Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Beware Of A Tiler Called Tunde Is Unprofessional - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Beware Of A Tiler Called Tunde Is Unprofessional (913 Views)

Dear Nairalander Beware Of A Tiler Called TUNDE / Nairaland Beware Of A Tiler Called TUNDE / A Must Read Before You Call A Tiler To Lay Tiles In Your House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of A Tiler Called Tunde Is Unprofessional by ganny1: 12:09am On Nov 08, 2013
Am using dis medium to warn general public to beware of a tiler called tunde. His unprofessional, he wasted over my 1.6m naira tiles . This his number incase he change a name on nairaland 08189233215 or 08035095668.
Re: Beware Of A Tiler Called Tunde Is Unprofessional by DUNKA(m): 2:49am On Nov 08, 2013
Kindly explain what happened so dt people could learn from your unfortunate experience.
Re: Beware Of A Tiler Called Tunde Is Unprofessional by ganny1: 3:45am On Nov 08, 2013
I gav a job to dis unprofessional tiler, he nearly broke al my tiles wit his lack of experience. Al my toilet wall nd floor is nothing to write about. Mainly because I was not around I paid him 95per of is money wit d hope he did a gud job. Wen I arrived I nid to cal his attention to rectify his mistakes nd b4 God nd man, I paid him is remainin 5per witout challenging him of d broken tiles dat worth hundred of thousands. Wen I left d site dat day dis guy just take his heel because is not capable to rectify the mistakes. I bought Like 1.6m naira tiles nd paid him over 300k, at d end I wasted over 2milion because I cannot get my taste from wot he did. All his work bend nd d floor is not plum. infact I cannot forgiv dis bastard, he could ve told me initially dat his not a tiler den I look for somewhere else
Re: Beware Of A Tiler Called Tunde Is Unprofessional by Gboliwe: 3:54am On Nov 08, 2013
ganny1: I gav a job to dis unprofessional tiler, he nearly broke al my tiles wit his lack of experience. Al my toilet wall nd floor is nothing to write about. Mainly because I was not around I paid him 95per of is money wit d hope he did a gud job. Wen I arrived I nid to cal his attention to rectify his mistakes nd b4 God nd man, I paid him is remainin 5per witout challenging him of d broken tiles dat worth hundred of thousands. Wen I left d site dat day dis guy just take his heel because is not capable to rectify the mistakes. I bought Like 1.6m naira tiles nd paid him over 300k, at d end I wasted over 2milion because I cannot get my taste from wot he did. All his work bend nd d floor is not plum. infact I cannot forgiv dis bastard, he could ve told me initially dat his not a tiler den I look for somewhere else
sad experience you had, but please forgive him so that you do not get tied down spiritually. Unforgiveness keeps one in bondage according to experience and the holy book. But, thanks for the alert. I just hope he would come around and tell us his own version
Re: Beware Of A Tiler Called Tunde Is Unprofessional by Tundetiler2011(m): 5:43am On Nov 08, 2013
@ ganny U re a big lair,u never complain when we meet abt the work I did for,u ran away because of my balance,its was one of your friend that came to inform me u were running away,stinginess and fraudulent attitude is also affecting u change your way mr story teller,post pics of those work and the broken tiles and let all the nairaland see,if u can't then remain silent
Re: Beware Of A Tiler Called Tunde Is Unprofessional by Tundetiler2011(m): 5:50am On Nov 08, 2013
@ Gbollwe,thanks for your sweet word,u re indeed a genuine man,he won't listen to accept is mistake tarnished my image without prove I knew him to be a strong hearted man,I will let him know that's not everyone u meet here are the same
Re: Beware Of A Tiler Called Tunde Is Unprofessional by Tundetiler2011(m): 6:03am On Nov 08, 2013
@ Dunka,I'm not here to judge,I want prove,tell him to post picture of whole work I did for him,that's I can say for now
Re: Beware Of A Tiler Called Tunde Is Unprofessional by ganny1: 3:45am On Nov 09, 2013
Yes beware of him
Re: Beware Of A Tiler Called Tunde Is Unprofessional by ganny1: 7:38pm On Nov 09, 2013
Beware of TUNDE tiler, mere lookin at him wil tell u who is he. Is not a tiler, am stil regretin by givin him a tilling work. If u nid a labourer at site den u can him but pertaining to tillin pls kip distance from.
Re: Beware Of A Tiler Called Tunde Is Unprofessional by Tundetiler2011(m): 7:48pm On Nov 09, 2013
@ ganny,u re the one we need to be feared,God will spoil all your reputation, and expose your dubiousness attitude soon your attitude and fradualater way as made u to think everyone u meet here u can chance,omo na big mistake ooo cos am back and better

(1) (Reply)

Invest Now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / A Decent 3 Bedroom Flat At Beckly Estate, Abule-egba N300k / Two 4 Bedroom Flat For Sale In New Ocean Parade Towers In Ikoyi, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.