Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Is The 1914 Amalgamation Of The Northern And Soulthern Expires Next Year? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is The 1914 Amalgamation Of The Northern And Soulthern Expires Next Year? (585 Views)

Nigeria’s 1914 Amalgamation Has Expired, Says Ijaw Congress / House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS / 1914 Amalgamation - A Historical Mistake? : Nairaland Political Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The 1914 Amalgamation Of The Northern And Soulthern Expires Next Year? by ambrosini593(m): 7:51am On Nov 04, 2013
That is the Topic of discussion at AIT this morning. The moderator said that there is a rumour of a secret document that says the amalgamation of Northern and Soulthern Nigeria will expire next year because the agreement was for 100 years. How true is this?
Re: Is The 1914 Amalgamation Of The Northern And Soulthern Expires Next Year? by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 04, 2013
I will use my FTC position to tell u yes, it's true. My grand dad was privy to the agreement and we have documented evidence for this.

GEJ as the CinC is aware. The reason for dialogue which some fools are opposing blindly.
Re: Is The 1914 Amalgamation Of The Northern And Soulthern Expires Next Year? by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 04, 2013
Whether it exists or not, our move to reclaim our sovereignty as Biafrans is unstoppable.
Nigeria can remain intact.

1 Like

Re: Is The 1914 Amalgamation Of The Northern And Soulthern Expires Next Year? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:30am On Nov 04, 2013
Okoro2015: I will use my FTC position to tell u yes, it's true. My grand dad was privy to the agreement and we have documented evidence for this.

GEJ as the CinC is aware. The reason for dialogue which some fools are opposing blindly.
did Jonathan tell that that was his reason for a dialogue as some fools have started insinuating?

We break at the UN and not here!

@topic, if it expires, we all go back to our respective tents!

(1) (Reply)

All We Want Is A Governor That Will Restore The Disappeared Laughter On Our Face / Watchdog On Anambra Election Nov,2013>>>updates, Issues And Predictions / Can Apc Take Over The East By Winning Today's Anambra Election?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.