Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

What Is The Best Browser For Android? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Best Browser For Android? (6260 Views)

UC Browser Wicked, ᔝ The Best Browser So Far / Best Mobile Browser For Downloading Movies? / What's The Best Browser For Blackberry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Browser For Android? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 03, 2013
I need a browser I can rely on anytime, anywhere. i already have opera and uc browser but they kindda suck. when m using opera and i minimize to use another application; like maybe whatsapp, it says "opera mini has stopped" when I try to go back and continue using the opera. Uc browser doesnt quit on it's own like opera does but it is damn slow. especially in loading pictures; even on 3G. i have heard of chrome and fire fox browsers but I havent downloaded them yet. to th0se using fire fox and chr0me, are they reliable? is there any other browser better than them?
Re: What Is The Best Browser For Android? by Dannylux: 10:20am On Nov 04, 2013
Next browser or Normal browser
Re: What Is The Best Browser For Android? by twosquare(m): 4:13pm On Nov 04, 2013
Marthakings: I need a browser I can rely on anytime, anywhere. i already have opera and uc browser but they kindda suck. when m using opera and i minimize to use another application; like maybe whatsapp, it says "opera mini has stopped" when I try to go back and continue using the opera. Uc browser doesnt quit on it's own like opera does but it is damn slow. especially in loading pictures; even on 3G. i have heard of chrome and fire fox browsers but I havent downloaded them yet. to th0se using fire fox and chr0me, are they reliable? is there any other browser better than them?
if UC browser, go to d right hand corner or its setting and turn On d speed mode..it will b pretty fast and consumes less data

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Browser For Android? by Dannylux: 4:49pm On Nov 04, 2013
twosquare: if UC browser, go to d right hand corner or its setting and turn On d speed mode..it will b pretty fast and consumes less data

Really helpful
Re: What Is The Best Browser For Android? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 04, 2013
None of those browsers, is faster Dan chrome browser!

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Browser For Android? by justicesky24(m): 5:48pm On Nov 04, 2013
No browser fast reach boat browser
Re: What Is The Best Browser For Android? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 04, 2013
Google Chrome !! Its easy to use and mad fast
Re: What Is The Best Browser For Android? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 04, 2013
Dolphin browser or One browser.
Re: What Is The Best Browser For Android? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 04, 2013
FrostyZonn: Dolphin browser or One browser.
justicesky24: No browser fast reach boat browser
What are all dz: boat,one, dolphin
Re: What Is The Best Browser For Android? by physise(m): 9:54pm On Nov 04, 2013
Opera cool
Re: What Is The Best Browser For Android? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 04, 2013
veektorh:
What are all dz: boat,one, dolphin

Obviously, you haven't been exploring
Those 3 beat chrome in terms of speed hands down
Re: What Is The Best Browser For Android? by Defaramade(m): 10:22pm On Nov 04, 2013
Marthakings: I need a browser I can rely on anytime, anywhere. i already have opera and uc browser but they kindda suck. when m using opera and i minimize to use another application; like maybe whatsapp, it says "opera mini has stopped" when I try to go back and continue using the opera. Uc browser doesnt quit on it's own like opera does but it is damn slow. especially in loading pictures; even on 3G. i have heard of chrome and fire fox browsers but I havent downloaded them yet. to th0se using fire fox and chr0me, are they reliable? is there any other browser better than them?
maybe its airtel u are using because uc browser is one of the fastest & feature filled browser out there. I only use opera because it's very light & it saves data. But whenever i want to enjoy my browsing or when downloading heavy files it's uc browser for me.
Re: What Is The Best Browser For Android? by FKO1(m): 11:16pm On Nov 04, 2013
DOLPHIN BROWSER
Re: What Is The Best Browser For Android? by Nobody: 3:11am On Nov 05, 2013
thank u all. u just wasted about 50mb to download chrome and firefox. yeah, i used wasted cos I swear dey suck big time. i also downloaded next browser. it was okay tho...
Re: What Is The Best Browser For Android? by Nobody: 3:13am On Nov 05, 2013
i just downloaded one, boat and dolphin browers. lemme check them out
Re: What Is The Best Browser For Android? by harizonal123(m): 3:41am On Nov 05, 2013
I gat them all.

