Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,405 members, 7,819,436 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Asaba Has Less Fewer Igbo Immigrate , More In Sabo Geri In Kano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asaba Has Less Fewer Igbo Immigrate , More In Sabo Geri In Kano (1686 Views)

To Bad Asaba Has No Master Plan 24 Yrs After State Creation / Sabo Mohammed-Nakudu Withdraws Vote Of Confidence On Saraki / The Election Tribunal Sitting In Asaba Has Dismissed The Election Petition Filed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asaba Has Less Fewer Igbo Immigrate , More In Sabo Geri In Kano by musiwa112: 6:40am On Nov 03, 2013
sabo geri in kano has more igbo is more populated than asaba..
Re: Asaba Has Less Fewer Igbo Immigrate , More In Sabo Geri In Kano by UcheHarmony: 6:55am On Nov 03, 2013
During my primary skul days aunty blessing in social studies class calls dat ETHNICAL RELATIONSHIP
Re: Asaba Has Less Fewer Igbo Immigrate , More In Sabo Geri In Kano by Nnewi1stSon: 8:32am On Nov 03, 2013
No satellite pishures? undecided
Re: Asaba Has Less Fewer Igbo Immigrate , More In Sabo Geri In Kano by webpower84: 9:44am On Nov 03, 2013
Nnewi1stSon: No satellite pishures? undecided
As an evidence right?
Re: Asaba Has Less Fewer Igbo Immigrate , More In Sabo Geri In Kano by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 03, 2013
I don't know why every body love to stay in his land, but the Igbos keep moving around as if they don't have land and origin! Mctchwwwww, u better learn to stay in ur land. I hate igbos-ijaws

I LOVE MY LAND and can't Leave it for someone's else place

Re: Asaba Has Less Fewer Igbo Immigrate , More In Sabo Geri In Kano by Nnewi1stSon: 9:55am On Nov 03, 2013
Usbeel: I don't know why every body love to stay in his land, but the Igbos keep moving around as if they don't have land and origin! Mctchwwwww, u better learn to stay in ur land. I hate igbos-ijaws
And what makes you think Igbos give a ff.u.c.k about your existence? undecided our ideology is simple, just like the colonialist, we come to your land, exploit, make something out of it, and leave when we've had enough. So, dan bakauya, ka bar fushi da alherin inyamurai wink

2 Likes

Re: Asaba Has Less Fewer Igbo Immigrate , More In Sabo Geri In Kano by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 03, 2013
Nnewi1stSon: And what makes you think Igbos give a ff.u.c.k about your existence? undecided our ideology is simple, just like the colonialist, we come to your land, exploit, make something out of it, and leave when we've had enough. So, dan bakauya, ka bar fushi da alherin inyamurai wink

Jaki, wawa, mahaukaci, kaine dan bakauyiyan nt me! When ever I bcom d executive of my state..., hmmm u guys go see wonders!!! I'll keep a record which can never be beaten by anyone on u guys!

1 Like

Re: Asaba Has Less Fewer Igbo Immigrate , More In Sabo Geri In Kano by Nnewi1stSon: 11:44am On Nov 03, 2013
^Ka zagi ubanka da'a Makabatar....
Re: Asaba Has Less Fewer Igbo Immigrate , More In Sabo Geri In Kano by Wsdm: 12:24pm On Nov 03, 2013
Igbos are more of disadvantage incase Nigeria disintegrate than any other tribes, yet they always shout Biafra.
Oya all of you should start going to your Biafra region now before i vex! You see, them no fit.
As a northernern, not all the part of the north i can live. But behold, Igbos lives everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Asaba Has Less Fewer Igbo Immigrate , More In Sabo Geri In Kano by ikeyman00(m): 12:38pm On Nov 03, 2013
^^^ok

1 Like

Re: Asaba Has Less Fewer Igbo Immigrate , More In Sabo Geri In Kano by gameboy727(m): 12:47pm On Nov 03, 2013
Yeah. If you enter Sabon Gari you'ld think you are somewhere in the east. So many Ibos there.
Re: Asaba Has Less Fewer Igbo Immigrate , More In Sabo Geri In Kano by T8ksy(m): 3:02pm On Nov 03, 2013
ibos are everywhere in nigeria like sand . The irony though is that ibos never have anything nice to say about their various hosts in the country. Infact, they hate their hosts and are not too shy to show it.

I wonder then how bsd things must be in their region that they have to come and hustle for their daily bread among the same folks they hate with unbridled passion .

This is why am of the opinion that .............it sucks to be..............

1 Like

Re: Asaba Has Less Fewer Igbo Immigrate , More In Sabo Geri In Kano by donphilopus: 4:41pm On Nov 03, 2013
Do you really know the OP of this thread before posting comments??
Re: Asaba Has Less Fewer Igbo Immigrate , More In Sabo Geri In Kano by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 03, 2013
donphilopus: Do you really know the OP of this thread before posting comments??

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Asaba Has Less Fewer Igbo Immigrate , More In Sabo Geri In Kano by donphilopus: 4:55pm On Nov 03, 2013
Prof Corruption:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Asaba Has Less Fewer Igbo Immigrate , More In Sabo Geri In Kano by DonBrutus(m): 5:15pm On Nov 03, 2013
T8ksy: ibos are everywhere in nigeria like sand . The irony though is that ibos never have anything nice to say about their various hosts in the country. Infact, they hate their hosts and are not too shy to show it.

I wonder then how bsd things must be in their region that they have to come and hustle for their daily bread among the same folks they hate with unbridled passion .

This is why am of the opinion that .............it sucks to be..............
men, this guy too mumu for my liking, when u talk of hate maybe u shld go dust ur history book and see who were the first instigators of clanish, hateful and tribal politics and mentality,
Re: Asaba Has Less Fewer Igbo Immigrate , More In Sabo Geri In Kano by Akpaife(m): 6:44pm On Nov 03, 2013
[quote
author=Wsdm]Igbos are more of disadvantage incase Nigeria disintegrate
than any other tribes, yet they always shout Biafra.
Oya all of you should start going to your Biafra region now before i
vex! You see, them no fit.
As a northernern, not all the part of the north i can live. But behold,
Igbos lives everywhere. [/quote]
soon igbos will contest n rule ur state ur mumu brain go open

1 Like

Re: Asaba Has Less Fewer Igbo Immigrate , More In Sabo Geri In Kano by Ikengawo: 7:14pm On Nov 03, 2013
LOL to pretend that Igbo land is worst off than anywhere in Nigeria is hilarious to me. I grew up in the east and didn't see real poverty till I came to Lagos as saw people on the outskirts of the city living in grass huts, people on the inside in slums.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHb94F1ntnY

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Can’t Use His Kangaroo Primaries To Stop Me In 2015- Senator Ganiyu / Allah Gave Us Your Weapons Free Of Charge – Shekau To Nigerian Army / ISIS Dares Turkey To Save Kobani,nigerians Please Beg Turkey To Save Kobani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.