Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,985 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Nairaland Beware Of A Tiler Called TUNDE - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Nairaland Beware Of A Tiler Called TUNDE (2532 Views)

Dear Nairalander Beware Of A Tiler Called TUNDE / Beware Of A Tiler Called Tunde Is Unprofessional / A Must Read Before You Call A Tiler To Lay Tiles In Your House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Beware Of A Tiler Called TUNDE by ganny1: 11:34am On Nov 03, 2013
Am usin dis medium to warn my fellow brothers nd sisters to b careful about a tiler called TUNDE, he has no knowledge about d job, am d 3 persons he did this rubbish to. He wasted my 1.6m tiles nd asconded wit d upfront money i paid him. Pls come nd see wat he did b4 u run to his trap. Am regretin now, one day for d thief, another for d owner
Re: Nairaland Beware Of A Tiler Called TUNDE by texaco1: 11:53am On Nov 03, 2013
Whaoooo, God save me o. I was already contemplating given him a contract due to his persistent advert here .@ op thanks for the info
Re: Nairaland Beware Of A Tiler Called TUNDE by ganny1: 12:08pm On Nov 03, 2013
Come nd inspect what he did to me, my site is in lagos. Lookin at him wil tells u d kind of person he is
Re: Nairaland Beware Of A Tiler Called TUNDE by ricki: 2:37pm On Nov 03, 2013
do you have his picture? or better still show us the bad work he did!
Re: Nairaland Beware Of A Tiler Called TUNDE by Tundetiler2011(m): 3:09pm On Nov 03, 2013
You disrespected urself so much,I worked very hard for u,and u kept my money(balance),post those pics of those work I did for u and let all the Nairaland see to judge,this how u lied to other workers at the site,nobody believe u cos of your dubious attitude,You this useless element of none commercial value

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Beware Of A Tiler Called TUNDE by Tundetiler2011(m): 3:14pm On Nov 03, 2013
@ Texsco1,the truth will be reveal to everyone here,if he can post those pics of the work I did for him,see them make judge,he's still owning me money which I have complain

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Beware Of A Tiler Called TUNDE by Tundetiler2011(m): 3:17pm On Nov 03, 2013
@ Rick1 God bless you my brother,pictures of my work will determine,tell him to post all the pictures...

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Beware Of A Tiler Called TUNDE by ganny1: 3:29pm On Nov 03, 2013
Am presently out d country but if u are to giv him job pls cal dis number to inspect what dis maggot did to me. 08072122864. Or better stil go tru his profile on nairaland nd see people's comments
Re: Nairaland Beware Of A Tiler Called TUNDE by Tundetiler2011(m): 3:49pm On Nov 03, 2013
Hello my follow Nairalander This is part of is dubious attitude I'm talking about,he left us in site that day(31/10/2013) thursday,and he told me he was coming back to pay me my balance not knowing that he's running away(out of country)... The number he shown his is friends number,both of them are of the same feather

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Beware Of A Tiler Called TUNDE by ganny1: 8:22pm On Nov 03, 2013
My site located at ajah area, anybody can come nd inspect wat dis fuckin labour paraded himself as tiler. Call dis number to verify is handwork, 08072122864
Re: Nairaland Beware Of A Tiler Called TUNDE by NL1960: 8:46pm On Nov 03, 2013
ganny1: Am presently out d country but if u are to giv him job pls cal dis number to inspect what dis maggot did to me. 08072122864. Or better stil go tru his profile on nairaland nd see people's comments

So if you are out of the country, does it mean that you cannot get somebody to take the pics and send to you to post?. If you can post a phone number here, you can as well tell the owner of the phone number to take the pics of the bad job and send to you and then you post them for us to judge. I hope you are not expecting somebody that is abroad to buy a ticket and come all the way to your project at Ajah just to inspect the work that was done for you.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Beware Of A Tiler Called TUNDE by Tundetiler2011(m): 10:18pm On Nov 03, 2013
@ NL1960 God bless you sir,I want him to post the picture for the whole Nairalander to see and judge...kudos to you sir you re wonderful

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Beware Of A Tiler Called TUNDE by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 03, 2013

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Beware Of A Tiler Called TUNDE by Tundetiler2011(m): 11:38pm On Nov 03, 2013
@Ytechconst Sir,I'm So Glad I Heard From You As An Experience And Mature Man Who Has Involve In Various Project,Let Him Post The Picture Of The Whole Building And See Who's Work Is Perfect...I Rest My Case Till He Post Those Pictures