Re: What Is The Best Browser For Android? by Nobody: 3:46am On Nov 05, 2013
harizonal123: I gat them all.
wow! i love ur phone's layout.. wat kindda f0ne z dat? htc?
Re: What Is The Best Browser For Android? by Nobody: 3:50am On Nov 05, 2013
dolphin is slow.... buh i like one brower; itz jst dat when i type, the text doesnt how in the text box unless i use "long input" method
Re: What Is The Best Browser For Android? by Dannylux: 6:16am On Nov 05, 2013
adaobi123: Google Chrome !! Its easy to use and mad fast

chrome browser drains data like mad, not advisable for people with small megabytes cap lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Best Browser For Android? by Dannylux: 6:19am On Nov 05, 2013
Marthakings:

HTC no dey carry double sim
Re: What Is The Best Browser For Android? by Nobody: 6:21am On Nov 05, 2013
Dannylux:

HTC no dey carry double sim
u don wake up?
Re: What Is The Best Browser For Android? by Dannylux: 6:22am On Nov 05, 2013
Defaramade: maybe its airtel u are using because uc browser is one of the fastest & feature filled browser out there. I only use opera because it's very light & it saves data. But whenever i want to enjoy my browsing or when downloading heavy files it's uc browser for me.

you're right. same here with me but dunno why It's resume download feature is problematic lately undecided that's why I use follow come browser to download large files
Re: What Is The Best Browser For Android? by Dannylux: 6:23am On Nov 05, 2013
Marthakings:

and about doing my chores sad

what about you?
Re: What Is The Best Browser For Android? by Nobody: 6:38am On Nov 05, 2013
Dannylux:

and about doing my chores sad

what about you?
dnt derail. this thread might get to frontpage..... we'll chat on whatsapp... buh right nw, i wanna go and look for my dog... dat sonofabitch ran out of the house again.... i wonder how he opens d gate sef...
Re: What Is The Best Browser For Android? by Defaramade(m): 6:43am On Nov 05, 2013
Dannylux:

you're right. same here with me but dunno why It's resume download feature is problematic lately undecided that's why I use follow come browser to download large files
i noticed that too, i've started using dolphin browser for downloading too.
Re: What Is The Best Browser For Android? by Nobody: 6:59am On Nov 05, 2013
Defaramade: i noticed that too, i've started using dolphin browser for downloading too.

Try One browser, it's downloading speed is off the chain, most especially if you are using wifi.
Re: What Is The Best Browser For Android? by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 05, 2013
Dannylux:

chrome browser drains data like mad, not advisable for people with small megabytes cap lipsrsealed

Really ? Lol. Thank God my data plan is unlimited. tongue
Re: What Is The Best Browser For Android? by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 05, 2013
u are having tht operamini shut down, cox of low ram... not a problem of ur browser, but low ram....

u can add it to apps to be protected with dx tool...

and for the best browser..

GOOGLE CHROME...

best mobile view browser??

OPERAMINI....this browser dosnt execute any flash play or java shii... twaz made perfectly for mobile.....
Re: What Is The Best Browser For Android? by nani667: 8:56am On Nov 05, 2013
I've used practically all the browsers on playstore... and other than Google Chrome, UC Browser, Dolphin Browser, Opera Mini, Next Browser, Boat Browser, Maxathon Browser.......the rest are just crap....

UC Browser is the Ultimate downloading machine....Just use it basically for downloading large files....it also has data compression technology... so saves you some data if you browse with it...

Google Chrome is pretty cool...I only found that out recently... and I've been using it ever since....awesome browser..and when you synchronize your Google account, it automatically saves all your passwords to all the sites you log into....that is...if you format your device.. or change your device, any site you've logged into previously on chrome, your username password is already saved..so you don't have to go through the stress of re typing all that smiley

Opera mini is sweet....recommended if you wanna be economical with your browser....and it's really nice (still awesome...since the days of symbian)...I use it all the time...and that's what I'm using right now....
Re: What Is The Best Browser For Android? by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 05, 2013
joeydozzy:

Obviously, you haven't been exploring
Those 3 beat chrome in terms of speed hands down
Nah I've used dem in the past, chrome is faster than dem all, I dnt recommend chrome for downloading coz once yu get download unsuccessful no way to resume it
Re: What Is The Best Browser For Android? by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 05, 2013
deejay_harry1: u are having tht operamini shut down, cox of low ram... not a problem of ur browser, but low ram.....

If yu leave opera mini for a while, when yu com back to it yu wouldn't be able to access previous pages! Except ur current page..
Re: What Is The Best Browser For Android? by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 05, 2013
veektorh:

If yu leave opera mini for a while, when yu com back to it yu wouldn't be able to access previous pages! Except ur current page..
thtz if ur ram task killer killed it..

if u have enough ram, u wont experience such...

im using operamini on my phone ryt now...

and i minimize like mad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 / Opera Mini Running. Nothing To Display - Error On Nokia 302 / Why Is That People Are Selling Their INFINIX Hot Note Pro? Pls Come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.