Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,551 members, 7,819,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Midnight Crew's Mike Abdul Curses Bloggers Over His Marital Divorce Story - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Midnight Crew's Mike Abdul Curses Bloggers Over His Marital Divorce Story (4423 Views)

Teebillz Drags Omawunmi's Husband Into His Marital Drama / OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) / Comedian BasketMouth Slams Nigerian Bloggers Over Late Brother’s Death (TWEET) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Midnight Crew's Mike Abdul Curses Bloggers Over His Marital Divorce Story by Flirtyfemi: 7:49am On Nov 03, 2013
A few days ago, some blogs reported that Midnight crew's Mike Abdul was having issues with his wife, as a matter of fact, it was reported that he divorced his wife, Vivien Stephen Eva and was cheating with gospel singer Monique.
I personally had to ask Mike Abdul what was going on!

Seeing the news reports, an embittered Mike Abdul said "My name is MIKE ABDUL. You don't really know the devil's tricks until he plays it on you. May the conscience of evil doers be their judge. When they seek honour, they will not find it. They will not lack shame and misfortune in their generation. They and their supporters shall partake of immense losses. OLU-FAMOUS, NAIJAPALS, NIGERIAN-FILMS and all bloggers and media places that have risen to do me evil shall be plagued with evil for the rest of their days. AMIN." http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/11/midnight-crews-mike-abdul-curses.html

Re: Midnight Crew's Mike Abdul Curses Bloggers Over His Marital Divorce Story by yomalex(m): 7:56am On Nov 03, 2013
It Can be painful, I don't know if to say Amen sef.

1 Like

Re: Midnight Crew's Mike Abdul Curses Bloggers Over His Marital Divorce Story by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 03, 2013
o boy, only God can bless bloggers nw o. after this great cause.
blogger need to learn to verify their news a simple call will do.
Re: Midnight Crew's Mike Abdul Curses Bloggers Over His Marital Divorce Story by Chaleeee: 8:23am On Nov 03, 2013
Amen!!!!!
Re: Midnight Crew's Mike Abdul Curses Bloggers Over His Marital Divorce Story by homesteady(m): 8:29am On Nov 03, 2013
C'mon that's harsh!
He should have just laughed over the story! undecided
Re: Midnight Crew's Mike Abdul Curses Bloggers Over His Marital Divorce Story by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 03, 2013
As a gospel artist and chtistian, all he had to do was say God bless them.
Re: Midnight Crew's Mike Abdul Curses Bloggers Over His Marital Divorce Story by jeffizy(m): 9:45am On Nov 03, 2013
The Bloggers be like:
Ki la gbe , Ki le ju!!

Wetin we carry, wetin you take attack us ?
Lol
Re: Midnight Crew's Mike Abdul Curses Bloggers Over His Marital Divorce Story by MsSpaqs(f): 7:03pm On Nov 03, 2013
Hmm..
Re: Midnight Crew's Mike Abdul Curses Bloggers Over His Marital Divorce Story by blesoh(f): 7:31pm On Nov 03, 2013
yomalex: It Can be painful, I don't know if to say Amen sef.
lol,u are so funny.
nairaland no go kill person abeg.lol
Re: Midnight Crew's Mike Abdul Curses Bloggers Over His Marital Divorce Story by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 03, 2013
angry

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Acquire N4 Million Rolex Watch - Hard Work Pays / Scary!! Beauty Queens Made To Catwalk Through The Valley Of Death(photos) / Destiny Etiko Excited As She Meets Osita Iheme (pawpaw)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.