Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Orthodox,pentecostal And Gospel Churches:which One Is The Most Prayerful? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Orthodox,pentecostal And Gospel Churches:which One Is The Most Prayerful? (509 Views)

Can Pentecostal Churches Make Offerings Optional Like Jehovah's Witnesses? / Different Beliefs Of Christian Churches, Which One Truly Is Of God? / "Pentecostal Pastors Are Marketers": Oladele Ogundipe Genesis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Orthodox,pentecostal And Gospel Churches:which One Is The Most Prayerful? by tboyplenty(m): 1:30pm On Sep 27, 2015
share ur opinions abt these church denominations..
I'm Anglican born and bred bt now a Redeemer
can we trace my porting to prayer status of anglican as presumes and assumes by some ppl
*abeg o,no abusive words,just compare and contrast.
#tboyplenty$
Re: Orthodox,pentecostal And Gospel Churches:which One Is The Most Prayerful? by Armaggedon: 3:24pm On Sep 27, 2015
tboyplenty:
share ur opinions abt these church denominations..
I'm Anglican born and bred bt now a Redeemer
can we trace my porting to prayer status of anglican as presumes and assumes by some ppl
*abeg o,no abusive words,just compare and contrast.
#tboyplenty$
you are a redeemer?
Why dont you become our saviour or our lord. You need deliverance
Re: Orthodox,pentecostal And Gospel Churches:which One Is The Most Prayerful? by keandre: 3:35pm On Sep 27, 2015
Redeemed Christians,Others are still in bondage..

(1) (Reply)

Used Nissan Exterra 2003@490k / Muharram 2015 Karbala SMS, Messages, Wishes In Urdu / Guru Nanak Birthday 2015 Quotes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.