Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,776 members, 7,820,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Construction Diary Of A Block Of 6 Flats (2 Bedrooms) In Enugu - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Diary Of A Block Of 6 Flats (2 Bedrooms) In Enugu (27736 Views)

Cost Of Building Twins Flat Of 3 Bedrooms In Ibadan / Building A Block Of 8 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu. / Construction Diary Of A Semi Detached Bungalow At Ikorodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Diary Of A Block Of 6 Flats (2 Bedrooms) In Enugu by arcpaulash(m): 9:00pm On Nov 08, 2013
Na were na 4 enugu
Re: Construction Diary Of A Block Of 6 Flats (2 Bedrooms) In Enugu by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 08, 2013
Your student from California don enter class for this semester.
Re: Construction Diary Of A Block Of 6 Flats (2 Bedrooms) In Enugu by elogic(m): 10:46pm On Nov 08, 2013
Are u erecting a mansion? Are you wondering if u will find sumone competent enough to wire it? Do you think real talent are scarce? E-logic is the answer. We shall completly power u by experience. For more info, contact 07034734854 or nodetayo@yahoo.com or 7C6B6851.
Re: Construction Diary Of A Block Of 6 Flats (2 Bedrooms) In Enugu by spyder880(m): 12:03am On Nov 09, 2013
elogic: Bro, how can someone reach. Pls drop ur no

ckenneths@yahoo.co.uk
tigerkenn@gmail.com
Re: Construction Diary Of A Block Of 6 Flats (2 Bedrooms) In Enugu by spyder880(m): 12:04am On Nov 09, 2013
Somorin#1:
Your student from California don enter class for this semester.

Welcome once again bro cheesy
Re: Construction Diary Of A Block Of 6 Flats (2 Bedrooms) In Enugu by ozornet(m): 11:36am On Nov 09, 2013
Oga Spider well don oo. This your thread is very enlightening and informative.
Re: Construction Diary Of A Block Of 6 Flats (2 Bedrooms) In Enugu by sayso: 10:27am On Nov 10, 2013
Class don dey full, ogbo people wan seize lecturer handout and more students dey ask for handout.Class make we enter prayer session oooohhh, make our handout comot quick quick.I don talk my own.
Re: Construction Diary Of A Block Of 6 Flats (2 Bedrooms) In Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:42pm On Nov 10, 2013
ozornet: Oga Spider well don oo. This your thread is very enlightening and informative.

Thank you my man.
Re: Construction Diary Of A Block Of 6 Flats (2 Bedrooms) In Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:45pm On Nov 10, 2013
sayso: Class don dey full, ogbo people wan seize lecturer handout and more students dey ask for handout.Class make we enter prayer session oooohhh, make our handout comot quick quick.I don talk my own.

Very funny, I never collect handout money o cheesy

Today I met with two groups of youths to settle issues regarding the continuation of this building, we had a good meeting and expect to conclude tomorrow. Work will start as soon as we settle.
Re: Construction Diary Of A Block Of 6 Flats (2 Bedrooms) In Enugu by kolamilan(m): 8:20am On Nov 11, 2013
Watching by the sidelines! Nice thread.
Re: Construction Diary Of A Block Of 6 Flats (2 Bedrooms) In Enugu by joeboy4reel(m): 10:44am On Nov 12, 2013
abeg make una leave space for me, make I rush bring my book and Biro

1 Like

Re: Construction Diary Of A Block Of 6 Flats (2 Bedrooms) In Enugu by Ammanda(f): 11:06am On Nov 12, 2013
But why are these touts in rivers state in the name of youth group this and that still disrupting works ? I've seen this advert on RVS television several times that the govt will punish any youth involve in disturbing people handling house projects once you have register your land with one state or local govt agency like that. They said one should report these youths groups to any nearby police station or call so so lines, thou I dint get the numbers. Why is govt not really doing anything about these embarrassments from their youth? I thought they were serious about stopping youths from embarrassing people I never knew it was a joke.

