Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Woman Revive Husband From Coma With Urine. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Revive Husband From Coma With Urine. (2103 Views)

Maid Pours Her Urine In Her Boss Juice (Video, Pic) / How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? / Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Revive Husband From Coma With Urine. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 11, 2008
Woman revive husband from coma with urine
• Sunday, Jul 6, 2008

A man who collapsed after being hit with suspected charm has been revived after he drank the urine of his wife.

It all happened in Agege area of Lagos where Kabiru Olabie (30) a.k.a Bin Laden brought out a charm belt and hit Saheed Tijani (23) who was said to have first hit Kabiru on the face.

The Tide On Sunday gathered that the two men who are artisans and work in the same premises at Emmanuel Bus Stop, Oko-Oba, and Agege were arguing over a plier when it degenerated into a fight.

It was gathered that Saheed immediately fell into coma after he had been hit with the charm.

Other artisans at the workshop were said to have beaten ‘Bin Laden’ to stupor before a mobile policeman passing by, rescued him from being lynched.

It was gathered that in a desperate move to save the life of Saheed, an elderly man suggested that his wife should be invited to urinate into his mouth, assuring that such a measure would neutralize the effect of the charm.

True to the suggestion, The Tide on Sunday was told, when Alimat, Saheed’s wife came, her husband drank her urine, and regained consciousness while the crowd shouted for joy.

It was gathered that after Saheed regained consciousness, both combatants were taken to the palace of the Baale of Oko-Oba, Orile Agege, High Chief Josiah Balogun, where Kabiru confessed that the charm’s efficacy was in sending victims to coma.

Kabiru, who claimed to hail from Obadimeji masquerade family in Iwo, Oyo State said the treatment for the charm was not complete without nine pieces of alligator pepper, which he gave Saheed to swallow, it was gathered.

The Baale, who reportedly did not pronounce judgment on the matter was said to have explained that what was paramount was the immediate treatment of Saheed, in the traditional way, because he believed the charm might have done serious internal damage to Saheed who is a welder.

It was gathered that other artisans at the workshop, compelled Kabiru to sign a five-year undertaking that nothing would happen to his victim within the time frame which it was learnt, he did.

http://www.thetidenews.com/article.aspx?qrDate=07/06/2008&qrTitle=Woman%20revive%20husband%20from%20coma%20with%20urine&qrColumn=FRONT%20PAGE
Re: Woman Revive Husband From Coma With Urine. by Godalone(m): 2:36pm On Jul 11, 2008
Uhmm, Fadeyi Oloro.
Re: Woman Revive Husband From Coma With Urine. by lucabrasi(m): 3:39pm On Jul 11, 2008
bin laden lol i love nigeria grin
Re: Woman Revive Husband From Coma With Urine. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 11, 2008
When is this movie hitting the shelves?
Re: Woman Revive Husband From Coma With Urine. by ayomifull(f): 5:44pm On Jul 11, 2008
davidylan:

When is this movie hitting the shelves?

I'm awaiting it too lol
Re: Woman Revive Husband From Coma With Urine. by lucabrasi(m): 6:35pm On Jul 11, 2008
elodie:

Other artisans at the workshop were said to have beaten ‘Bin Laden’ to stupor before a mobile policeman passing by, rescued him from being lynched.

lol, a whole bin laden grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Revive Husband From Coma With Urine. by Radiant(f): 10:42pm On Jul 11, 2008
Couldn't even read the crap. Coma ko death ni. Only in Nigeria grin
Re: Woman Revive Husband From Coma With Urine. by tpia: 11:03pm On Jul 11, 2008
Urine contains ammonia. Also found in smelling salts.

Smelling salts are chemical compounds used to arouse consciousness. One such compound is ammonium carbonate, a colorless-to-white, crystalline solid ((NH4)2CO3.H2O).

Smelling salts release toxic ammonia [NH3] gas, which irritates the mucous membranes of the nose and lungs, and thereby triggers an inhalation reflex (that is, it causes the muscles that control breathing to work faster). Even though ammonia gas is considered toxic, smelling salts produce only a small amount.

When placed in water, it is called "aromatic spirits of ammonia."

Ammonium carbonate was formerly known as sal volatile. It was also known as spirit or salt of hartshorn, because ammonia was primarily produced from the antlers of male deer (harts).

