Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

My Lexus Gs300 Check Engine, Vsc, Vsc Off Light Is On. How Do I Wipe It Off? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Lexus Gs300 Check Engine, Vsc, Vsc Off Light Is On. How Do I Wipe It Off? (20725 Views)

My Experience With Check VSC System Warning Indication On My 2007 Camryxle V6 / VSC Trac, VSC Off And Abs Issue With 2004 Toyota 4runner / Why Toyota Camry Tiny Light Is Easily Stolen! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Lexus Gs300 Check Engine, Vsc, Vsc Off Light Is On. How Do I Wipe It Off? by odiereke(m): 11:11pm On Nov 03, 2013
I will like this honorable house to assists me in any way out to get this issue of Check Engine Light, VSC light and VSC Off light can be erased. I based in Port Harcourt, I would like to know what I need to do or which workshop I need to visit.
Thanx.
Re: My Lexus Gs300 Check Engine, Vsc, Vsc Off Light Is On. How Do I Wipe It Off? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 03, 2013
odiereke: I will like this honorable house to assists me in any way out to get this issue of Check Engine Light, VSC light and VSC Off light can be erased. I based in Port Harcourt, I would like to know what I need to do or which workshop I need to visit.
Thanx.

What did you do to the car before it came up with such lights?

Get your lexus scanned with an OBD II device that is compatible with your car first, pull the codes and find out the meaning of those codes. Alternatively, you can paste the codes.
Re: My Lexus Gs300 Check Engine, Vsc, Vsc Off Light Is On. How Do I Wipe It Off? by odiereke(m): 12:07am On Nov 04, 2013
Thanks so much my brother, actually I did nothing with the car, I was driving when I noticed those light just came up on the dash board. I will try and do as you advised and get back to you.
Re: My Lexus Gs300 Check Engine, Vsc, Vsc Off Light Is On. How Do I Wipe It Off? by sultaan(m): 5:58pm On Nov 04, 2013
Press the button with a car driving on curved path or the one with vsc written on it then get a scan
Re: My Lexus Gs300 Check Engine, Vsc, Vsc Off Light Is On. How Do I Wipe It Off? by odiereke(m): 9:50pm On Nov 04, 2013
[quote author=sultaan]Press the button with a car driving on curved path or the one with vsc written on it then get a scan

I took the car this afternoon to a garage it was scanned, D guy was able to wipe off all the three indicators Check Engine, VSC and VSC Off away, But this evening as I was driving to the house, the check engine light came up again. But the guy told me to come back in case I have any other re occurrence. What do you advise me to do now?
Re: My Lexus Gs300 Check Engine, Vsc, Vsc Off Light Is On. How Do I Wipe It Off? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 04, 2013
What those folks in the garage tried to do was to conceal the alert/warning. However, the real reason why that Check Engine Light is on is because there is a fault somewhere or something isn't working normally as it ought to. No matter how they try to wipe out the Check Engine light, the fact remains that they only hide the indication of the problem and they didn't really solve any problem.
I will advice you not to accept the work those guys did. Go to any other garage or any person that have an OBD II scanning device and pull out the error codes.
Once you pull out the error codes we members of car section will gladly help solve this palava for you.

Thanks
Re: My Lexus Gs300 Check Engine, Vsc, Vsc Off Light Is On. How Do I Wipe It Off? by odiereke(m): 10:10pm On Nov 04, 2013
[quote author=lomomike]What those folks in the garage tried to do was to conceal the alert/warning. However, the real reason why that Check Engine Light is on is because there is a fault somewhere or something isn't working normally as it ought to. No matter how they try to wipe out the Check Engine light, the fact remains that they only hide the indication of the problem and they didn't really solve any problem.
I will advice you not to accept the work those guys did. Go to any other garage or any person that have an OBD II scanning device and pull out the error codes.

Thanks so much my brother, I appreciate. I will do just that.
Re: My Lexus Gs300 Check Engine, Vsc, Vsc Off Light Is On. How Do I Wipe It Off? by princejones(m): 7:06pm On Nov 05, 2013
Pls how is the movement of the car and stability because am planning on getting one.
Re: My Lexus Gs300 Check Engine, Vsc, Vsc Off Light Is On. How Do I Wipe It Off? by odiereke(m): 9:11pm On Nov 05, 2013
The movement and stability is okay, there is no change in the speed. I still get what I want from the machine. It is a good buy and very reliable, never troubled me before. I will always recommend it any day, anytime for anybody.
I base in Port Harcourt and would need anybody who knows any good mech to help in maintaining and servicing for me.

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of An Overloaded Vehicle In Plateau State / Italdesign, Airbus Develop Car That Can Be Airlifted Above Traffic / Biker Jailed After Filming Himself Riding At Highest Speed Ever On British Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.