Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,139 members, 7,845,781 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Can I Register And Use Paypal Here In Nigeria. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can I Register And Use Paypal Here In Nigeria. (1299 Views)

Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support / How Can I Register A School With Corporate Affairs Commission / Open Paypal Here In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Register And Use Paypal Here In Nigeria. by wealthmag: 12:14pm On Jul 11, 2008
I am stucked.
I just registered with a very lucrative affiliate program, but the problem is that they only pay affiliate commision into your paypal account.
Can anyone offer solution.
Re: Can I Register And Use Paypal Here In Nigeria. by dree1: 1:59pm On Jul 11, 2008
The answer is YES. could you post your email here and I 'll forward u d details.
Re: Can I Register And Use Paypal Here In Nigeria. by ztyle(m): 2:14pm On Jul 11, 2008
No u can't use paypal in nigeria, Paypal Disable Nigerian embarassed
Re: Can I Register And Use Paypal Here In Nigeria. by freby(m): 9:51pm On Jul 12, 2008
It's possible to register for a paypal account here in Naija but the problem is in verifying it and using it from Nigeria. You may eventually run into problems. Register your account with a foreign address and get a debit card with that address is the best way to go. I have heard people suggest some of our neighbouring african countries which are accepted but you might eventually need a US bank account to get it out or simply spend your funds online.
Re: Can I Register And Use Paypal Here In Nigeria. by bolaoni(m): 2:43am On Jul 21, 2008
Guys, let us be careful here. Though it is possible to open a PP account from here, it is a DANGEROUS venture. Paypal
is like a task master and you cannot question their decisions.

What do I mean? When the people at PP discovers something is fishy they close an account without asking you to defend yourself. The sanction comes before anything else. Imagine you piling up enough money in your account and it being shut down.

So thread softly my people. wink

@ stillLeno,

You sell PayPal? grin grin grin embarassed
Re: Can I Register And Use Paypal Here In Nigeria. by eddyhaze(m): 8:52am On Jul 23, 2008
but what if you have a us address can you still use it?or will it be illegal to do that?
Re: Can I Register And Use Paypal Here In Nigeria. by eddyhaze(m): 9:01am On Jul 23, 2008
but what if you have a us address can you still use it to open a paypal account?if so how do you verify it?or will it be illegal to do that?
Re: Can I Register And Use Paypal Here In Nigeria. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 21, 2012
It is very possible to operate paypal here in nigeria but you need to know the secrets involved.If you say its not possible check out my video on youtube. search for "how to operate paypal in nigeria" on youtube

If you need me to put you through shoot me a mail at:
olayanjugto@yahoo.com or call me on 08052445026

(1) (Reply)

1 Million Naira Business Idea / Start Up Business With 1.5million Naira / Kaymu Chooses To Attack Konga Directly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.