Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,702 members, 7,827,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

The Prayerful Security Man - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Prayerful Security Man (471 Views)

Orthodox,pentecostal And Gospel Churches:which One Is The Most Prayerful? / Security Man Arrested For Stealing N13m From Church / How Prayerful Are You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Prayerful Security Man by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 03, 2013
• A MUST READ STORY BY EVERYONE •<
A security guard was found sleeping at work. He was fired on
the spot.
He cried a lot. Then a young man saw him crying. He went to him to hear his story. The man said,
"the reason why I slept at work is because, I was at an all night prayer.
I didn't have time to sleep.
I have been praying for a better job.
But the LORD hasn't answered my prayer.
But I don't mind waiting. Even if it takes him 20 yrs. I'm not waiting on GOD. I'm waiting in GOD".
The young man said, "your prayers have been heard. I'm going to employ you in my company.
I'm going to pay for all your further studies."
This was a dream come true for this man.
Moral of the story;
Pray until something happens.
I pray for you,
God will make your dreams to come to pass in one way or the other in the
Mighty name of Jesus!
Only those who believe that God can
still do wonders should comment 'Amen' to claim this prayer and they will testify in a very short period. Just try God and see.
Someone please say AMEN.n share
" ♥ Daily Prayers For You♥ ''

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Seizing Slave 'brides' In Nigeria / His Last Words / “all Catholics Will Go To Hell” – Rev. Chris Okotie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.