Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Jesus: Champion And Producer Of Faith - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus: Champion And Producer Of Faith (463 Views)

The Pioneers (Fathers) Of The Christian Faith In Nigeria / Jesus: Champion And Producer Of Faith Part 3 / Jesus: Champion And Producer Of Faith Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jesus: Champion And Producer Of Faith by charisville: 9:27am On Nov 04, 2013
Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a huge crowd of witnesses to the life of faith, let us strip off every weight that slows us down, especially the sin that so easily trips us up. And let us run with endurance the race God has set before us. We do this by keeping our eyes on Jesus, the champion who initiates and perfects our faith. Hebrews 12:1-2 NLT

Beloved, Jesus is the anchor of our belief. For the believer, our hope should be on Christ alone. For us to have a victorious and glorious life, it must be Jesus centered. Jesus is God and it pleased the Father that in Him will all the FULLNESS of the Godhead dwell bodily (Colossians 2:9).

For the Father’s will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and He will raise him up at the last day (John 6:40). We can’t use our willpower or self effort to strip ourselves of any weight or sin that slows us down. The key to living “weightlessly” is to keep our focus on Jesus; keep our focus on grace.

Zacchaeus climbed a tree to see Jesus- the tree symbolises the cross. Jesus said to him “come down, I want to abide in your house”. The goodness of Jesus led him to repentance. We can see how the goodness, mercy and unfailing love of the Master brought salvation to Zaccheaus’ house ( Luke 19:1-10).

Beloved keep on loving and believing on Jesus the champion who initiates and perfects our belief. If you’ve not received Jesus as your Lord say this prayer “Lord Jesus, I believe you love me so much and that you died to take away my sins. I accept you as Lord over my Life, I enthrone you as king over my life. I believe that am now born again. Thank you Jesus for saving me.” Welcome to the family of the beloved.

Prayer: Thank You Jesus, the Champion of my belief; I’ll keep on looking up to you by believing.

Follow @charisville on twitter

Url: http://charisvillecapsules.org/jesus-champion-and-producer-of-faith/

CVC BB Pin: 26655112

Charis Ville Capsules.

1 Like

Re: Jesus: Champion And Producer Of Faith by PastorOluT(m): 2:07pm On Nov 04, 2013
charisville: Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a huge crowd of witnesses to the life of faith, let us strip off every weight that slows us down, especially the sin that so easily trips us up. And let us run with endurance the race God has set before us. We do this by keeping our eyes on Jesus, the champion who initiates and perfects our faith. Hebrews 12:1-2 NLT

Beloved, Jesus is the anchor of our belief. For the believer, our hope should be on Christ alone. For us to have a victorious and glorious life, it must be Jesus centered. Jesus is God and it pleased the Father that in Him will all the FULLNESS of the Godhead dwell bodily (Colossians 2:9).

For the Father’s will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and He will raise him up at the last day (John 6:40). We can’t use our willpower or self effort to strip ourselves of any weight or sin that slows us down. The key to living “weightlessly” is to keep our focus on Jesus; keep our focus on grace.

Zacchaeus climbed a tree to see Jesus- the tree symbolises the cross. Jesus said to him “come down, I want to abide in your house”. The goodness of Jesus led him to repentance. We can see how the goodness, mercy and unfailing love of the Master brought salvation to Zaccheaus’ house ( Luke 19:1-10).

Beloved keep on loving and believing on Jesus the champion who initiates and perfects our belief. If you’ve not received Jesus as your Lord say this prayer “Lord Jesus, I believe you love me so much and that you died to take away my sins. I accept you as Lord over my Life, I enthrone you as king over my life. I believe that am now born again. Thank you Jesus for saving me.” Welcome to the family of the beloved.

Prayer: Thank You Jesus, the Champion of my belief; I’ll keep on looking up to you by believing.

Follow @charisville on twitter

Url: http://charisvillecapsules.org/jesus-champion-and-producer-of-faith/

CVC BB Pin: 26655112

Charis Ville Capsules.

Agree with u totally, Jesus plus nothing equals everything, Jesus plus something equals nothing.

When u accept Jesus adding nothing to it, then He becomes all in ur life, bt when U add something to Jesus, u loose Jesus n everything!

(1) (Reply)

If God Be Willing, I Will Do That Tomorrow / Share Your Most Dreadest Night Mare Experience. / Masturbation Is Sin? Please Read!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.