Modified
Sorry I thought this was the building project in PHC.
Re: Construction Diary Of A Block Of 6 Flats (2 Bedrooms) In Enugu by Obiowada(m): 11:43am On Nov 12, 2013
Think of Building? think of comfort and convenience, elegance, quality and durability.
Above all, think of of Affordability.
why do you have to pay higher for quality, when you could get it cheaper with better deals like performance warranty.
OWADA RESOURCES LIMITED has made the latest move of offering you extra value in building materials.
Now you can get the best of Tiles, Granites, Doors, and Sanitary Wares; at best discounted prices, with at least 12 months warranty.
call on us today for better deals.
for inquiries call 08068103022, 08176283646
email; owadaltd@gmail.com.
Suite 8, Amody Plaza A, Odun-ade Building Material Market, Coker-Orile, lagos.

(Modify) (Quote) (Report)

Re: Construction Diary Of A Block Of 6 Flats (2 Bedrooms) In Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:19pm On Nov 12, 2013
I have been engaging the youths of this community in a dialogue for us to settle the issues about the youths levy, community development levy, and every other levy they wish to dream up and demand. Our talks have been successful and money has exchanged hands. We resume this project as from tomorrow. We start digging the foundation from tomorrow morning.
Re: Construction Diary Of A Block Of 6 Flats (2 Bedrooms) In Enugu by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 12, 2013
Good luck
spyder880: I have been engaging the youths of this community in a dialogue for us to settle the issues about the youths levy, community development levy, and every other levy they wish to dream up and demand. Our talks have been successful and money has exchanged hands. We resume this project as from tomorrow. We start digging the foundation from tomorrow morning.

1 Like

Re: Construction Diary Of A Block Of 6 Flats (2 Bedrooms) In Enugu by funnyx(m): 11:45pm On Nov 12, 2013
Onuokwu:

"Omonile" dey for Enugu o! ...especially for Nike area.

He he he lwtmb grin grin grin bad behaviour dey spread very quickly.
Re: Construction Diary Of A Block Of 6 Flats (2 Bedrooms) In Enugu by kolamilan(m): 6:53pm On Nov 13, 2013
any update ?
Re: Construction Diary Of A Block Of 6 Flats (2 Bedrooms) In Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:29pm On Nov 13, 2013
kolamilan: any update ?

Yes there must be updates, my boys invaded this site and dug the foundation trenches. Although I dont have picture updates now. Work went on without hitches.

More work to be done tomorrow in this site.
Re: Construction Diary Of A Block Of 6 Flats (2 Bedrooms) In Enugu by kolamilan(m): 11:47pm On Nov 13, 2013
spyder880:

Yes there must be updates, my boys invaded this site and dug the foundation trenches. Although I dont have picture updates now. Work went on without hitches.

More work to be done tomorrow in this site.
alright. We all the update because is better to kiss a miss than to miss a kiss.

1 Like

Re: Construction Diary Of A Block Of 6 Flats (2 Bedrooms) In Enugu by irokop(m): 2:39am On Nov 14, 2013
spyder880: I have been engaging the youths of this community in a dialogue for us to settle the issues about the youths levy, community development levy, and every other levy they wish to dream up and demand. Our talks have been successful and money has exchanged hands. We resume this project as from tomorrow. We start digging the foundation from tomorrow morning.

congrats super spyder, pls is it possible to know how and how much you settled with guys concerning all the leavy.

Because i had the same problem at owerri in fact the community guys have their list for every stile of building u wan to stand on ur plot ranging from face me and face u to bungallow dupe and block of flats ofwhich my own is block of flats inshot the bill they gave was abt 250k naira, borhaul has its own amount electricity fence and security all sorts of rubbish

they even stoped the workers frm working for some hours b4 we settled
Re: Construction Diary Of A Block Of 6 Flats (2 Bedrooms) In Enugu by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 16, 2013
These people should be settled by calling the police on them for racketeering and extortion angry

irokop:

congrats super spyder, pls is it possible to know how and how much you settled with guys concerning all the leavy.

Because i had the same problem at owerri in fact the community guys have their list for every stile of building u wan to stand on ur plot ranging from face me and face u to bungallow dupe and block of flats ofwhich my own is block of flats inshot the bill they gave was abt 250k naira, borhaul has its own amount electricity fence and security all sorts of rubbish

they even stoped the workers frm working for some hours b4 we settled
Re: Construction Diary Of A Block Of 6 Flats (2 Bedrooms) In Enugu by spyder880(m): 1:10pm On Nov 16, 2013
GenBuhari: These people should be settled by calling the police on them for racketeering and extortion angry

Police? cheesy in the final settlement, you will have to still settle the community youths, pay a huge penalty for involving the police and then settle the police to close the case, plus time wasted!
Re: Construction Diary Of A Block Of 6 Flats (2 Bedrooms) In Enugu by princeonx: 1:06am On Nov 18, 2013
spyder880:

Police? cheesy in the final settlement, you will have to still settle the community youths, pay a huge penalty for involving the police and then settle the police to close the case, plus time wasted!