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Beware Of A Tiler Called TUNDE by Caracta(f): 11:55pm On Nov 03, 2013
Pictures pls. That's your only piece of evidence. Sorry, we can't take your word for it.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Beware Of A Tiler Called TUNDE by ganny1: 3:58am On Nov 04, 2013
Read some comments from nairalander called ATAOBA, just type d name nd read his comment about dis guy if am liein. Am more dan postin some pixs, if u like fall as a victim is not my wahala. Am only advisin people. A nairaland brother called Ataoba abvise me that time but i never listen now am facin my own now
Re: Nairaland Beware Of A Tiler Called TUNDE by ganny1: 4:22am On Nov 04, 2013
NL1960:

So if you are out of the country, does it mean that you cannot get somebody to take the pics and send to you to post?. If you can post a phone number here, you can as well tell the owner of the phone number to take the pics of the bad job and send to you and then you post them for us to judge. I hope you are not expecting somebody that is abroad to buy a ticket and come all the way to your project at Ajah just to inspect the work that was done for you.
i belief you are d same person here usin another I'd, if not u make d same rubbish contribution wen (Ataoba) a nairaland bro complained bitterly about dis guy. Ur comment dat time looks u people are here on dis forum on a mission. I advise public to abstain from u nd ur co-worker called tunder d bricklayer
Re: Nairaland Beware Of A Tiler Called TUNDE by ganny1: 4:28am On Nov 04, 2013
If u tunde continue to talk rubbish i wil teach u a lesson u wil never forget in ur life. Am just pitting u if not for God sake u could know d difference between kakki nd leather by now
Re: Nairaland Beware Of A Tiler Called TUNDE by bizz(m): 5:44am On Nov 04, 2013
Paste d pic na.......or what do u want? U want to complain n judge n crucify at d same time? If it were that bad u wud have snapped it before leaving to ur obodoyibo....since u knew u were coming to complain here...anyway...@ tunde....if he doesn't paste pictures he is soooooo lying n I will look forward to seeing ur works here....pls paste other works of urs here.....if ok by u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Beware Of A Tiler Called TUNDE by godello: 6:45am On Nov 04, 2013
Oga we need pix and not this ur critisism without base. Post pix and be vindicated. Else we assume you defrauded the tiler too.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Beware Of A Tiler Called TUNDE by Tundetiler2011(m): 7:01am On Nov 04, 2013
@ ganny1,gush, u don't like someone to insulting u ,why then r u lieing tarnishing,my own image,u cant do anything ,are u God? Oga go sit down joor,stop decieving urself and hope u re talking, post those picture and let's all Nairaland see to judge..

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Beware Of A Tiler Called TUNDE by Tundetiler2011(m): 7:12am On Nov 04, 2013
@ NL1960,Sir they re on mission,same as Atoba,who complain and never post picture of work I did for him,both are the same sourse,I'm sure of my professional as a tiler and I am ready to show the whole Nairalander that's I am professional tilers thank u sir
Re: Nairaland Beware Of A Tiler Called TUNDE by Tundetiler2011(m): 7:26am On Nov 04, 2013
@ Bizz,Morning sir,I wonder why is lieing and tarnished my image without evidence,this is part of bad and dubious attitude he does to me,he's not straight forward, we were at the site that day when he travel out for the country,he never complain,not until I saw is comment,I was so shocked,such person can kill,Sir,can I have your e-mail so I can send you picture of my past and present project thank u and God bless
Re: Nairaland Beware Of A Tiler Called TUNDE by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 04, 2013
Pls post pics for all to see, without pics no one will believe you.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Beware Of A Tiler Called TUNDE by texaco1: 8:09am On Nov 04, 2013
Hmmmmm. Nairaland is truly an interesting place
Re: Nairaland Beware Of A Tiler Called TUNDE by Tundetiler2011(m): 8:15am On Nov 04, 2013
@ segzy,I wonder why his refusing to post the pictures

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Beware Of A Tiler Called TUNDE by Tundetiler2011(m): 8:20am On Nov 04, 2013
@texsco1,its really intresting with this fool clinent of mine
Re: Nairaland Beware Of A Tiler Called TUNDE by NL1960: 10:13am On Nov 04, 2013
ganny1: i belief you are d same person here usin another I'd, if not u make d same rubbish contribution wen (Ataoba) a nairaland bro complained bitterly about dis guy. Ur comment dat time looks u people are here on dis forum on a mission. I advise public to abstain from u nd ur co-worker called tunder d bricklayer

NL1960 is one and only one on Nairaland. When Ataoba first complained, he was told to paste pictures but he never did. You have started on the same path as him.