Smelling salts are often used on athletes (especially boxers) when they are knocked unconscious.

remove the secrecy from most of what is called juju/voodoo, and it becomes science. Thats what oyibo did. undecided
Re: Woman Revive Husband From Coma With Urine. by lucabrasi(m): 12:16am On Jul 12, 2008
@tpia
me i have seen these things in action physically o,our mai guards are opc and the guy did a test of some of their jazz even the bullet proof one,he tied it to a plank of wood and shot the plank and the pelets didnt even graze the plank, its real
Re: Woman Revive Husband From Coma With Urine. by tpia: 5:24am On Jul 12, 2008
lucabrasi:

@tpia
me i have seen these things in action physically o,our mai guards are opc and the guy did a test of some of their jazz even the bullet proof one,he tied it to a plank of wood and shot the plank and the pelets didnt even graze the plank, its real

do you agree with the breakdown of why urine was able to revive the man from his "coma".

The word "coma" is used too loosely in ATR, by the way. undecided
Re: Woman Revive Husband From Coma With Urine. by lucabrasi(m): 10:54am On Jul 12, 2008
tpia:

do you agree with the breakdown of why urine was able to revive the man from his "coma".

The word "coma" is used too loosely in ATR, by the way. undecided
im not disagreeing with your assertion but im saying as silly and naive as it sounds,i have seen these jazz in action and its real just last year when i went to naij
Re: Woman Revive Husband From Coma With Urine. by Ndipe(m): 11:49pm On Jul 12, 2008
wao, even urine? once, this woman, Elizabeth kafuru, who used to write a herbal health column in the guardian newspaper subscribed to the benefits of drinking one's urine, and that caused a furor in the country. Now, this has validated her earlier claims.
Re: Woman Revive Husband From Coma With Urine. by debosky(m): 11:58pm On Jul 12, 2008
@ Ndipe

this hasn't validated any claims of Elisabeth Kafaru, this is more or less a case of the ammonium compounds present in the urine serving as 'smelling salts' for the unfortunate fellow, at least that is what Tpia wants to believe cheesy

I have heard many times that urine serves as a deactivating agent/ efficacy destroyer when applied to a 'charm' or on a sacrifice aka 'ebo' placed at an intersection or 'orita meta' More research is needed as to the exact mechanism of charm destruction by urine.

david I hereby change your phD topic to 'Charm destruction by urination: An in-depth investigation' grin
Re: Woman Revive Husband From Coma With Urine. by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 13, 2008
debosky:

@ Ndipe

this hasn't validated any claims of Elisabeth Kafaru, this is more or less a case of the ammonium compounds present in the urine serving as 'smelling salts' for the unfortunate fellow, at least that is what Tpia wants to believe cheesy

I have heard many times that urine serves as a deactivating agent/ efficacy destroyer when applied to a 'charm' or on a sacrifice aka 'ebo' placed at an intersection or 'orita meta' More research is needed as to the exact mechanism of charm destruction by urine.

i think this is a huge hoax . . . when a person is unconscious you can revive them by splashing water on the face. Would this be what the urine actually did? I don't believe the theory about ammonium compounds, it would have to be in enormous amounts in that woman for it to have acted just like smelling salts.

debosky:

david I hereby change your phD topic to 'Charm destruction by urination: An in-depth investigation' grin

considering the fact that i have graduation in my sights, i hereby vote that you take up this nobel prize-winning study.  cheesy
Re: Woman Revive Husband From Coma With Urine. by bluehorizo(m): 1:55pm On Jul 13, 2008
lucabrasi:

@tpia

Omode o m'ogun o n pe l'efo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Revive Husband From Coma With Urine. by lucabrasi(m): 5:21pm On Jul 13, 2008
bluehorizo:

Omode o m'ogun o n pe l'efo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
gba o, me too i no believe untill i saw real opc in action, the day armed robbers came to our house omo only 5 opc men with like 12 armed robbers and they drove them into the valley,and one of the opc baba showed us the actual places on his back where the pellets bounced off
Re: Woman Revive Husband From Coma With Urine. by tpia: 10:03pm On Jul 13, 2008
hmmm.

Their power source must be mainly in lagos.

It seems to weaken the further they move from there.

My friend told me years ago that they had a confrontation with the military in some other state, and came out the worse for it.

The juju didn't work.

of course my friend could have been lying, I guess. undecided
Re: Woman Revive Husband From Coma With Urine. by lucabrasi(m): 12:43am On Jul 14, 2008
your friend is not lying,a lot of them are fakes these days,you know its just like any other militia/group whaever,when bad eggs infiltrate then you dont know who is who,i was skeptical as well thats why i teased the ones in my house that i didnt believe in their jazz and they tested some for me,these things are real o,i v seen where they even made the rain stop as incredible as it sounds for less than 2000 naira and its almost instant in between like 15 mins
Re: Woman Revive Husband From Coma With Urine. by Ndipe(m): 10:10pm On Sep 16, 2010

(1) (Reply)

My Husband / Man Kills Pastor For Raping His Daughter: / Things Ur Parents Did To U As A Child That Pained U D Most

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.