Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here (628592 Views)

Learn Bead Making For Free(interactive Classs) / My Illustrated Videos To Learn Bead Making ... The new Abuja connection necklace / Bead And Wire-work , Female Fashion Design/sewing Sales And Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 12:27pm On Nov 14, 2013
Livingfire: am i going to make the base too like i made the two sides?
Yes, nd the two sides.... note tht there are other ways of making bag/purse without going thru all d parts but as. a beginner I have 2 begin 4 u at a detailed end
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 12:29pm On Nov 14, 2013
Livingfire: Am i going to line it or what am going to do to cover the holes so that the things inside the purse will not be exposed? cos, i can see through the holes
It s because d type of bead u r using is too big... you r not suppose to see thru d holes..... so u must line It as It is now
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Livingfire(m): 12:36pm On Nov 14, 2013
TOYNEX: Yes, nd the two sides.... note tht there are other ways of making bag/purse without going thru all d parts but as a beginner I have 2 begin 4 u at a detailed end
ok bt its really stressful and time consuming. what if u teach me the other method, won't i get it as a beginner?
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 12:48pm On Nov 14, 2013
Livingfire: av stopped making the purse since day b4 ysterdy cos, i dnt no wat next to do.Toynex where are you....... cry
I've discovered u r d only one following may be u should join m on 2go/fb?! Am always there more often
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 1:07pm On Nov 14, 2013
Livingfire: ok bt its really stressful and time consuming. what if u teach me the other method, won't i get it as a beginner?
I don't know ur ability
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 4:49pm On Nov 14, 2013
[/quote]
Livingfire: av stopped making the purse since day b4 ysterdy cos, i dnt no wat next to do.Toynex where are you....... cry
Livingfire: ok bt its really stressful and time consuming. what if u teach me the other method, won't i get it as a beginner?
Am so sorry. I exhausted my MB.... .are u thru wt d pieces i.e the front back sides nd down? (don't worry, let's finish this first then I'll teach on another technic clad "PEYOTE" Where u ll make a whole box with only 2 pieces
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by MzDesire(f): 9:25am On Nov 15, 2013
i'm following too ma, i was off for a while

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Tmany(m): 1:46pm On Nov 15, 2013
pls the two purse you upload
How much is the market value?
How much those a bead bag go for?
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Tmany(m): 2:06pm On Nov 15, 2013
TOYNEX:
Am so sorry. I exhausted my MB.... .are u thru wt d pieces i.e the front back sides nd down? (don't worry, let's finish this first then I'll teach on another technic clad "PEYOTE" Where u ll make a whole box with only 2 pieces
i have some experience in making bead bags already used the first method to make two bags like the one livingfire upload some year back will love to know this "peyote"method.(maybe you should email me you number don't want to derail the learning process here sattosin@gmail.com am sure i will get the process with just a call)
How much do you sell a small purse or big bag?
Removing time spent what the turn over like? I mean (the Amount you sell the bag)-(cost of material)
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 7:00pm On Nov 15, 2013
Tmany:
i have some experience in making bead bags already used the first method to make two bags like the one livingfire upload some year back will love to know this "peyote"method.(maybe you should email me you number don't want to derail the learning process here sattosin@gmail.com am sure i will get the process with just a call)
How much do you sell a small purse or big bag?
Removing time spent what the turn over like? I mean (the Amount you sell the bag)-(cost of material)
my. no is on d signatures underneath every of my post.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Multcolor: 12:20pm On Nov 17, 2013
TOYNEX: This thread is opened majorly to teach handcraft, BEAD & unique WIRE WORK DESIGNS, to ensure reduction in the rate of unemployment in our dear country Nigeria... all for free... to begin the training,.I need at least three people to show interest to start the ball rolling. cheers!
Courtesy of ROTAD BEADS ND DECOR, AKURE. 08030420155
Iam interested, let's start
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by richmans(m): 1:22pm On Nov 17, 2013
Lets go
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by iphy143: 1:30pm On Nov 17, 2013
u cant learn beads or wire works wtout visual illustrations...so get pictures for better understanding.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by vflengine: 1:45pm On Nov 17, 2013
nice one.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by onyichick(f): 1:57pm On Nov 17, 2013
good day ma.i started bead n wire work class two weeks ago n i luv it.i want to start making n selling.i also want o travel to lagos to get d beads n pendants.pls wat advice can u give me.tanks
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Arlex(m): 2:19pm On Nov 17, 2013
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Beautifulemi(f): 3:03pm On Nov 17, 2013
wow! Didn't know we have such here. I'm into bead works. Can make neck laces, bags, purses and belts. I still feel like am left behind. I need your help and ideas for wire work oh. Akure's far from me, i'd ve gladly love to come. Is it possible for me to get your no.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by daisyjay(f): 3:23pm On Nov 17, 2013
Where exactly is rotad beads??i stay in Akure
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Cestmoi1(f): 3:39pm On Nov 17, 2013
God bless you abundantly for this.I know how to make beads to an extent but this wire work is the latest now.Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Livingfire(m): 4:25pm On Nov 17, 2013
am glad ppl are now increasing in this thread. Now, i won't be the only student to toynex. smiley
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Livingfire(m): 4:28pm On Nov 17, 2013
for those who already knows how to make varieties with beads especially purse, i will like you to join hands with toynex.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Livingfire(m): 4:29pm On Nov 17, 2013
TOYNEX:
av stopped making the purse since day b4 ysterdy cos, i dnt no wat next to do.Toynex where are you....... cry ok bt its really stressful and time consuming. what if u teach me the other method, won't i get it as a beginner?
yep am true
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Livingfire(m): 4:31pm On Nov 17, 2013
Tmany:
pls the two purse you upload
How much is the market value?
How much those a bead bag go for?
it is btw 600 - 800 naira

2 Likes

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by AdeojoFolukeC(f): 4:34pm On Nov 17, 2013
I'm in
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Tmany(m): 5:01pm On Nov 17, 2013
Livingfire: it is btw 600 - 800 naira
i meant selling price of already made bead bag .
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by felzylix(m): 5:23pm On Nov 17, 2013
TOYNEX: This thread is opened majorly to teach handcraft, BEAD & unique WIRE WORK DESIGNS, to ensure reduction in the rate of unemployment in our dear country Nigeria... all for free... to begin the training,.I need at least three people to show interest to start the ball rolling. cheers!
Courtesy of ROTAD BEADS ND DECOR, AKURE. 08030420155
plz ur address, I'd luv 2 meet u for practical aspect. I hate theories
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by missvirgorick(f): 5:34pm On Nov 17, 2013
Interested

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by affyong: 6:24pm On Nov 17, 2013
I am loving this
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by whytangel(f): 7:07pm On Nov 17, 2013
It seems A̶̲̥̅♏ d only 1 who doznt understand anytinembarassed

2 Likes

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 10:33pm On Nov 17, 2013
iphy143: u cant learn beads or wire works wtout visual illustrations...so get pictures for better understanding.
tx 4 d advice. Am working on that
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 10:34pm On Nov 17, 2013
daisyjay: Where exactly is rotad beads??i stay in Akure
familusi qtrs off gaga oke aro
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 10:38pm On Nov 17, 2013
onyichick: good day ma.i started bead n wire work class two weeks ago n i luv it.i want to start making n selling.i also want o travel to lagos to get d beads n pendants.pls wat advice can u give me.tanks
. Lucky u! My simple advice will be that you should try to get quality materials, it brings out d beauty in every design and justify ur pricing. May I know where u base pls?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101)

Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) / Pictures Of Various Ankara/kente Styles / Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.