Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Picture Of Solar Eclipse As Seen In Ibadan - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Picture Of Solar Eclipse As Seen In Ibadan (40994 Views)

Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse / How To Safely Observe Sunday’s Solar Eclipse / Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Solar Eclipse As Seen In Ibadan by Oothman(m): 11:36pm On Nov 05, 2013
Ahmate: Nah lie joor, no eclipse because i dey 4 ibadan and we never experience such of thing.
Nah true cos i saw it wif my korokoro eyyes..i even witnessed it for abt six time ...buh its diferent from dat of 2007 s
Re: Picture Of Solar Eclipse As Seen In Ibadan by bamac(m): 7:07am On Nov 06, 2013
Na ibadan i dey on sunday and i no c ds kind eclipse o. Ds one i dey c na even photoshop and barber shop
Re: Picture Of Solar Eclipse As Seen In Ibadan by iogbonnaya(m): 7:47am On Nov 06, 2013
DONkollione: That guy must be igbo. U wan even use eclipse do business advert. Na wa oo

Ibo kwenu?

Don mumu,shee U know sey u dey craze?

They are hia! grin
Re: Picture Of Solar Eclipse As Seen In Ibadan by gingin7434: 8:41am On Nov 06, 2013
infoscope: photochop
dere was notin like dat here in Ibadan oo! Better photochop as you talk
Re: Picture Of Solar Eclipse As Seen In Ibadan by Emmakulate: 9:10am On Nov 06, 2013
Na lie joor,na Ibadan I dey wey I watch d sky frm morning till evening
Re: Picture Of Solar Eclipse As Seen In Ibadan by realcomet(m): 10:33am On Nov 06, 2013
Gud day 2u fellow Nairalanders, I was very surprised and hapi tho' 2c my photo works on Eclipse flipping tru d pages here &even finally gotten its way to the nairaland front page viewed by over 22,000 Nigerians /day. Honestly i didn't know how it got here cos I don't know d post originator (OCTAVO) personally b4 now, but I rily appreciate your drive soo much on this post, U r simply wonderful

I'm rily grateful 2 evry1 dat appreciated d works & also d critics. But to made clouds clear, d pix was not manipulated by photoshop only d title & my copyright label its all photoshop did 4me. I'm not so keen in photo exhibition & competition so the pix original motive was just to appreciate the nature.
The eclipse was not a total one so not easily noticeable as some people commented but you will notice a funny sunshine, dull like twilight or as if it was going to rain. I actually tot d eclipse was over cos the presumed time was @midday while I was in church. So it was this funny daylight that made me to wear my sun shade & look directly to behold the beautiful art of Nature by God. I quickly rushed in to pik up my photo gears & the shooting began. Thanks to my Telephoto lens, polarizer, my DSLR & my sunshade.
I enjoyed shooting that eclipse
Thanks for your Time!!

I am Tumi Adefehinti CEO of MemoryPix multimedia. A well seasoned wedding Photographer & Tutor for photography enthusiast, hobbyst & beginner @memorypixmultimedia academy
pin:215D3B01, 08065180702
www.facebook.com/memorypixmultimedia
www.memorypixmultimedia.webs dotcom
Re: Picture Of Solar Eclipse As Seen In Ibadan by PurestBoy(m): 10:37am On Nov 06, 2013
OCTAVO: This picture was taken today in Ibadan by a friend‘s friend who‘s a professional photographer.

The person that took the pics is Tumi, he's a friend here in Ibadan. He's a great photographer and perfect for covering wedding events. It was this morning that he's just aware of his work on nairaland.
Re: Picture Of Solar Eclipse As Seen In Ibadan by PurestBoy(m): 10:42am On Nov 06, 2013
realcomet: Gud day 2u fellow Nairalanders, I was very surprised and hapi tho' 2c my photo works on Eclipse flipping tru d pages here &even finally gotten its way to the nairaland front page viewed by over 22,000 Nigerians /day. Honestly i didn't know how it got here cos I don't know d post originator (OCTAVO) personally b4 now, but I rily appreciate your drive soo much on this post, U r simply wonderful

I'm rily grateful 2 evry1 dat appreciated d works & also d critics. But to made clouds clear, d pix was not manipulated by photoshop only d title & my copyright label its all photoshop did 4me. I'm not so keen in photo exhibition & competition so the pix original motive was just to appreciate the nature.
The eclipse was not a total one so not easily noticeable as some people commented but you will notice a funny sunshine, dull like twilight or as if it was going to rain. I actually tot d eclipse was over cos the presumed time was @midday while I was in church. So it was this funny daylight that made me to wear my sun shade & look directly to behold the beautiful art of Nature by God. I quickly rushed in to pik up my photo gears & the shooting began. Thanks to my Telephoto lens, polarizer, my DSLR & my sunshade.
I enjoyed shooting that eclipse
Thanks for your Time!!

I am Tumi Adefehinti CEO of MemoryPix multimedia. A well seasoned wedding Photographer & Tutor for photography enthusiast, hobbyst & beginner @memorypixmultimedia academy
www.memorypixmultimedia.webs.com

Mr Tumi, I dey feel u bro, I go come your office come collect something make we take wash the eclipse and your work on frontpage.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Solar Eclipse As Seen In Ibadan by realcomet(m): 10:58am On Nov 06, 2013
Thanks OCTAVO. U r simply wonderful

grin @purestboy
Re: Picture Of Solar Eclipse As Seen In Ibadan by Dizzella(f): 2:36pm On Nov 06, 2013
D eclipse issue was real cos i also witnessed it @ ogbomoso
Re: Picture Of Solar Eclipse As Seen In Ibadan by OCTAVO: 5:02pm On Nov 06, 2013
realcomet: Thanks OCTAVO. U r simply wonderful

grin @purestboy
You are welcome sir. I‘m gonna add you on bbm. smiley
Re: Picture Of Solar Eclipse As Seen In Ibadan by bstorm: 7:14pm On Nov 06, 2013
Fake !!!
Re: Picture Of Solar Eclipse As Seen In Ibadan by abohrandy: 11:43pm On Nov 06, 2013
realcomet: r Time!!

[size=18pt]www.memorypixmultimedia.webs.com[/size]

u b oga at the top him boy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Solar Eclipse As Seen In Ibadan by abohrandy: 11:44pm On Nov 06, 2013
bstorm: Fake !!!

i don dey wait for dis one since it waste time oh!!
Re: Picture Of Solar Eclipse As Seen In Ibadan by bstorm: 12:43pm On Nov 08, 2013
Oga photography ....
Where are you based in lag ...
Im interested ...?
Re: Picture Of Solar Eclipse As Seen In Ibadan by Joyce2510: 12:12am On Nov 10, 2013
That's exactly how it looked like.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Giant George" World's Tallest Dog Dies At Home / Why People Don't Wake Up While Inhaling Generator Fumes. / A Cobra That Was Killed In My House This Early Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.