So sad! but at the same time, so true!!
And some of this community youth aka omonile will log on here and run their mouth about how corrupt our governments are while individually they do worst!
Re: Construction Diary Of A Block Of 6 Flats (2 Bedrooms) In Enugu by spyder880(m): 4:43am On Nov 18, 2013
Finally, after all the disruptions and time wasted, we were allowed to start the foundation excavations in this house. We quickly went to work and cut the foundation.

Re: Construction Diary Of A Block Of 6 Flats (2 Bedrooms) In Enugu by spyder880(m): 4:44am On Nov 18, 2013
Inside the ground after the column base was completed......

Re: Construction Diary Of A Block Of 6 Flats (2 Bedrooms) In Enugu by spyder880(m): 4:46am On Nov 18, 2013
We quickly commenced concrete blinding before they will finish sharing the money, or changing their mind grin

Re: Construction Diary Of A Block Of 6 Flats (2 Bedrooms) In Enugu by aao: 4:55am On Nov 18, 2013
so true, once they finish sharing the money, they start walking around the site claiming they were just passing by. Know someone it happened to, before giving out any money to any omo-onile he made sure he had the Baale and all the omo-onile who claim power in the area around, brought a lawyer and made them sign a prepared document which could incriminate them if they make further demands after collecting the agreed sum stated in the contract. They(Baale and Omo onile) had their secretary on hand to proof read and explain the contents of the collective agreement. Up till date, though the project is not yet completed but nobody comes around except to come and say hello expecting small kola. But no demands.
Spyder880: God will see you and every aspiring youth and adult seeking to build through it all.
Re: Construction Diary Of A Block Of 6 Flats (2 Bedrooms) In Enugu by sayso: 7:05am On Nov 18, 2013
spyder880: We quickly commenced concrete blinding before they will finish sharing the money, or changing their mind grin
See ground,East is the bumb in terms of foundation but you go see fire to get water from the ground.
Good to see that classs has fully started.Well done Oga Spydooooo.
Re: Construction Diary Of A Block Of 6 Flats (2 Bedrooms) In Enugu by kolamilan(m): 1:31pm On Nov 18, 2013
nice work oga spyder, where is that blue font guy ?
Re: Construction Diary Of A Block Of 6 Flats (2 Bedrooms) In Enugu by gtrust: 2:53pm On Nov 18, 2013
kolamilan: nice work oga spyder, where is that blue font guy ?

He is shipping another beautiful car to Nigeria as I write!
December don reach bros.
Re: Construction Diary Of A Block Of 6 Flats (2 Bedrooms) In Enugu by gtrust: 2:56pm On Nov 18, 2013
Obi owada: Think of Building? think of comfort and convenience, elegance, quality and durability.
Above all, think of of Affordability.
why do you have to pay higher for quality, when you could get it cheaper with better deals like performance warranty.
OWADA RESOURCES LIMITED has made the latest move of offering you extra value in building materials.
Now you can get the best of Tiles, Granites, Doors, and Sanitary Wares; at best discounted prices, with at least 12 months warranty.
call on us today for better deals.
for inquiries call 08068103022, 08176283646
email; owadaltd@gmail.com.
Suite 8, Amody Plaza A, Odun-ade Building Material Market, Coker-Orile, lagos.

(Modify) (Quote) (Report)

Bros, good stuff you have there!

What about your price-list
What colours of marble do you have and size and cost

Thanks
Re: Construction Diary Of A Block Of 6 Flats (2 Bedrooms) In Enugu by tlops(m): 10:15pm On Nov 18, 2013
Nice work bro!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Search and rescue continue At Lekki Collapsed Building,6 Dead,16 Injured / Aluminium Roofing Versus Nigerite Roofing Sheet / THE HILLCREST ESTATE SABON-LUGBE, ABUJA. BUY NOW!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.