him Jesus
Bros the god of chosen is differant from the living God.Unlike God the chosen god prefers to be worshipped in aprons

2 Likes

Re: 4 Months Cancer Of The Breast And Virgina Healed by Ajibam: 7:26am On Nov 03, 2013
chukwudi44:
Bros the god of chosen is differant from the living God.Unlike God the chosen god prefers to be worshipped in aprons
grin grin
Re: 4 Months Cancer Of The Breast And Virgina Healed by woky: 7:37am On Nov 03, 2013
chukwudi44:
soso apron grin
Re: 4 Months Cancer Of The Breast And Virgina Healed by Teespice(f): 7:41am On Nov 03, 2013
chukwudi44:

This got me laughing really hard. Complete technical knock out.
Re: 4 Months Cancer Of The Breast And Virgina Healed by peteregwu(m): 9:05pm On Nov 03, 2013
GOD OF CHOSEN IS JESUS CHRIST, GOD OF ABRAHAM, ISAAC AND JACOB. HE IS THE GOD OF SHEDRACH, MESHACK AND ABEDNIGO.

PLS GUYS PRAY AND ASK GOD, WHO IS GOD OF THE CHOSEN AND GODBOF PASTOR LAZARUS. JESUS IS FAITHFUL AND HE DOES NOT WANT HIS CHILDREN TO BE MISLEAD, HE WILL SURELY REVEAL TO YOU WHO GOD OF CHOSEN IS.
Re: 4 Months Cancer Of The Breast And Virgina Healed by peteregwu(m): 9:31pm On Nov 03, 2013
BELOW IS THE REVEALTION GOD REVEALED TO A BROTHER ABOUT THE LORDS CHOSEN AND THE PASTOR. PLS IT IS JUST A PIECE OF IT, IT IS SO LONG, I JUST CUT THIS OUT FROM IT. BY THE GRACE I WILL MAKE OUT TIME TO POST EVERY HE SAID HERE ON NAIRALAND.

"I asked God and said, "why do people call God 'the God of Chosen?' He asked me, "what do you call me as your pet name for me?" I said, I call you Jehovah kaka-bibi." He said, "Does this mean that you have your own god?" I said 'no'. He asked, "why do people call me the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of shedrack, mishack and abednigo? Does itbmean that those people, who call me by those names, have their own gods?" I said "no". He said, "I AM THE GOD OF CHOSEN. Call me 'THE GOD OF CHOSEN' AND I WILL ANSWER YOU. THIS IS WHERE I DWELL - THE LORDS CHOSEN." again He said to me, "you can go now."

As I we were walking, He said, "stop! Can you here what these people are saying on television? Have you watched it?" I said, "God forbid." He told me that as many that have watched it, are already possessed with demons and they will come to the Lords Chosen for deliverance, so that I will deliver them. Go and tell them."

Praise the Lord Jesus
Brother Chukwuemeka chinenye
Re: 4 Months Cancer Of The Breast And Virgina Healed by peteregwu(m): 9:33pm On Nov 03, 2013
Queenyprinxex: Hallllllllelluyah. Am sososososos api 4 u. May d healing b permanent

amen

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Effective Are You On Your Religious New Year Resolution? / A Man Hospitalise For Saying 'their Is No God' / He Who Fail To Plan Has Plan To Fail.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.