Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Kemi Omololu-olunloyo In A Tussle With Ajumose Bus Driver - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Omololu-olunloyo In A Tussle With Ajumose Bus Driver (1213 Views)

Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB / Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo: I Earn $50 Per Tweet / Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Holds Father Hostage, Releases Him After 30 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Omololu-olunloyo In A Tussle With Ajumose Bus Driver by esshman(m): 8:22am On Nov 03, 2013
This is what the ex-governor's controversial daughter posted on her Facebook page:

Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo
# Breaking: Major incident just happened in Ibadan. I am upalled
and very sad. My youngest child was dragged by one of Gov
Ajimobis transit buses at 6pm tonight. While I was trying to help
a woman with a small child, the driver moved and refused to
stop as my child was caught outside the bus. Many ppl kept
telling him to stop and the ignorant conductor was telling me to
shut up. I wrestled the steering wheel from him in a crowded bus
and took the keys off the ignition with over 80 ppl in the bus. This
is what I had to do to save my childs life. It is a disgrace and
dark day in Oyo state today. I navigated the bus to the front of a
police station.
IF THIS IS THE NIGERIA WE ARE LIVING NOW, IT HAS TO
CHANGE.
More to come. I will be speaking with the media and Governors
office.
KJ suffered hand injuries. All along I was screaming my name
and at one point ppl were telling him I was Governor Olunloyos
daughter. He said he did not care if I was the presidents child.
This is to show you how citizens are treated daily.
I have just released the bus keys to the police. I am a few public
figures that take public transportation in this city in order to mix
with the masses and to have this happen to me is a shame not
withstanding my son could have been run over by other vehicles
if detached from that bus.
This is a live photo of the bus at 7.30pm. The police just dropped
me home. My son is in stable condition.
UPDATE: Pls do NOT make any political or religious comments on
this incident on my page. You will be BANNED. I do not need PDP
comments about the drivers conduct. It can happen under any
party. The driver clearly said that he did NOT care if I was the
President's daughter. I simply took charge in a screaming bus
STEERING THE WHEEL AND SEIZING THE KEYS TO A TRANSIT
BUS and no citizen of Oyo state needed to go thru that horror
today. I do not need any religious comments. Some of you have
been banned.
MY FAMILY IS UPSET NOW.
Dr A. Olukemi Omololu-Olunloyo

m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=540943189326828&id=405398802881268&set=a.405424202878728.98115.405398802881268&_rdr#541182425969571

If this is true, she did well for the first time.
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo In A Tussle With Ajumose Bus Driver by icon8: 8:31am On Nov 03, 2013
The write-up makes no sense to me! BTW, is she really a Dr.? I mean, a Ph.D holder?
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo In A Tussle With Ajumose Bus Driver by esshman(m): 8:38am On Nov 03, 2013
i dont knw if she has PhD or if she is a medical practitioner but considering all the bad things she had done in the past, she did well this time!
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo In A Tussle With Ajumose Bus Driver by esshman(m): 8:40am On Nov 03, 2013
i couldn't munch the page

http:// m.facebook.com/photo.php?
fbid=540943189326828&id=405398802881268&set=a.4054242
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo In A Tussle With Ajumose Bus Driver by juman(m): 9:02am On Nov 03, 2013
Aunty Kemi and her wahala! grin
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo In A Tussle With Ajumose Bus Driver by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:46am On Nov 03, 2013
'"IT Is a shame because it apend 2 u and ur son'"but it wouldn't be if it were a commoner...mstweew
Attention seeking whor.e
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo In A Tussle With Ajumose Bus Driver by oderemo(m): 11:08am On Nov 03, 2013
Kemi,my would your family be upset.. You silly woman.
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo In A Tussle With Ajumose Bus Driver by DisGuy: 11:34am On Nov 03, 2013
Map Doctor Musiwa and Kemi Omololu have something in common == CANADA grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo In A Tussle With Ajumose Bus Driver by esshman(m): 11:42am On Nov 03, 2013
She once said she doesn't need an Imam to be her alarm every 5am. smh
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo In A Tussle With Ajumose Bus Driver by juman(m): 12:10pm On Nov 03, 2013
Dis Guy: Map Doctor Musiwa and Kemi Omololu have something in common == CANADA grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo In A Tussle With Ajumose Bus Driver by ifyalways(f): 2:39pm On Nov 03, 2013
Dis Guy: Map Doctor Musiwa and Kemi Omololu have something in common == CANADA grin grin
Lmao

And they would make a perfect couple. cheesy

@topic, Sorry madam Kemi.
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo In A Tussle With Ajumose Bus Driver by Kodak2000: 12:34am On Nov 17, 2013
KEMI IS A LIAR. THIS PACK OF LIES DOESNOT EVEN MAKE SENSE. SHE WAS FIGHTING THE BUS DRIVER OVER THE 20 NAIRA BUS FARE THAT SHE DON'T WANT TO PAY. EVEN THE STORY IS SENSELESS. STUPID LIAR KEMI. ALWAYS LYING WHEN WRONG. LIKE CLAIMING HER SMALL WHITE LANDLADY RAPED HER WHEN SHE WAS NOT ABLE TO PAY HER RENT. KEMI IS ALWAYS A LIAR.

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo’s Letter To Jonathan splits Reps / U.S Plane Finds The Chibok Girls / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.