Why are you afraid to paste pictures?. Which is easier to do?. Take pictures and paste for tile experts to judge or run abroad and start making noise on Nairaland. Iam not a tile expert neither am i a building expert. I get pictures of the project iam doing and i sent them to experts to critic and advise and sometimes before i embark on any stage, i sent mails to the experts here for opinion.

So stop making accusations here if you are not ready to support your accusations with evidences.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Beware Of A Tiler Called TUNDE by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 07, 2013
Rubbish!!! What if I refused to post pictures. Do you think pictures will tell you the whole truth. Can you depict a job that was not well plummed on a photograph. I actually owe no one any obligation to post picture. My attempts at warning people them was to prevent someone like ganny01 and co from falling into the same trap I fell into. Alas, he was one of those waiting for pictures before he could believe. Check my profile on Nairaland, I have been here for ages with very few comments. What will I gain from saying telling lies against this guy. I am a few steps away from the rank of a General in the armed forces and tell me exactly what will be my gain from messing around the image of Tunde.

Like I said ealier, you can believe me or not. I owe no one any obligation to alert you. I did that out of concern that a lot of people might become his victim here on nairaland. Again, you can choose not to believe me and go ahead to give him your job. It takes no dim away from my pocket.I will not go to my house and take the pictures for the sake of convincing anyone. I have better things to do with my time. You can go ahead and engage Tundetiler.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Beware Of A Tiler Called TUNDE by Tundetiler2011(m): 4:00pm On Nov 07, 2013
@ NL1960,sir I appreciate your sincerity toward this augment,sir u re a real man and I pray that the almight God will continue to give wisdom of a leadership,I remain qiute for both of them to post picture thanks and God bless u sir
Re: Nairaland Beware Of A Tiler Called TUNDE by ganny1: 11:53pm On Nov 07, 2013
Atouba: Rubbish!!! What if I refused to post pictures. Do you think pictures will tell you the whole truth. Can you depict a job that was not well plummed on a photograph. I actually owe no one any obligation to post picture. My attempts at warning people them was to prevent someone like ganny01 and co from falling into the same trap I fell into. Alas, he was one of those waiting for pictures before he could believe. Check my profile on Nairaland, I have been here for ages with very few comments. What will I gain from saying telling lies against this guy. I am a few steps away from the rank of a General in the armed forces and tell me exactly what will be my gain from messing around the image of Tunde.

Like I said ealier, you can believe me or not. I owe no one any obligation to alert you. I did that out of concern that a lot of people might become his victim here on nairaland. Again, you can choose not to believe me and go ahead to give him your job. It takes no dim away from my pocket.I will not go to my house and take the pictures for the sake of convincing anyone. I have better things to do with my time. You can go ahead and engage Tundetiler.
thanks Ataoba, how can I post a floor picture dat is not wel plumbed. I said ordinary floor dis guy cannot do it perfect. My door house is open anybody can come nd verify. Their was a painter I got from nairaland, his name is Teejay, d guy did a wonderful job, ve gav his contact to some of my frrineds. If u are gud y did I nid to tarnish ur image, am only sayin dis for other people not to fall do d same trap. U definitely knows dat u are not tiller, u are just lookin for ways to survive, instead of u to look for labourer at site u are goin around parading ur self as tiler, at d end of d day u spoil my 1.6m naira tiles
Re: Nairaland Beware Of A Tiler Called TUNDE by ganny1: 11:58pm On Nov 07, 2013
If u don't kip silent I wil teach u a lesson u wil never forget in ur life's time. Let me hear again paradin urself as tiler I bet u I wil tel u d different between kaki nd leather. I nid u as a scapegoat to d others on nairaland

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Bedroom DETACHED Bungalows Are Available 4 Sale @efab Estate, Dakwa, Abuja / Forsale Running Bottle/pure Water Factory Forsale Fully Running Well.pix ikorodu / ABC And VIP Gardens Estate In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.